Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor (53681 Views)

He Is An Impostor, A Meddlesome Interloper - NLC Disowns Lamidi Apapa / Reno Omokri On Tinubu: "We Cannot Have An Impostor As Our President" / Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by toplinetrtrend: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Ok now, you are berebe bansa or Yoruba Christian
Whichever, sai Buhari till 2023, no amount of your hatred will change that.

Are you trying to say the only reason Yoruba Muslims are supporting Buhari is because of religion and not because of achievement?!

Chai! Boy, this mental slavery forced on you by religion has really driven your destiny backward.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by Angy55(f): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
sundaygray:
I won't be surprised if this guy is really cloned.. Other countries do it, replace the president with a look alike and pay him just for his face while they control his actions from behind like a puppet. But what do I know?

Even the real Buhari is a cloned mental patient!

Reminds me of the GI Joes

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by tixo: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nfora:

Thank you.

I am beginning to wonder the real objective of the owner of Nairaland for always allowing this type of fake headlines that diminish us as a people.

This is not about Buhari,but the dignity of Nigeria,home and abroad.

2019 will come and go,but we shall be left With the consequences of stupidity.
Pally, I love your global view, but wait a minute.
This is a global media space not a street/local governmnt/village square where you are afraid to say it as it is because of what the elders wills say or fear of banishment. I am not laying credence to the clone theory either. In 2014/15 when APC was opposition, there is nothing they didn't use to slander GEJ, not considering this view. The used media to it's extreme, and now they call for caution and respect referencing image and hate speech effect. Remember, "you don't throw stone in the market place" and "karma". This government has no PR team for this country, just sophisticated looters. Naija will always survive.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
People dhat know d truth are in ASO ROCK
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by psalmmycapo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
UltimateCycle:
Foreign media knows the truth.

Source: See Yahoo Facebook page.
only a fool wouod believe this does this look like yahoos page to you??after 4hours just 80likes or so abi you dont know what you are saying??
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by Vdsc: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kai.
Those CNN commentators finish us sha.

Naija don cast sha. They could not even take us serious.

They were busy making sarcastic posts about one prince from ijebu land that scammed them.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by 2lateBiafra: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Uyi168:
the people will decide that..
But first, bubu must go!!

Sai BUHARI till 2023

Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by VictorEkwere: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
his finger print was working in Aso Rock before he left for treatment he came back the finger did not recognized his finger any more tell us who is fooling who.
UltimateCycle:
Oyinbos knows the truth grin shocked
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
That Buhari was replaced is not today thing. What we should be talking is how to take him out of there
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by ahjerryboy1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
after election everything would reveal to us, I know that this jubril is not buhari
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by Mirriamvic(f): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
I Like His Wife Sha She Dorge Am Well 20jail Term, She Is Not Among At Least The Whole World Will Bear Her Witnes, She Is A True Christian Sorry Moslem
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by herlonso: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

You are not just a dolt; you are also daft.

Am I working at either of Washington Post or Yahoo? So, do you need anyone to tell you that your brain has been replaced with sawdust? Why not go to their office and call them liar there, jubril slave?
You are suffering from senile dementia really. You can't distinguish btw A and B. Shame on u guy
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by GetCofOProperty: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
VictorEkwere:
his finger print was working in Aso Rock before he left for treatment he came back the finger did not recognized his finger any more tell us who is fooling who.

Lol... People have a means of romancing rumours till it becomes like a real news grin

Check my signature below and get in touch with us for your genuine property acquisition in any location of your choice. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by toplinetrtrend: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
herlonso:

You are suffering from senile dementia really. You can't distinguish btw A and B. Shame on u guy

You speak like an idddiiot that doesn't even know the meaning of selinity or dementia.

Iddddiot just saw the words somewhere and just started using them like a born deaf brain fooool.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by herlonso: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

You speak like an idddiiot that doesn't even know the meaning of selinity or dementia.

Iddddiot just saw the words somewhere and just started using them like a born deaf brain fooool.
Dunce like you don't deserve lot of replies and this is actually the last. At least this propaganda made us know the sane amongst us
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by toplinetrtrend: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
herlonso:

Dunce like you don't deserve lot of replies and this is actually the last. At least this propaganda made us know the sane amongst us

Imagine a dead brain iddiot of a zombie attaching his cursed self to sane people. Born fooool
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by ShowYourCertificate: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ray97:
Lol its a sarcastic post... Its just like a mad man telling u that he is not mad or a drunk man telling u that he is not drunk... And in other words the person might nuh be mad nuh might the man be drunk...its an argumentative and contradictory statement.
Bros you are not making sense. Re-read what you posted.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by daddytime(m): 6:01am On Dec 05, 2018
Niangollan42:

Must u always expose ur ignorance..

I don't blame u.. Children born into a whatsapp generation dnt know the difference between yahoo and the so called "yahoo yahoo"

You see how you successfully displayed your ignorance to the entire world all in a bid to comment and slam.

Someone like you will claim to be learned and a graduate yet can't tell a satire from a statement of fact nor the meaning of the inverted commas. Ordinary "lol" you don't know. Smh

What a pity.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by daddytime(m): 6:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Hilbertrudolf:

How old are you?

You see how you successfully displayed your ignorance to the entire world all in a bid to comment and slam.

Someone like you will claim to be learned and a graduate yet can't tell a satire from a statement of fact nor the meaning of the inverted commas. Ordinary "lol" you don't know. Smh

What a pity.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by daddytime(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Yeah, you won't take then serious because they are not acting like dumb idiots that are praising the impostor in aso rock.

You see how you successfully displayed your ignorance to the entire world all in a bid to comment and slam out of pure unadulterated hate?

What a pity.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by daddytime(m): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2018
Adeebiwa09:

Smh... Just say you don't know what yahoo is... So sad

What a pity.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by daddytime(m): 6:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Olawalesadiq:

Mad man who told you that they are referring to Nigerian Yahoo Yahoo, YAHOO is a Mega website just like Google

What a pity.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by toplinetrtrend: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2018
daddytime:

You see how you successfully displayed your ignorance to the entire world all in a bid to comment and slam out of pure unadulterated hate?

What a pity.

Mr Educated, kindly point out the satire in that statement.

Is it that you are dumb or you've sold your conscience for money?
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by daddytime(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Mr Educated, kindly point out the satire in that statement.

Is it that you are dumb or you've sold your conscience for money?

Your foolery is certainly unprecedented. Now go play with your mates.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by Splashme: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
mercenary:
Maybe the zombies will also call Yahoo ipob

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by toplinetrtrend: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
daddytime:

Your foolery is certainly unprecedented. Now go play with your mates.

Idiots are easy to identify. Point out your reference, but you start acting like a born immbecile
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by daddytime(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Idiots are easy to identify. Point out your reference, but you start acting like a born immbecile

Your knucklehead was tryna sound smart by zero in describing to me what Yahoo meant. My first ever email addy was created in '98 I wonder where you were then. I can drop it here for you to check and confirm.

Coming on here to form I sabi. You think everyone on nl is your mate and class.

Abeg flyyyyy
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by daddytime(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

China don come help una life with cheap phones una go come online dey insult una papa age mates. You won't even dare say hello to my youngest kid asswipe.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by toplinetrtrend: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
daddytime:

China don come help una life with cheap phones una go come online dey insult una papa age mates. You won't even dare say hello to my youngest kid asswipe.

Point out what is wrong in that comment instead of acting like a born fool. Stop avoiding the facts like an artful dodger.
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by toplinetrtrend: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
daddytime:

Your knucklehead was tryna sound smart by zero in describing to me what Yahoo meant. My first ever email addy was created in '98 I wonder where you were then. I can drop it here for you to check and confirm.

Coming on here to form I sabi. You think everyone on nl is your mate and class.

Abeg flyyyyy

Idiot. I started using email in 1997.

Point out the error in that comment or shut up
Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by jpphilips(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
UltimateCycle:
Foreign media knows the truth.

Source: See Yahoo Facebook page.

Just do an IQ test you will be amazed what your score will be.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor by daddytime(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Idiot. I started using email in 1997.

Point out the error in that comment or shut up

'97 indeed... empty dolts be coming online to spew trash as they'd their parents at home.

Mumu wey never see life wan teach him papa mate how blokos dey be wen prick rise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.