Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow (9888 Views)

2019: Buhari Will Definitely Lose In Kano, Kwankwaso Replies Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by papiwyte(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
BUHARI till 2023
IF e pain u join seraki, Atiku, fayose, melaye, wike,

1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by sammie99: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dnt tink it my bro bindow bcuz pmb is a disaster
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by melanch(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
We all know if the election is free and fair, Atiku will win.

We don't just want to tell ourselves the truth. It's okay sha.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by dokunbam(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
cool

Me I sha know who I won vote for

Next level jare
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Yankee101: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
You're both leaving
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Pajapaja: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mufasa27:

I’m from Osun state Ede to be precise tongue tongue Igbos are not your problems the Abokis are !!
Shut up .
Ipob claiming EDE by force

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by SternProphet: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Giddyprance:
Instead of this one to be praying and fasting that he doesn't lose the state, he is opposing Atiku...issokay!

Atiku's money even made Binfow Governor, so I wonder why so many people who don't know Nigeria make comments.
Buhari is more popular than Atiku in the NE. His mum is Kanuri and he was Governor off the entire NE at a time. His ideology and way of life is congruent with their belief system. Atiku is just the candidate of a part of the SE as far as I am concerned.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:
Atiku can not even win Adamawa State
His home state
you guys are funny and try and listen you your inner mind and ask your self this question...can I leave someone from my state and vote for another lifeless fool the answer that comes first is the right one
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Mufasa27(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Shut up .
Ipob claiming EDE by force
Lol I don’t need to argue with you lol
The pajapaja is affecting you brain grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Pajapaja: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
wizzypro12:
you guys are funny and try and listen you your inner mind and ask your self this question...can I leave someone from my state and vote for another lifeless fool the answer that comes first is the right one
Stop foaming in the mouth . Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by ClearFlair: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fact.
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Pajapaja: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mufasa27:

Lol I don’t need to argue with you lol
The pajapaja is affecting you brain grin
Shut up grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by MENELIIK: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mufasa27:

I’m from Osun state Ede to be precise tongue tongue Igbos are not your problems the Abokis are !!

No be only Ede na Ogede

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Godons1: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trash.
Buhari must go.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Mufasa27(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
MENELIIK:

No be only Ede na Ogede
Yoruba fools on here believe we must all sleep and face one direct no, I refuse to be a sufferhead

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Launzhini: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:
Atiku can not even win Adamawa State
His home state
��have you ever been to Adamawa
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Stop foaming in the mouth . Just wait and see
i don’t need to argue because I can see there is no sense in what you just said

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Pajapaja: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Launzhini:
��have you ever been to Adamawa
Come back to quote me in 2019 cheesy
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by bbamusa: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
the Governor has said it all. am just wondering how on earth will looters wrestle power from Mr. integrity....
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Pajapaja: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
wizzypro12:
i don’t need to argue because I can see there is no sense in what you just said
Ipob cry baby
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
President Buhari is assured and guaranteed of at least 1m votes in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina state..please what state is Atiku assured of 1m?
safarigirl:
so, you think Buhari will win all the states in Nigeria?

When has that ever happened? Let me tell you one state now, FCT will vote for Atiku. The rest of you can do as you like
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by bbamusa: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
how... wake up from that dream olodo.....
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Ipob cry baby
so anyone that has different opinion is ipob.... who did this to you.... we omuluabi are always critical in our reasoning so are you from the north?
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Pajapaja: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
wizzypro12:
so anyone that has different opinion is ipob.... who did this to you.... we omuluabi are always critical in our reasoning so are you from the north?
Critical? Omoluabi my foot
Says someone that wanted a stupid Ajobiewe Olodo Senator to become the governor of my dear state . And probably voted blindly for him too

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by buhariguy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
safarigirl:
so, you think Buhari will win all the states in Nigeria?

When has that ever happened? Let me tell you one state now, FCT will vote for Atiku. The rest of you can do as you like
the last time I checked, buhari won Abuja in 2015,

I was expecting you to tell me SE,
But no way,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist are not up to 200,000 with PVC and 50% will boycott the election.
Thief atiku defeat is eminent.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by wideawaken01: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
There are so many people that are deceiving this man. Keep deceiving this man. Small time they will buy coffin for this man and they will tell him is for his campaign. He will say okay because he loves power and prefer to die there even when he is not healthy to withstand the demands from the duties as the president.

Ignorance knows no boundary ...
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Gov Mohammed Bindow of Adamawa is a stupid man

My brother Osinbajo is very stupid

BUHARI can never win election in this country again

I really wish my pple(Yorubas) would wise up

me and my family reject atiku...
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Critical? Omoluabi my foot
Says someone that wanted a stupid Ajobiewe Olodo Senator to become the governor of my dear state . And probably voted blindly for him too
he showed his certificate and that was why we could see he failed but your pay master why can’t he show his own why attestation broda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate / Ozekhome: Nigeria Currently Has No IGP, Adamu Occupying Office Illegally / At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.