Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Need An Investor To Finance My App. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need An Investor To Finance My App. (1283 Views)

Review My App I Built From Scratch / Just Deployed My App / 5 Nigerian Girls Create App To Finance Education Of Poor Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Investor To Finance My App. by remi4ever(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hello people, my name is Remilekun a 300L student of Physics and material science. ******* State University. I have been working on a social Mobile App now since my 100l days.. and I can proudly say It has been completed.

I want to run this app for my school, without selling it, because I'd like to continue managing and expanding it after school. I would have launched this app on my own, without the support of the school management but I can't do that as I'm financially not capable.

I am looking for a serious investor/Backer that Can invest in this app and help me grow It.

Interested persons Can Comment here or call Or text Me On 08169795832, as I won't be able to type sensitive details about the app here.

Thank you so much for reading...

Re: I Need An Investor To Finance My App. by dephizee: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2018
What does the app do?
Re: I Need An Investor To Finance My App. by remi4ever(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
dephizee:
What does the app do?
It's a general social app, that covers most social activities on campus with extras.

Please I won't be able to state the features here, can you put a call through to me? 08169795832 or 07085307378.. Thank you.
Re: I Need An Investor To Finance My App. by trytillmake(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
why should i back u,
what do i intend to gain from backing u,
have u researched how yr app will generate followership or likes or shares for students,
profit nko?

without giving me too much details u should tell what i stand to gain from backing u and what level of backing u need?

do u get my driftt....

1 Like

Re: I Need An Investor To Finance My App. by remi4ever(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
trytillmake:
why should i back u,
what do i intend to gain from backing u,
have u researched how yr app will generate followership or likes or shares for students,
profit nko?

without giving me too much details u should tell what i stand to gain from backing u and what level of backing u need?

do u get my driftt....

There are financial gains to it sir, the app has an advert system that is guaranteed to rake in income.

Have I researched how the app will....... ?
Yes yes, it has some features embedded in it that guarantees this...

I need finances to get this up, which includes server fees, uptime and maintenance fees. If only we could speak on phone sir.. I'd solely appreciate it, and hence elaborate..

Thank you..
Re: I Need An Investor To Finance My App. by mruwaifo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
remi4ever:

There are financial gains to it sir, the app has an advert system that is guaranteed to rake in income.

Have I researched how the app will....... ?
Yes yes, it has some features embedded in it that guarantees this...

I need finances to get this up, which includes server fees, uptime and maintenance fees. If only we could speak on phone sir.. I'd solely appreciate it, and hence elaborate..

Thank you..

The earlier questions asked by https://www.nairaland.com/trytillmake are valid pls answer them . Cos so far you are asking for something and seem to be offering virtually nothing tangible . Show some pics . Highlight key value features . How many users do u currently have using your app . And what expected growth you want to achieve via investment .
Just my opinion .
Re: I Need An Investor To Finance My App. by mruwaifo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
AWS and Firebase are free . And what kind of maintenance challenge are you currently facing ?
Re: I Need An Investor To Finance My App. by remi4ever(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
mruwaifo:
AWS and Firebase are free . And what kind of maintenance challenge are you currently facing ?
Basically, i need funds for branding.marketing e.t.c.... I am sorry, i won't be able to list the features of the app here.
Re: I Need An Investor To Finance My App. by remi4ever(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
mruwaifo:

The earlier questions asked by https://www.nairaland.com/trytillmake are valid pls answer them . Cos so far you are asking for something and seem to be offering virtually nothing tangible . Show some pics . Highlight key value features . How many users do u currently have using your app . And what expected growth you want to achieve via investment .
Just my opinion .

i won't be able to list the features of the app here, a phone conversation private chat would do. 07085307378 whatsapp/call..

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Cost Of Hosting/maintaining An App After Creating It. / Oracle Database Backup And Recovery Question. Please Answer / Ebook On Ms-excel Macros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.