Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One (64333 Views)

Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by kenneth58(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is Nigeria

They won't remember to pay workers and lecturers

But will rather waste the money
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by ChopBellefull(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi please get me my shirt.. Lemme sef try my luck cheesy

Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by babtoundey(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
At his age, he is learning be sycophant. And that is another future of Nigeria...
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by sonofthunder: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
where is my shirt again
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
I will place my pant. Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Xkalaban(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Chai, which way Juria? Must he announce that he gave the boy 500k. This kwantri is on a long thing I swear undecided
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by enemyofprogress: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pls I need advice........

If girlfriend she's not if caught with then with the guy he's is there?
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by sonofthunder: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
Colourich:
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
Poverty na bastard!!! grin grin
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Angelanest:
A young boy went home in a happy state after he was rewarded by a senator his action.

It was gathered that the boy placed his shirt on the ground for Senator Godswill Akpabio to walk on to the podium after arriving during an All Progressives Congress (APC) event organised for Obong Nsima Ekere’s governorship campaign on Sunday, November 2.

The young boy was rewarded with a whopping sum of N500,000 for his 'kind' gesture. 

The former Akwa Ibom governor, senator Akpabio, who was addressing the crowd of supporters, suddenly paused and called a boy to the stage to appreciate him

The boy was given N500K to buy himself a new shirt.

The excited the crowd in return hailed the senator at the event.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/boy-who-placed-his-shirt-on-the-floor-for-senator-akpabio-gets-n500k.html

waste of state funds
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by uboma(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
That little boy lacks good home training.

Senator Akpabio didn't help him either. Money isn't everything...
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Homeboiy:
Arranged stunt
You spoke my mind
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Talib93(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Angelanest:
A young boy went home in a happy state after he was rewarded by a senator his action.

It was gathered that the boy placed his shirt on the ground for Senator Godswill Akpabio to walk on to the podium after arriving during an All Progressives Congress (APC) event organised for Obong Nsima Ekere’s governorship campaign on Sunday, November 2.

The young boy was rewarded with a whopping sum of N500,000 for his 'kind' gesture. 

The former Akwa Ibom governor, senator Akpabio, who was addressing the crowd of supporters, suddenly paused and called a boy to the stage to appreciate him

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/boy-who-placed-his-shirt-on-the-floor-for-senator-akpabio-gets-n500k.html

That one na small... Very soon na pant dem go drop grin grin grin
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by joepentwo(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Homeboiy:
Arranged stunt
God'swill dey give nothing like arrange stunt
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by nelcliff(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
quickberry2:
grin

On behalf of the boy, thank you Senator Akpabio

Thank you mean for their packaging abi?

1 Like

Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Iceberg3: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
nelcliff:

Thank you mean for their packaging abi?
Oga,that's to show you how loved akpabio is in the state by all the citizens.udom can't Garner such support.atiku may lose the state while udom losing margin is increasing
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by EmmyDJourno: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
This act should be condemned, it's an act of corruption

500k for what...... Say him spread cloth for ground

God save us from leaders who do not know the value of money
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Judybash93(m): 12:49am On Dec 04, 2018
If this story is true, then we've entirely list it in this country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by kach17(m): 1:08am On Dec 04, 2018
And nobody is talking about the error filled writeup, nija bloggers though cry kiss cry
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Ianmaduka(m): 1:19am On Dec 04, 2018
Idiotkas politics,they took your future money and gave you peanuts....mtcheeeew�
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Ianmaduka(m): 1:20am On Dec 04, 2018
politics,they took your future money and gave you peanuts....mtcheeeew�
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Ianmaduka(m): 1:20am On Dec 04, 2018
,they took your future money and gave you peanuts....mtcheeeew�
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by enambobo(m): 1:32am On Dec 04, 2018
If there's ever one thing I'll always appreciate Akpabio for, it's his freehandedness. The man is a cheerful giver not some Aka Gum greedy politicians. He loots, he shares, everybody dey happy.
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Otsam(m): 1:54am On Dec 04, 2018
Angelanest:

And this sounds like a cheering news to his supporters? It's an eyesore for someone to have such low self esteem to the extent of pulling his shirt for another man to walk on and the senator that's supposed to take it away from the media also called for everyone to see. That's the level of impoverishment he has brought to his people over the years.
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Matinho: 2:10am On Dec 04, 2018
You are the kind of people we need more in Nigeria to make a better place. Many people have lost the ability for rational thought.Keep it up bro, you are a Nigerian using his brain.
Otsam:

And this sounds like a cheering news to his supporters? It's an eyesore for someone to have such low self esteem to the extent of pulling his shirt for another man to walk on and the senator that's supposed to take it away from the media also called for everyone to see. That's the level of impoverishment he has brought to his people over the years.
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 04, 2018
grin 9ja definition of 'out of the box' thinking
Re: Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One by Joshrob(m): 5:03am On Dec 04, 2018
studio14:
Don't believe everything you read online the man may say give him 500k his aid will give him 200 naira

At this time when the election is very close,politicians are the best client to work with,they are ready to spend money..just give them reason to spend it and see them pumping the money out..
That boy might even end up getting more than 500k because his colleagues can still add to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.