Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos (90575 Views)

Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike / Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland / What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Nature8(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:
Abokki plastic kettle, don't ever quote me again.
I'm allergic to zone-b-ism.
grin
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't know why most Jews still believe that Jesus Christ of Nazareth was/is an IMPOSTER despite what so ever evidence anybody may show.

My point is, such a game of DELUSION did not start today?!

COULD THEIR HATRED FOR CHRIST BE ENORMOUS FOR MAKING SUCH CHARGE?
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Carlyscales: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Just look at what these dumb useless ipob pigs have caused with their idiotic propaganda.How can anyone with sense believe this sh#t when even scientists with all their technology are yet to succeed in cloning a human being.
I hope u can read well

We talking a double look alike - doppelganger- u ar here ranting cloning.

Even messi's exact look alike was recently found in Iran, so

Of course I personally don't believe all these insinuations - about Buhari double - without concrete evidence.
But i expect everyone to contribute intelligently to discussions abeg

1 Like

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Trustee1: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Just look at what these dumb useless ipob pigs have caused with their idiotic propaganda.How can anyone with sense believe this sh#t when even scientists with all their technology are yet to succeed in cloning a human being.
When you talk of pigs,remember where you're from and who gave birth to you,never insult your heritage. Piglet.

4 Likes

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by cherriex(f): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Zieina:
I'm a lover of Buhari and pro apc but also a very objective person. I watched the video clip of Buhari debunking the rumors and noticed his body movements. He looked too agile for a person his age or compared to the Buhari we used to know.

I hope my findings aren't what I think they are.

Modified: this is an objective point of view from a staunch buhari supporter. Matter of fact, my family loves him too. So if you're about hitting the like button without reason, objectivity, or because of your hatred for buhari, pls don't bother. Special reference to ipob yoots.

You are right sister, I am a northerner not a staunch supporter of either Buhari or Alike but have nothing against him, as a matter of fact I love Zahra and the first lady but ever since he came back I have voice out my concern that he became younger and different, all the wrinkles on his face gone,what people don't know is there are sophisticated science projects, cloning, replacements going on that only the extremely rich and people in power can afford or even have knowledge of, I may not believe he is dead but I believe he underwent sophisticated scientific procedures. I am very objective too, I don't allow sentiment get in the way of my reasoning, all the same I reason with caution. No facts yet only speculations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by F9Nizooria(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
kinibigdeal:
This May likely not be the real Buhari.
That's not Muha*mad Buahri, jubril has been rulin' shit hole.
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by oyoirabor: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fitbillionaire:
any body that joins outsiders to abuse and curse his father is cursed and will be cursed for life. yes buhri is shit but i see no reason why a nigerian should join these white pigs to insult the president. donald trump is hated by americans but they will never tolerate a black nigger negro abusing their president for any reason

Shift abeg......

1 Like

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by F9Nizooria(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
ClearFlair:
PMB till 2023.
Brainless brainwashed die hard oik.
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by freemi(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lordofthewest:
u pple r rily blind 2 d truth. Der didnt say he ws clone der said an imposter. Whch means it cud b surgery modifictn
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by godliman: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Nobody said he was cloned, we are talking of body double pls google and know the difference.
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Carlyscales:

I hope u can read well

We talking a double look alike doppelganger- u ar here ranting cloning.

Of course I personally don't believe all these insinuations - about Buhari double - without concrete evidence.

I like your comment. You have spoken intelligently.

You see, all this unnecessary noise about Jubril a look alike as Nigeria's President and believed by some only shows a SELF DECIEVING PEOPLE WHOSE BRAIN IS UP SIDE DOWN INSIDE THEIR HEAD.

With your example of Messi look alike. Except INSANE, we know very well that no coach will field a Messi's exact look alike on a football pitch to impersonate Messi. He will only be fooling himself, not his colleagues nor spectators because he can never ever Play like Messi no matter how much he may look like Messi.

SO, HOW COME THE PERSONALITY TRAITS OF THIS 'JUBRIL OF SUDAN' IS EVERYTHING BUHARI?!

Are people just being amused by this joke or they are just STUP!D raise to power 10?

Assuming I am your look alike and am brought to your home to impersonate you, an IMPOSTER. Do you know how like an ID!OT I will be behaving because I will have to be asking questions which ordinarily you will not be asking because I am alien to that environment and your way of life?

SO, WHEN THIS 'JUBRIL' NOT CLONED BUT A LOOK LIKE BUHARI IS ASKED TO SIGN DOCUMENTS, HIS SIGNATURE STILL TURNS OUT TO BE EXACTLY LIKE BUHARI'S. HOW CAN A PEOPLE BE THIS STUP!D?! grin
godliman:
Nobody said he was cloned, we are talking of body double pls google and know the difference.

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
We all have doppelgangers, how they traced the dullards own to Sudan is what surprises Nigerians. Give it up to El Rufai and the Cabal for the discovery of Jubrin. Between, who would ever admit being a thief, in this case an impostor?

Btw !== between. It's "by the way".
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Napoleondegreat: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Antipob777:
No one is a white guy there, all are ibo yahoo yahoo boys claiming to be weird defrauding people
They are doing everything to save there faces after the president reacted to there dead bastard and caward criminal Nnamdi kanu
IPod's are indeed cursed and forbidden across the globe.

Ndi Oshi

To help you in your frustration, come and eat my ass bitter soul
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by prof12(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Those who believe that Buhari was cloned are nonsensical idiots,dick head bastard.

1 Like

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Alajiki(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
We all have doppelgangers, how they traced the dullards own to Sudan is what surprises Nigerians. Give it up to El Rufai and the Cabal for the discovery of Jubrin. Between, who would ever admit being a thief, in this case an impostor?

Your grammar is bad. What's the use of that between
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
freemi:
u pple r rily blind 2 d truth. Der didnt say he ws clone der said an imposter. Whch means it cud b surgery modifictn
grin
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Kristokx(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fitbillionaire:
any body that joins outsiders to abuse and curse his father is cursed and will be cursed for life. yes buhri is shit but i see no reason why a nigerian should join these white pigs to insult the president. donald trump is hated by americans but they will never tolerate a black nigger negro abusing their president for any reason
Unkul shout go sheet for toilet � toilet dey worry u
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Funkeshuga(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
lexy2014:

Are Yoruba people going to cast their votes thru u?

I'm a Biafran we don't want to be elected in the zoo. we want our Biafra grin

hypocrisy stinks in you people's life cheesy
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Numerouno94(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
My Bele Dey Totori Me,i Luv Seeing Afonja Muslims (zombies) Lukin Xo Fuckin Fustrated.I Luv Dis.Sai Atiku!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Numerouno94(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Frustrated Afonja Muslims.

1 Like

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Firefire:

Part of the brainless 95%. grin

Na Dem be the foolish majority wey they cause all this wahala for us..
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Denikayan:

The majority and First Class citizens of Nigeria
Foolish growling zombie majority....

1 Like

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by NairaMaster1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
kinibigdeal:

So Jubril from Sudan is nacking Aysha

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Godons1: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
kareemkamil:
Weather is Clone or Imposture, Baba is retaining the presidential sit simple, ipob this is the road ..................................to lagoon.

Trash.
Na Daura your Jubril dey go.

2 Likes

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Friend01(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
kinibigdeal:

This is the effect of propaganda called brainwashing.
The whites are good at it.
And they would. make any fool to believe what they are saying.
This was the same trick their forefathers who came to Nigeria as slave masters who. tricked your fore fathers into believing that a piece of mirror was worth a child and we know the rest.

Little wonder, people who can't think for themselves are beginning to doubt who the president is.
Do I blame you when conspiracy theories abound .

They did this to Saddam Hussein about the WMD hoarding and we know how it ended.
With George Bush and Tony Blair the architect of the murder of more than half a million Iraqis sitting pretty in their own houses.

I be the last person on earth to. believe these. unsubstantiated lies and tell tales.
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by princfred(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
So he was expected to say "am a clone of Buhari". Who did this to Nigeria sef?
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by Friend01(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
stephenduru:
Shortly after President addressed Nigerians in Poland and debunk rumour of being an impostor,many whites took to Twitter to doubt him.

Below are their tweets

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-how-white-people-reacted-after.html

I, for. one, will. not be moved because some horde of confused gay and lesbians promoters has got something to say.

Let them show us proofs not these hit air which has little or no relevance.

Proofs he was surgically manipulated?

proofs that he is an imposter?
if not, I therefore declare the total sentencing of these lots to be gassed in an air tight chamber with a liquidised sensinoquine.
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by princfred(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Alajiki:

Your grammar is bad. What's the use of that between
That is to go complete the grammer na. Which school you go sef. How that sentence go take sweet without that between there? grin
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by buhariguy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
chiagozien:
Whether jubrin or buhari,Nnamdi Kanu has really deal with him.

nobody mess up with buhari as terrorist nnamdi kanu is dead
Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by princfred(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
WORDWORLD:

I like your comment. You have spoken intelligently.

You see, all this unnecessary noise about Jubril a look alike as Nigeria's President and believed by some only shows a SELF DECIEVING PEOPLE WHOSE BRAIN IS UP SIDE DOWN INSIDE THEIR HEAD.

With your example of Messi look alike. Except INSANE, we know very well that no coach will field a Messi's exact look alike on a football pitch to impersonate Messi. He will only be fooling himself, not his colleagues nor spectators because he can never ever Play like Messi no matter how much he may look like Messi.

SO, HOW COME THE PERSONALITY TRAITS OF THIS 'JUBRIL OF SUDAN' IS EVERYTHING BUHARI?!

Are people just being amused by this joke or they are just STUP!D raise to power 10?

Assuming I am your look alike and am brought to your home to impersonate you, an IMPOSTER. Do you know how like an ID!OT I will be behaving because I will have to be asking questions which ordinarily you will not be asking because I am alien to that environment and your way of life?

SO, WHEN THIS 'JUBRIL' NOT CLONED BUT A LOOK LIKE BUHARI IS ASKED TO SIGN DOCUMENTS, HIS SIGNATURE STILL TURNS OUT TO BE EXACTLY LIKE BUHARI'S. HOW CAN A PEOPLE BE THIS STUP!D?! grin

Anyone can learn anyone's signature in mere days..

2 Likes

Re: White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos by buhariguy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Carlyscales:

I hope u can read well

We talking a double look alike - doppelganger- u ar here ranting cloning.

they are so many Jesus, does that mean Jesus Christ did not resurrect after three days,
I have so many points to proof buhari .
But the way people reason, even those you expect to be intelligent are just worst than the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.