Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland (1270 Views)

White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
The rumour on President Muhammadu Buhari cloned has finally been addressed by the President himself in Poland today.

The Personal Assistant to the President on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, said in a Twitter post that Buhari, while addressing Nigerians in Poland, said some people had wished him dead when he was sick for many months.

The tweet read,

“A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. It is real me… I will soon celebrate my 76th birthday and I will still go strong. — President @MBuhari this evening in Kraków, Poland. His response to a question of him being cloned.”

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-cloned-president-finally-addresses-rumours-on-his-double/

lalasticlala

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by gaby(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol.

Even though I see this topic of cloning/ Jubril from Sudan as one truly undeserving of a reaction, it's funny how Bubu most of the time loses his voice in Nigeria but becomes a talkative the moment he goes off-shore which further seems to fuel these silly rumours. Baba is truly an international President..lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Mistura02: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ignore the wailers baba
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
humandroid:
When solidstate memory SSD nano-chip is implanted, there is no way the subject will know that he is a vector.

So, Buhari is not lying, only his wife and kids can tell us his birth marks, and his wife especially should tell us how differently he performs.

grin
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by KanwuliaMama: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
He went to answer in Poland? cheesy
Baba JUBRIL! Speak to Nigerians WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH!

419 President. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mumu mallam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by KanwuliaMama: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
He went to answer in Poland? cheesy
Baba JUBRIL! Speak to Nigerians WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH!

419 President. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by buhariguy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist Were disappointed that buhari is still alive and strong even after 2023.
This is wonderful
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by austinsmat(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Why far away Poland

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ok Jubril we've heard.

We didn't say Buhari (RIP) was cloned.

We said Jubril is his look-alike and the one in Krakow, Poland right now.

Abi my people I lie?

Be like this Jubril wan deceive zombies.

Clone is not the same as a look-alike.

Look-alike are natural phenomena. Clones are man made.

Jubril is a look alike. The dead Buhari is far taller than saraki but saraki dwarfs Jubril lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by GuyWise101(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
This confirms the claim that bulhari was really cloned, he didn't address the issue here in Nigeria but choosed to say it in Poland... WHY?

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by xcellencia(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Funnicator:
Ok Jubril we've heard.

We didn't say Buhari (RIP) was cloned.

We said Jubril is his look-alike and the one in Krakow, Poland right now.

Abi my people I lie?

Be like this Jubril wan deceive zombies.

Clone is not the same as a look-alike.

Look-alike are natural phenomena. Clones are man made.

Jubril is a look alike. The dead Buhari is far taller than saraki but saraki dwarfs Jubril lipsrsealed

Eg: Like Mo Sallah and his look-alike?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by jlinkd78(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
F
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
ESCAPIST mentality Addressing his people only on foreign soil
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by bluegrass07: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
So he can't address it here in Nigeria? This man takes the Nigerian media for granted. . . .to you journalists, continue to suck up to them.
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Skengman: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
bluegrass07:
So he can't address it here in Nigeria? This man takes the Nigerian media for granted. . . .to you journalists, continue to suck up to them.
Nigga plss, does Nigeria have a media? Brown envelop collecting journalists that can not even do a good cover of a story
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Roger3D(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
We have very dumb people in this country generally refered to as IPOB on social media. The tragedy is that the vast majority of them come from a particular section of the country. The 16th of February next year will give them sense
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Don't this man actually value Nigerians?
Why always in another man's land?

I wouldn't be surprised if this Poland visit and address become another stunt grin
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by mankan2k7(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
and suddenly nobody is talking about cattle colony again. The dullard think he is doing us but he is doing himself
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
mankan2k7:
and suddenly nobody is talking about cattle colony again. The
dullard think he is doing us but he is doing himself

Yes because the Masters of Mankind who pull the strings have chosen for their PUPPETS another topic to keep them busy which is JUBRIL OF SUDAN. grin

Don't worry, they will soon choose another amusing topic for the PUPPETS to noise about as the JUBRIL OF SUDAN fantasy fades into oblivion like BUHARI'S WAEC certificate. grin

"no matter how assiduously they may be instructed, remain congenitally unable to comprehend many of the problems before them, or to consider all of those they do comprehend in an unbiased and intelligent manner. Thus it is often impossible to ascertain their views in advance of action, or even, in many cases, to determine their conclusions post hoc." (Henry Mencken talking about the mentality of the crowd in his 1929 classic, Disease of Democracy)

MY BROTHER ITS DEMOCRACY AT PLAY, AND THE PLAYERS IN THIS DIRTY GAME CALLED POLITICS KNOW HOW TO PLAY WITH THE MENTALITY OF THE CROWD WHO MOSTLY SUFFER FROM THE DISEASE CALLED GULLIBILITY.

Is Nigeria a country of mostly clowns, unserious people?!

(1) (Reply)

Special Report: Why Troops Are Losing Ground To ISWAP/Boko Haram / 13th February : Let's Remember General Murtala Ramat Muhammad / Caption This Photo Of Davido Watching President Buhari On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.