Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project (19939 Views)

Olajide Blessing: DSS Arrest Killers Of UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by nattty(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2018
Olujoe1:
I had he died 3days before discovering is corpse. Depression is real, may it not overpowered us
"I heard" smiley

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by alezzy13: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2018
darfay:

My God not let you experience depression otherwise you know how insensitive and childish this comment his. See how quickly you judged someone you do not even know

Sadly this is the case with the Nigeria of today. Depression is damn real. Let's try our best to be of support to the people around us, be slow to judge others
And who ever is going through such phase please speak to someone about it

It is well

No mind am. I made the point at a similar topic sometime back. Depression is nothing to mock someone about. Some are clearly more prone to it than others, but once it gets hold of you, it a terrible, terrible experience.

Peeps may not understand,for the severely depressed, suicide then seems like a relief, like a drug for an unending pain.
sad
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by theapeman4: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2018
I thought they removed the poisonous effect of sniper?
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by infinitygod87: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2018
Sniper needs to be ban as a matter of urgency, it has taken more lifes

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by alezzy13: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2018
Olujoe1:
I had he died 3days before discovering is corpse. Depression is real, may it not overpowered us

Amen oooo
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by egworlordor(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2018
I think this pesticide should be banned; it has done more harm than good

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by maxstanchi: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2018
is that sooo..
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by DoubleO07: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2018
Just Heard of this on TVC today.

I hope this can help someone reading this.

I can tell you categorically that I know some one who had the same issues while in school and he failed and had to also do his project again and ended up graduating with a very poor result. He was so fed up and discouraged that he left school and did not want to go for NYSC becuase he knew his grade was nothing to right home about, and getting a job in Nigeria would be hard. He later took up certain intrest in computer progmming and got more than enough resources on youtube to learn from and connected with other programmers outside nigeria.

As I speak he his currently leaving and working outside of nigeria and has turned that experience to a posititve energy to drive him never to settle for nothing less.

He earns at least an equivalent pay of above 600k naira monthly at the moment, so let no one consider the world is over just by a phase of your life and when you God is not dead.

RIP to the guy sha, but he made a wrong move by taking his own life. sad sad sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Jabioro: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2018
A great star with a chicken heart can not make it in life.He was a star for tomorrow, unfortunately he has no gut to move on...Failure is part of education, infact it is a course on her own,with a deeper syllabus..ADIEU brainless fellow

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Uglymugg: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2018
I can't judge him. I would have totally done the same thing if I was in his shoes.
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Uglymugg: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2018
infinitygod87:
Sniper needs to be ban as a matter of urgency, it has taken more lifes

Why not ban cars?
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by abdulaz: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2018
The guy fork up sha.

Two wraps of weed would have changed his mind from killing himself.
You can never be depressed after taking weed. It will even make you to believe that you are better than that your project supervisor or any lecturer grin

Even buhari with no Waec result never even kill himself.

Dino graduated with 3rd class, but now he is a balling Senator.

Me commit suicide, when my Canada woman never send the payment slip grin

4 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by ehix89(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:
He gave up easily.
What a loser and coward!

Anyone that commits suicide, goes straight to Hell, that is confirmed!

Keep keeping on and you will surely win the battle.
Not everyone care about this hellish talk any more, if you can't offer support just keep shut, enough of this threat about hell
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Sniper seems to have killed more ppl than insects. But then why kill yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Flemmzy661: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2018

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Flemmzy661: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2018
Real money
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by ehmmy11(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2018
First of all R. I. P
Suicide is never an option I have had an extra ordinary experience in the past it was like I was losing my mind but thank God almighty for his hand in my life there is nothing prayer can't do... In this life we must be strong willed to succeed
You took the easy way out bro... I pray God will forgive you and grant your parents the will to move on
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Teebashy(f): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2018
He did not commit suicide bcus of project stuff..... things have been tougher for him before that although that may add to it

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by melanch(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2018
I finished my project back and front. Submitted. My supervisor said I should start all over again, that the project looks more matured. I've to start again with a new project topic. Well I got a B. My grade went down but its OK.

The thing about depression is that it's diverse like race. What you think it's little hurting might be alot more painful for someone else. I hate it when people say stupid things about suicide. They don't understand.

Just keep the hope alive. Do it for those that loves you.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by tiger2080: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2018
what an easy way to die.why take ur life because of school.school that does not guarantee success.during my Masters I was suspended because a girl touch me at my back to ask me a question. I was trying to tell the girl to calm down so that the useless man will leave the hall first so I can give her answers to the question but the girl the not listen keep on disturbing me.The big fool saw us an gave us malpractice form even when I tried to explained to the fool.both of us were suspended the girl went to commit suicide.I have to forget about the program close to 800k was gone.but life continues after two week I was giving promotion in my working place with an higher salary.I heard the man appointment has been terminated because of corrupt practice. you see how God works. lesson: don't kill urself because of little things every dissapoiment is a blessing.

4 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Good day sir/ma, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. Pls assist me as you deem fit. God bless you.
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Gordieshegz(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2018
darfay:

My God not let you experience depression otherwise you know how insensitive and childish this comment his. See how quickly you judged someone you do not even know

Sadly this is the case with the Nigeria of today. Depression is damn real. Let's try our best to be of support to the people around us, be slow to judge others
And who ever is going through such phase please speak to someone about it

It is well

Bros,you have said my mind..

But it doesnt just end at telling someone..
people should learn how to respond to such calls..
Depressed individuals usually won't reveal more than what Wale revealed up there..
His friends should have picked up on such suicidal attempts..
those friends of his were useless when he needed them the most.

I keep saying it. We are gradually building a dysfunctional society where people will be taking photographs of accident victims without rendering any help.
Where friendships are more virtual than real( friends living in the same town and only talking on social media for days without seeing each other..)

Whatever happened to that friend of Wale consoling him on whatsapp to have checked on him in person if they stay in the same Ilorin?
Whatever stopped him from calling anyone close to Wale to keep his company at that evening and keep his mind busy with words of encouragement?
Whatever happened to other friends on his timeline who saw his profile update of sniper and felt unconcerned or not crirtical?

Depression is real and people should help one another in the best way possible..

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Mosco100(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2018
"...And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are called, but few are chosen." (Matthew 22 : 12↓-14)
²
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Hoodbilonia: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2018
i have come to realise something
most of these yung niggis are proud
ans have priority mixed up
u want to pass
but dont read
u dey go fellowship and church steady like say na bible verse be exam.
u wan cash out but u no wan work
u go dey form soft for campus but be apako for house
they are always wanting to feel among
stay in hostel of 200k a year
but cant eat good food
peer pressure
u sef wan ride venza
if not why d fuc will i drink sniper
why do ppl have to go thru pains to kill themselves
u for just place your hand inside water.if lite nor dey go buy pet.as u dey pour the pet inside gen.light up 1 cold benson and become suya shaps.
dip am inside wall socket...change over switch..if lite
melanch:
I finished my project back and front. Submitted. My supervisor said I should start all over again, that the project looks more matured. I've to start again with a new project topic. Well I got a B. My grade went down but its OK.

The thing about depression is that it's diverse like race. What you think it's little hurting might be alot more painful for someone else. I hate it when people say stupid things about suicide. They don't understand.

Just keep the hope alive. Do it for those that loves you.
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Mosco100(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Gordieshegz:

Bros,you have said my mind..

But it doesnt just end at telling someone..
people should learn how to respond to such calls..
Depressed individuals usually won't reveal more than what Wale revealed up there..
His friends should have picked up on such suicidal attempts..
those friends of his were useless when he needed them the most.

I keep saying it. We are gradually building a dysfunctional society where people will be taking photographs of accident victims without rendering any help.
Where friendships are more virtual than real( friends living in the same town and only talking on social media for days without seeing each other..)

Whatever happened to that friend of Wale consoling him on whatsapp to have checked on him in person if they stay in the same Ilorin?
Whatever stopped him from calling anyone close to Wale to keep his company at that evening and keep his mind busy with words of encouragement?
Whatever happened to other friends on his timeline who saw his profile update of sniper and felt unconcerned or not crirtical?

Depression is real and people should help one another in the best way possible..
Exactly
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2018
egworlordor:
I think this pesticide should be banned; it has done more harm than good
If they ban it other alternatives will springforth

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Afobear: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Joy Lobo comes to mind .... Give me some Sunshine

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by tbibuzz(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2018
BiGVEEN58:
Got the complete pic from my timeline.. Twitter.
People wey no go school nko shey dem don die finish ?had a friend in school dat got suspended for four years wen he was in final year because of cultism ish the dude wrote jamb again and came back to the same school and and another that got expelled during his extra year d guy is doing okay for himself he went into business so ur situation shouldn't warrant u to take ur own life wen sere are people out there wey their own bad pass ur own

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by Azam101: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2018
I pray Almighty God forgive him of his shortcomings, because it wasn't his wish to terminate his life just like that!
Re: Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project by OmoManU: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2018
Openatyn:
Depression among unilorin student, even wen i was in year one in unilorin i was more than depressed but thank God i graduated from there with prayer. Unilorin is survival of the fitest, you need prayer to graduate frm there..
So sad, man should just had not gone that way, I am a living witness. 6-7 years at Uni-iyonu without a degree yet man no kill himself, today nko.... life is going on. There is a system in that school, if you don't get how it works, forget it it's not about you are brilliant or u b olodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shoot Engineer Dead In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Indian Police Give Details On Arrest Of Nigerian Engineer Turned Drug Kingpin / Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.