Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone (28002 Views)

ICPC Wanted Man No Longer Buhari’s Son-in-law — Presidency / Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Jombom: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
awelekiti:
I wish you were in kano, you'd probably have had a change of opinion. I couldn't believe my ears what people say here. At sabon garin and keffi last week, people were pulling down buhari's posters. It's hard to believe
This is the kind of lie Ojukwu told his foolish tribesmen till 3 million of you perish in the Biafra war, continue okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by topstone4: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Is what you saw in the mirror.

lol @ ipob zombie calling other people zombie..

Learn how to read and comprehend

Zombie flexing empty muscle grin

2 Likes

Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by paullo20: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigerian cannot wait for BUHARI to be ferried to Daura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by donchrisk(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
awelekiti:
I wish you were in kano, you'd probably have had a change of opinion. I couldn't believe my ears what people say here. At sabon garin and keffi last week, people were pulling down buhari's posters. It's hard to believe
oga stop this lie abeg wch poster was pull down buhary dose not even have a poster in sabongery talkless of pple pulling it down.As it stand now pdp is even dead in kano, tell me were and were u can find pdp structure in kano. Pdp lost it all when they allowed takai to leave. Stop dis lie abeg
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Teewhy2:
If Buhari also hold his campaign tomorrow morning, it will still be full like this. It is not surprising because most of this people go to campaign rally just because of what they will get Nd not because of ideology of the candidates or parties.

Reminds me of Prof. Lumumba.

Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by rapid101(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
iykecicero:
“Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Yes, I died but I was not cloned.” - Muhammadu Buhari
imagin d foolish talk wan commot from a whole country like nigeria president mouth

2019 is not far shA
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by rapid101(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
yarimo:
If this is what ATIKU can get in the whole north west in his rally. That means Congratulations to president BUHARI in advance in 2019 presidential election as president elect .

“Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Yes, I died but I was not cloned.” - Muhammadu Buhari

Tank me later
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
donchrisk:
oga stop this lie abeg wch poster was pull down buhary dose not even have a poster in sabongery talkless of pple pulling it down.As it stand now pdp is even dead in kano, tell me were and were u can find pdp structure in kano. Pdp lost it all when they allowed takai to leave. Stop dis lie abeg
so, are you saying what I posted was fabricated right ? Did you think atiku or the pdp paid me for these? Lol. Pls are you resident in kano? If you're in kano right now, I can invite you to my hotel tomoro morning. Im lodged somewhere in nasarawa, kqno. I'd take you round and on my way back to the airport tomoro, we'd stop at sabon gari as well. I'd show you those posters pulled down.
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jombom:
This is the kind of lie Ojukwu told his foolish tribesmen till 3 million of you perish in the Biafra war, continue okay.
So, you think everybody who is opposed to buhari is ibo, right? Keep deceivong yourself
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by specco(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
yarimo:
If this is what ATIKU can get in the whole north west in his rally. That means Congratulations to president BUHARI in advance in 2019 presidential election as president elect .
What exactly do you mean? With those sea of heads there?

1 Like

Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Ugosample(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
you dont mean it
awelekiti:
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Ugosample(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Reminds me of Prof. Lumumba.

That is SO SO TRUE!

That is why our electoral process is a HUGE JOKE!
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ugosample:

That is SO SO TRUE!

That is why our electoral process is a HUGE JOKE!

A very HUGE JOKE! People are so busy amusing themselves over all kinds of TRIVIALITIES.
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by nwanyionitsha: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
OmoManU:
Some people packed themselves somewhere mostly sugarcane wheelbarrow sellers and out of school underaged childrens promised 200 naira each and you call that mammoth, wait for Buhari to visit town and check the love on the streets as the streets will be on locked down then you will know who is the boss.
As fsr as they have pvc.
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by flowx(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
olawalepopoola:
These people cannot be from Sokoto alone. Neighbouring states must have been included
. Aboki! It seems that u don't really know the meaning of NorthWest zone?
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nonsense, the picture is showing a crowd that only came to watch the event out of curiosity, no smiles, no arm waving or jubilation; just somber serious looking faces.

Wait and watch the difference when PMB/PYO visit the state.
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
donchrisk:

Subseqiebtky, it's important I back up my claims with facts now that everybody has named me a liar on things posted here.

Please read the below.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/298799-2019-two-traditional-rulers-suspended-for-organising-prayers-for-buhari.html
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
They have come with their usual lies
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
MXrap:
Atiku has dusted the zone cheesy
reason with your brain not anus those crowd are not up to 20k, mostly brought from other NW region. Can't you see red caps.
Akitu right now in the corner of his room

1 Like

Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
awelekiti:
this your lie no be here oo

Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by delawal: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
is hunger and hardship anybody's safe zone?
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Idrisk19(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
MXrap:
Atiku has dusted the zone cheesy
Which north central? is it Kwara, Kogi & rest?
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Idrisk19(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
ivandragon:
the truth is that PMB is still very strong in the NE & NW...

Atiku's best hope is to skim off about 30-40% of the actual voters from Kano, Jigawa, Kaduna, Sokoto, Yobe, Gombe & Zamfara...

Borno, Katsina are lost causes for Atiku...

then he needs to carry the SW along seriously & improve on the 2015 performance by just about 25-30%.

the SE & SS will not vote massively for PMB under any circumstances, however, Atiku should not take them for granted because while PMB will not win in those areas, an improved performance for PMB will almost nullify the gains in the NE & NW for Atiku...

the NC is for Atiku, but again, do not take them for granted...

apropos of rigging, the 2019 elections will be even more closely run than the 2015 presidential elections...

Which North central is for Atiku?
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Carlyscales: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
yarimo:
Don't get too excited!
This is just Sokoto rally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by Demol4trillions(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sir Atiku, How Much Did You Spend To Rent This Crowd. See Entire Geo Political Zone Not Up To Have Of PMB Surpporters In Kano Alone. PMB Till 2023
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by tuniski: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
donchrisk:
You are free to yarn anyhow come February 16th Next year you will be shocked as Nigerians vote out poverty/hunger called buhari!

You guys are living in denial or are you saying pdp will get below 200k votes in kano today?
Re: Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone by tuniski: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Idrisk19:

Which north central?
is it Kwara, Kogi & rest?
You will be answered On February 16th 2019!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele / EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.