Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous (21088 Views)

Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project / Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics / Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by AnanseK(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
If they ask you: who told you that ATIKU IS A THIEF? Tell them it's Atiku's boss, Obasanjo
In his book, MY WATCH, volume 2, pages 31-32.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by Jobabori(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Even without their endorsement, we know Buhari till.2023. Only enemies of Nigeria are backing the Atiklooter.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by zoedew: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
The enlightened and discerning world know who to take seriously as between The Economist and the tainted Candidate. Atiku clearly lacks credibility and he knows that deep inside!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by festacman(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
The Economist has studied and seen the necessary hard decisions of Buhari to lay fresh foundation for the diversification of the economy through actual production.

This is a move away from PDP's corruption' driven patronage system that made very few wealthy.

We can't go back to Egypt. The necessary journey through the wildness might painful but arrival at the Promised Land is guaranteed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by sanpipita(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fake news again, economist never endorsed anyone, stop the lies.
Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by semyman: 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
So this guy is actually hopeful?
Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by Peacecore: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Atiku on panicking mode
Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
he is the commander in chief of the nigerian air force, so that automatically makes him the leader, which implies he is the one leading from the front

sense no go kill u!!.. u thought u were being funny, but u ended up exposing ur stupidity, jokes on u now!!..u lack general knowledge, fool!
Passionate888:
Buhari the liar. I will lead the fight against boko haram from the front, after he won he has been hiding under aisha skirt ever since.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by deomelo: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2018

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by deomelo: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2018

Poor crooked, corrupt, looting and stealing athiekUlooter....

Na every day be the thief, but na one day be the owner.

A common thief and international fugitive won become president of Nigeria.

Abomination.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by zoedew: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Economist of London is the one news magazine that does not mean well for Nigeria's economy.

By the way, it's good to be home and live in Shiloh again.

Do our corrupt politicians and peps mean well for Nigeria? You are taken as you present yourself.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by docadams: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by festacman(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
sanpipita:
Fake news again, phrank shaibu isn't atiku's spokesman and economist never endorsed anyone, stop the lies.

Point of corrections: Phrank Shuaibu was recently appointed by Atiku as one it's campaign spokespersons.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by kuuljay(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Atiku should stop politics of bitterness like my brothers from the east,play your part,convince Nigerians to vote for you,don't insult people who differs from your opinion and in the end allow them to choose, the economist are not the ones to vote

1 Like

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by Captcool990(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
the statement I can't forget in my life by the current president is this" I CAME TO THESE WORLD WITH NOTHING AND I WILL DIE WITH NOTHING why SHOULD I STEAL " but among all the thieves of PDP members who can utter that word? is it bukola or atiku!

God bless PMB and Osibanjo.

All my families,friends,Enemies will vote for you.
long life PMB
long life Nigeria
long life CAPTAINNIGERIA#..

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by sanpipita(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
festacman:

Point of corrections: Phrank Shuaibu was recently appointed by Atiku as one it's campaign spokespersons.

So where and when did economist endorse buhari?
Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by seanfer(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
olagbola55:

Everything other things don't pain me other dan those bastard afenifebi those elders are agbaya,olojukokoro,onijekuje,abatenije,omo ale yoruba

Let Afenifebi keep deceiving Atiku... What I know is that None of them can we Election in their Family houses... Not to talk of Their Streets.
Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
so it is Atiku, Fayose,Saraki,femi,dino etc that mean good for the economy right undecided.. continue, God will judge you!!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Economist of London is the one news magazine that does not mean well for Nigeria's economy.

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by deomelo: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Why The Economist endorsed me ― Atiku

THE presidential flag bearer of the main opposition, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, on Friday maintained that his latest endorsement by The Economist Magazine, “puts to lies the recent ridiculous claims” made by Alhaji Lai Mohammed, that the international media is askance of his candidature.
According to a statement which emanated from his campaign office in Abuja, this latest endorsement by the international media, which is the second in two months, is because of the detailed policies he plans to implement if elected.

When athiefKUlooter was shinning teeth and bragging with fake endorsement that the same Economist endorsed him, we just laugh and laugh @ athiefKOLOOTER.

So, why is athiefKULOOTER crying like a baby now that the same Economist openly endorsed @ PMB2019#SAIBUHARI2019

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by Friend01(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
MalcoImX:
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, has described the recent “endorsement” by The Economist of London, of the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, party, Muhammadu Buhari, in the coming election as scandalous and partisan.

In one of its recent reports , The Economist of London had predicted that President Muhammadu Buhari will win next year’s election.

However, in a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communication , Mr. Phrank Shaibu, Atiku described “as a poorly-executed hatchet job, the prediction by The Economist of London, in which the magazine put on the garb of a partisan and made no pretenses to professionalism while predicting that President Muhammadu Buhari will win next year’s poll.”

He said, on Monday, that “with the tacit endorsement of President Muhammadu Buhari for a second term, in its current edition, the erstwhile influential news magazine has hit a new low by throwing all pretenses to the wind to take up the job of presidential spokespersons.”

“It is common knowledge that the Economist’s fortunes have taken a nosedive in recent months with its flip- flop on issues especially as it pertains the upcoming presidential election in Nigeria. But the magazine hit a new low in its current edition, ‘ The World in 2019,’ where it made projections of issues and events that will shape the year 2019 across many countries including Nigeria,” Shaibu said.

Shaibu said, “even if the All Progressives Congress (APC) or President Muhammadu Buhari’s spokespersons had written that story, it could not have been so recklessly partisan, so undisguisedly biased and so devoid of any shred of professionalism.”

According to him, “the so-called story which says, ‘the president, Muhammadu Buhari, will win re-election in February, as a new opposition coalition may collapse before the vote’ fails to meet the attributes of objectivity, balance and fairness.”

The Atiku spokesperson said “it was scandalous that the magazine went ahead to predict a victory for the APC candidate even when it said a Buhari’s second coming portends disaster for Nigeria.”

Shaibu said “it was sad that The Economist went on to endorse a failed president even when it admitted that ‘a Buhari’s second term would mean continuing political weakness, little prospect of progress in the fight against islamist insurgency in the north, nationalism in the oil producing Delta and secessionism in Biafra.”

He said “it was equally strange that the same magazine whose Intelligence Unit predicted that PDP candidate, Atiku Abubakar, will lead the new government come 2019 has now made a u-turn to endorse President Buhari even when his performance in office is now at all time low.”

“But we hasten to say that with or without the endorsement of The Economist or any news medium for that matter, we will defeat Buhari fair and square,” he said.

Shaibu said “on May 29, 2019 when Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is sworn in as the President of Nigeria, The Economist will have to look elsewhere for patronage, since there will be no more room for cash and carry forecasts, and fully-paid for endorsements.”

He said that “the PDP Presidential Candidate was aware that when fake news materials are planted in big news outlets, they often help to lay the groundwork for rigging in elections.”

Atiku, however, warned that members of the opposition party and their supporters will resist the rigging of next year’s elections.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/atiku-knocks-the-economist-says-endorsement-of-buhari-scandalous/

This spokes man is just as pained as Cownu the coward Rabbi of the potopoto land of Ipobians.

They want it all forgetting that in politics all is fair in war.

I know as a supporter of Buhari he has made one or. more unforced errors, but I still believe Buhari is a better bet for me than Atiku.

I can't just trust Atiku for one naira and please don't ask me why.
I just can't trust him enough knowing his party and those who are openly endorsing him with their penchant for deception and lies.
You are expecting me to trust people like Saraki, the man with an Italian name - Dino and their cronies?

Please, whoever is Atikutating should do that without hurling insults on the president, but with issue based argumentation with clear convincing anecdotes not asking him to remove his cap(like those shameless liars who call themselves Ipobians) or trying to tell us PDP as a party can change the narrative when they are indeed part and parcel of our current situation(not any way absolving the APC).

I rise.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by deomelo: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8251508_aa_png321532365639f31b3b9f8ea8be0c6be2

The Subcommittee contacted Siemens about this allegation and also reviewed the
Citibank account records. The Subcommittee identified Citibank records showing three wire
transfers from Siemens AG, in 2001 and 2002, that together provided over $1.7 million to
Ms. Douglas’ personal checking account at Citibank. This chart identifies those wire transfers

The US government traced the bribe money Atiku took from Siemens to his wife's bank account.

So, who in their right mind go endorse or associate themselves and their credibility with an international thief, a global bribe taker, a fugitive on the run from the USA

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by CoolAmbience(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Where is Donald Duke sef?

Or is he no longer contesting?
Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by Felixv: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
someone should get a doctor close to atiku in feb....the shock of his impeding defect might just bring on a seizure ..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by Friend01(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
digScratcher:
when will Jubril remove his cap.

every time wearing cap, which kind life, even good luck Jonathan, OBJ,ATIKU,ABACHA,YARADUA, removed their caps at a point in time, why can't buhari do the same and make this Jubril story stop.

Hmmmm... I am so disappointed in you people.
common sense you don't even have.

You should also ask the president oops.
Sorry ,Jubril to. remove his shoes, stockings, his shirts and shorts to show he is not Jubri but Buhari.

You guys are just irritating me with you senseless pursuit for rubbish and you think it is normal.

You guys need to go for psychiatric check to see if one nut holding your brain has not fallen off.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by NairaMaster1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The British never meant well for Nigeria.

The controversial Jubril issue is courtesy of the British.
Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by martineverest(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
panick level is high
Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by Pat4321: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Truly the economists are always wrong so many issues, I never ever agree with them since the George Bush era
Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by digScratcher: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Friend01:

Hmmmm... I am so disappointed in you people.
common sense you don't even have.

You should also ask the president oops.
Sorry ,Jubril to. remove his shoes, stockings, his shirts and shorts to show he is not Jubri but Buhari.

You guys are just irritating me with you senseless pursuit for rubbish and you think it is normal.

You guys need to go for psychiatric check to see if one nut holding your brain has not fallen off.

thank you sir, you are a man of great words, so I ask when should I expect him to remove his cap then?

why is he wearing his cap at all times?

don't you think something is wrong somewhere.?

I'm sure you don't wear caps at all times, even when you want to you and take your bathe.
Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by Yyeske(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
PDP friends and associates right now...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Knocks The Economist, Says Endorsement Of Buhari Scandalous by Goldeno(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
digScratcher:
when will Jubril remove his cap.

every time wearing cap, which kind life, even good luck Jonathan, OBJ,ATIKU,ABACHA,YARADUA, removed their caps at a point in time, why can't buhari do the same and make this Jubril story stop.
your MUMU yaf do abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Resolve The Hijab Controversy By Farooq A. Kperogi / Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.