Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele (27987 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops / I Did Not Ask The Pay Master To Bring Money To My House, Says Sacked Ondo Speake / Photos: Ondo Assembly Paymaster Caught With N15 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by MxtaMichealz(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Here is the face of the paymaster of the Ondo State House of Assembly who literally sacked the first female Speaker, Jumoke Akindele, by his action.

The paymaster claimed he was asked to withdraw N15million in cash from the bank. The money stacked inside a ‘Ghana Must Go’ bag was meant to be delivered in Akindele’s home, according to him.

But the paymaster brought the bag to the Assembly Complex, where he was found out by other
members of the assembly.

Questioned on the ownership of the money, he reportedly said it was meant for Akindele.

This prompted an instant rebellion with 20 out of the 26 members of the assembly moving to impeach the speaker at a short session.

According to Vanguard Online, 15 members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and five member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) combined to carry out the rebellion.

An Acting speaker, Malachi Coker and deputy speaker, Ayodele Arowele were elected. Olamide George was elected as the majority leader.

http://thearticleng..com.ng/2017/01/see-paymaster-caught-with-n15m-cash.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by AntiWailer: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
pay master ?

15 milllion cash ?

.. and workers will not be paid their salary.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by esuLAAROYE(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
that Jumoke Akindele abi wetin dem dey call the woman is a criminal working under a criminal,in a criminal's government.

She's the reason why Governor Olusegun Mimiko a.k.a Iroko didn't taste impeachment after he squandered Ondo State money on hoodlums and Audio contracts.

let the woman taste prison because 15million is nor moimoi....

Aunty Jumoke, you disgrace us at Okitipupa. so your experience as a lawyer is to steal our money inside a Ghana Must Go back to hide inside your room. yet when we beg for your assistance, you tell us cock and hen stories.....your time has end..#shiooooooo Aunty Jumoke.

OP na wa oooo. this news just dey reach FP since I don comment around this afternoon

anyway, 2nd to comment sha........

na this one Fela Kuti dey sing as "Overtake don Overtake Overtake"

11 Likes

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Nutase: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
tongue
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by veacea: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by yomibelle(f): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Paymaster?

ewo tun leleyi bayi?

cos ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by thestevens: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Thieves everywhere in babas govt.
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Zico5(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
This country tire me no be small. Even female politicians are more daring than men. I have made the resolution not to ever waste my time voting for these criminals again. How can this country become better with the kind of this rubbish. I'm sure new speaker will be perfecting on how to look. No sanity in this country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by toyeoye(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
I can't see the cash
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Generalkorex(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ok
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Sleezwizz: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Omo see gobe...
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Dclique(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Why are we so corrupt in this country?!
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by DonaldGenes(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Watching Efe slay Bisola
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by slyd90(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
see em head.......
these two guys underneth my post are working for him.....
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by MVLOX(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Make una cum see money ooooo
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by myfantasies(f): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yawn. ....

Wat a boring Saturday cry cry
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by AlphaStyles(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
na people like this dy make us go backwards. we are still in the wild and in the wild it's every 1 for him or her sef that's d truth. we are not yet close to development. still 0.00%
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by baike: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is how dem dey take thief our money
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by yomalex(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
chai
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by purplekayc(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
N15 mil cash shocked

In the US you would have to resign immediately

1 Like

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by AlphaStyles(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
myfantasies:
Yawn. ....

Wat a boring Saturday cry cry
I can make your Sunday happy just invite me
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by me69: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
MxtaMichealz:
Here is the face of the paymaster of the Ondo State House of Assembly who literally sacked the first female Speaker, Jumoke Akindele, by his action.

The paymaster claimed he was asked to withdraw N15million in cash from the bank. The money stacked inside a ‘Ghana Must Go’ bag was meant to be delivered in Akindele’s home, according to him.

But the paymaster brought the bag to the Assembly Complex, where he was found out by other
members of the assembly.

Questioned on the ownership of the money, he reportedly said it was meant for Akindele.

This prompted an instant rebellion with 20 out of the 26 members of the assembly moving to impeach the speaker at a short session.

According to Vanguard Online, 15 members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and five member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) combined to carry out the rebellion.

An Acting speaker, Malachi Coker and deputy speaker, Ayodele Arowele were elected. Olamide George was elected as the majority leader.

lalasticlala
women in politics na wa ooo.... Mama peace, diezani, now speaker

3 Likes

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by myfantasies(f): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
AlphaStyles:
I can make your Sunday happy just invite me

Tanks alot for the offer

But i think i will pass

1 Like

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Mopolchi: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Na Afonja

1 Like

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by AreaFada2: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Will this contr3 ever go forward?

Just when we wanted to forget Patricia Etteh and say give women a chance, Jumoke has come along with her own antics. Na wa o. shocked shocked

Which way 9ja.

If not for the olodo paymaster, we would never have found out. sad

2 Likes

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by ariesbull: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
MxtaMichealz:

members of the assembly.

lalasticlala

Wild wild west
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Stewpid guy
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by AlphaStyles(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
myfantasies:

Tanks alot for the offer
But i think i will pass
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by kamez(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
lol that man na alakoba..

1 Like

Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by mikpo: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
E no go ever better for her as from now on
Re: See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele by Akinaukwa: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
That was a real planned deal.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Must Know About The New Electricity Tariff Hike / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi / Edo Tribunal: Obaseki Files Appeal At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.