Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (49304 Views)

2face Daughter Isabella Says That Nigerians Don't Understand Her Parents Love / Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2018
See as she carry her mama nose grin
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by Ianmaduka(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Baaa hair like him papa o
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by Kristokx(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2018
healthpal:
Ehi is 2face Idibia's daughter with Pero Adeniyi. He sure has strong genes.

MORE PHOTOS HERE: http://www.getbeg.com/2018/12/2face-daughter-ehi-looking-beautiful.html
How many kids does this man have again
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2018
Omo see resemblance oh. 2baba your Gene is really dominant. From hair to nose, lips, eyes and ear.
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by Deltatoto: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2018
healthpal:
Ehi is 2face Idibia's daughter with Pero Adeniyi. He sure has strong genes.

MORE PHOTOS HERE: http://www.getbeg.com/2018/12/2face-daughter-ehi-looking-beautiful.html
my prik don stand o
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by mechanics(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2018
She's resembles him.
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by Innobee99(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
neolboy:
The guy above me has just demonstrated that he is from an abused home

I would have asked you if that's how you used to lick your mother's plate( pvssy ) at home but it might sound disrespectful so i will just pass
This statement is disrespectful to motherhood bro
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by peteabua(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
TUFACE BLOOD STRONG O
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by Benjamin08: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
The most ........... Y is she not on skin? Don't Forget, I Am Great
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by papiwyte(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
Abeg grow make we revenge wetin ur u father Don do girlz tongue tongue tongue
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by Pavarottii(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2018
nkemdi89:

My concern is that why has nairaland mod failed to ban the nuisance, people like him are making many people to abandon the forum, because it portrays an image of infact I don't know the right adjective to qualify it.
Hello dear , am David would love to meet you.
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by nkemdi89(f): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=Pavarottii post=74231513]
Hello dear , am David would love to meet you. [/quote
Pm me.]
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by Pavarottii(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=nkemdi89 post=74237783][/quote]
Hmmm I don't know how to do that... 08038389360... Call...
Re: Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him by ufotunang: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
She is now ripe enough for her customers to patronize her market

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 12 Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From The Church (Choir) To Secular Music / Mr Eazi Kisses Temi Otedola As She Graduates From University College London / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.