Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Dabota Lawson Slams Men Who Try To Take Advantage Of Her As A Single Mom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Slams Men Who Try To Take Advantage Of Her As A Single Mom (477 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson Slams Men Who Try To Take Advantage Of Her As A Single Mom by midehcreeb: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ex-beauty queen and entrepreneur, Dabota Lawson has blasted men who think they can take advantage of her because she is a single mum. She also cursed ‘fools’ who think they can make her fall by just showing her off.

READ HER POST HERE - https://www./2018/12/dabota-lawson-slams-men-who-try-to-take-advantage-of-her-as-a-single-mom.html
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Dabota Lawson Slams Men Who Try To Take Advantage Of Her As A Single Mom by Topccy007z: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Joblessness
Re: Dabota Lawson Slams Men Who Try To Take Advantage Of Her As A Single Mom by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
angry who be this useless olosho again undecided nairaland is finished
I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Dabota Lawson Slams Men Who Try To Take Advantage Of Her As A Single Mom by itspzpics(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
How

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia / VIDEO: Don Jazzy Home Made Freestyle In Igbo / Omotunde Adebowale David 'lolo' Shares Adorable Make-up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.