Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM (34224 Views)

Uche Nwosu Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by aku626(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Honestly I don’t believe APC or PDP are parties to be voted for this time. The corrupt guys of pdp are in APC, while PDP still has a tarnished reputation that

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Division of confusion! A vote for Buhari is a vote for hardship. Nigerians are wise!

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by uwa1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ice4jez:
Main characteristics of a confused party

Yes...
Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by iornenge81(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
He better joins the wining team. But which one be APM again?cheesy
Assistant Projects Manager
Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by holuphisayor(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
In other words, am ready to lose my slot but these ones must enter. grin
Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by sunsewa16: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheAngry1:
I don't necessarily like Oshiomole o!, but I like the way he is demystifying these political demigods. That fat pig in Imo wanted to install his son-in-law on the people, same way Amosun wanted to force his candidate down our throats. God punish all of una! I repeat I don't like Osho baba, but on this one o, he has my backing. After the 2019 election, Osho too should be swept away. Buhari till 2023...we ain't playing!

U love oshoimole for not allowing okorocha and Amuson to impose their choice, but u love tunubu denying a sitting governor he impose from seeking for second term, but rather impose another anointed son of his, can't u see hypocrisy and bias in ur comment

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by discusant: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

Gov. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun says he will remain in the All Progressives Congress (APC) to contest the senatorial election in 2019 while ensuring the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He, however, said aggrieved party members who defected to the Allied People’s Movement (APM) have his blessings.

Amosun spoke on Monday in Abeokuta at a stakeholders meeting of the APC which was attended by his preferred governorship candidate and the flagbearer of APM, Adekunle Akinlade.

The governor ’s declaration came as 26 aggrieved candidates of the APC loyal to the governor announced their defection to the APM. Amosun said he had tried his best to stop the defection of Akinlade and other aggrieved candidates.

He vowed to use everything within his capacity to ensure the success of Akinlade and other aggrieved members in their new party.

Amosun also said that he would not support the governorship candidate of the APC, Dapo Abiodun.

“When these people came, they told me they are leaving the APC, I said ‘no’ but I couldn’t stop them. In fact, Akinlade has my full support.

” I am not going to stop him, everything I have, I will use to support him, let them try whatever they want to try, we also have our strategies and I am not going to hide behind one finger.

“I remain in APC because that’s what those people want, they want us to leave APC but they are joking.

“ I will stay in APC to ensure that Buhari wins in Ogun State and to let them know that they can’t subvert the will of the state.

“Every day, I will campaign for President Muhammadu Buhari, we will do everything possible to ensure Buhari wins massively in Ogun, but they should not miss it.

“ I, Sen. Ibikunle Amosun, will not support anyone they are bringing,” he said.

Amosun, who vowed to resist rigging in the state, also pledged to check violence in the electoral process.

https://politicsngr.com/just-amosun-speaks-dumping-apc-pdp/

Four more states Ogun, Imo, Zamfara, Benue already lost by President Buhari.
A presidential candidate must win in 24 states before pronounced winner, even if the winner leads by 25 million votes.
Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by TheAngry1: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
sunsewa16:

U love oshoimole for not allowing okorocha and Amuson to impose their choice, but u love tunubu denying a sitting governor he impose from seeking for second term, but rather impose another anointed son of his, can't u see hypocrisy and bias in ur comment

Tinubu did not deny Ambode, the clueless dude went through direct primaries and failed, SIMPLE. The people REJECTED Ambode because, amongst other things, he turned our city into the biggest refuse dump in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by uwa1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

Gov. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun says he will remain in the All Progressives Congress (APC) to contest the senatorial election in 2019 while ensuring the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He, however, said aggrieved party members who defected to the Allied People’s Movement (APM) have his blessings.

Amosun spoke on Monday in Abeokuta at a stakeholders meeting of the APC which was attended by his preferred governorship candidate and the flagbearer of APM, Adekunle Akinlade.

The governor ’s declaration came as 26 aggrieved candidates of the APC loyal to the governor announced their defection to the APM. Amosun said he had tried his best to stop the defection of Akinlade and other aggrieved candidates.

He vowed to use everything within his capacity to ensure the success of Akinlade and other aggrieved members in their new party.

Amosun also said that he would not support the governorship candidate of the APC, Dapo Abiodun.

“When these people came, they told me they are leaving the APC, I said ‘no’ but I couldn’t stop them. In fact, Akinlade has my full support.

” I am not going to stop him, everything I have, I will use to support him, let them try whatever they want to try, we also have our strategies and I am not going to hide behind one finger.

“I remain in APC because that’s what those people want, they want us to leave APC but they are joking.

“ I will stay in APC to ensure that Buhari wins in Ogun State and to let them know that they can’t subvert the will of the state.

“Every day, I will campaign for President Muhammadu Buhari, we will do everything possible to ensure Buhari wins massively in Ogun, but they should not miss it.

“ I, Sen. Ibikunle Amosun, will not support anyone they are bringing,” he said.

Amosun, who vowed to resist rigging in the state, also pledged to check violence in the electoral process.

https://politicsngr.com/just-amosun-speaks-dumping-apc-pdp/

This is the new trend now.... Eating from both plates..
Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by servercodes001: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
David777777:
See post below
����

How much are u making from the vip subscribers
Why won't you bet 1m multiply it all the time
You're surely out here to scam people
Use your information and be rich bro, if it's surely legit u won't tell us
Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by efighter: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
drkay:
Olowu oduru

Owu people are too vindictive. Like Obasanjo, like Amosun.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by ClearFlair: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by Baawaa(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
I know Amosun will not decamp mainly because of Buhari,
Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by ofwest47(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
All the 24 house of assembly members failed the state well conducted primaries because all of them did not deliver any known good to their constituencies so they were thrown out but now that you can collate alphabets from A to Z and call it party in Nigerian politics so they decide collate those alphabets together and call it party even if they can not be sure of one vote even from their secular family.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
My only conern is Buhari's reelection bid, since u have vowed to support him, even the devil can take over the state for all i care grin
Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
na ur poverty ass u wan him lick! undecided
deepwater:

Another Buhari As,s,s Licker spoted

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by Baawaa(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
discusant:

A presidential candidate must win in 24 states before pronounced winner, even if the winner leads by 25 million votes.
Go back to the post,Buhari will win in Ogun I can assure you that,is just their governorship candidate will have problem

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by Seyeblessed: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
discusant:

Wrong! He or she must secure 25 percent of votes cast in 24 states as well as a simple majority to win

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by Baawaa(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
holyidol:
Division of confusion! A vote for Buhari is a vote for hardship. Nigerians are wise!
All these rubbish you post are for lazy youths like you that want free money from atikulooted grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by Tareq1105: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
linnyx:
One leg in, one leg out

Amosun is a bad loser.

Amosun will soon regret his actions. Oshiomhole is only waiting for the appropriate time to suspend him for antiparty.

If Amosun think he's popular, let him leave totally. Let him run his Senatorial ticket under his new party.

Head or tail Amosun will loose because Akinlade cannot win even in Yewa.

That his stubbornness will become disgrace for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by haffaze777(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
This could be really dicey for Amosun and his crew because with this brazen move, he has effectively lost his erstwhile control of the APC structure in Ogun. Osoba and Bode Mustapha (both Egbas) are ever ready to take over and seize control of that structure.

A Buhari victory (since the presidential election will come first) will likely tilt the likelihood and momentum of victory in Abiodun's favour in spite of Amosun's rebellion against his party.

It is now certain that Yewa votes will be split between GNI, Abiodun, and Akinlade. Ogun Central and Ogun East votes will also be hard fought by the major parties. Right now it's still too close to call, but my gut tells me APC will carry the day.

With Dapo abiodun I doubt that,I don't see him winning kashamu in his ijebu axis
Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by Tareq1105: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
iornenge81:

Assistant Projects Manager

Amosun is insisting on installing his stooge.

Political fiasco and disgrace is loading

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by seunmsg(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
The national leadership of APC should immediately dissolve the Ogun state chapter of the party and constitute a caretaker committee that is loyal and committed to the electoral success of the party's candidate. The current party structure in the state will sabotage the party on election day. The party must act now before it is too late.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by rapid101(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
If nigerians no give sitting president like obj third term
Same Nigerians send sitting president like gej back to otuoke
Na pmb ny nigerians no fit send go daura
Em too small abeg
Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheAngry1:
I don't necessarily like Oshiomole o!, but I like the way he is demystifying these political demigods. That fat pig in Imo wanted to install his son-in-law on the people, same way Amosun wanted to force his candidate down our throats. God punish all of una! I repeat I don't like Osho baba, but on this one o, he has my backing. After the 2019 election, Osho too should be swept away. Buhari till 2023...we ain't playing!
and He Imposed His Younger Brother, Seid Oshiomhole On Us? Continue
Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by emerged01(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Opportunity for PDP.
Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by Babacele: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
indiscipline and irrelevant.
Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by WisdomFlakes: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
haffaze777:

With Dapo abiodun I doubt that,I don't see him winning kashamu in his ijebu axis

I may be wrong but I think the Kashamu factor is being overhyped. Ogun PDP is in serious crisis and a lot of uncertainty is still in the air over who will eventually fly the ticket.

What is playing out is reminiscent of what happened in 2011 when OBJ highjacked PDP ticket from OGD who was a sitting PDP governor, and gave it to his own man, rt. General Olurin.

Recall that back then OGD also planted his loyalists and anointed candidate Nasir Gboyega Isiaka in PPN but still could not succeed in using his incumbency factor to win that election.

Amosun went on to win that election (under ACN) after being underrated by his opponents because he had lost in the past when he contested under ANPP. The same Abiodun you all are underrating can also end up winning with the right people and structures backing him. The election will be a close one and hard-fought in all 3 senatorial districts. In short, the future is very pregnant and any thing can still happen. Time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by BabaO2: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
APC is the brand, Amosun will be cut to size.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM by jayson87: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheAngry1:
Yet idiotic you accepted tinubu's candidate as your choice. Mumu like you. Ogun people are smarter than this, we are peculiar among yorubas. we don't reason this way you reason. That's why our son, sanwo from ogun state is your governorship candidate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) / How True Are El-Rufai's Several Claims On Channels TV Interview? - Fact Check / Unknown Gunmen Abduct Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.