Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured (19573 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Governor Ortom's Convoy Accident: 2 Lawmakers, Supporters Injured (photo) / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Vixlot: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2022
No fewer than three persons on Monday sustained varying degrees of injury in a clash involving a local gang, Kalare Boys, and supporters of Vice President Atiku Abubakar, who was in Gombe, for his presidential campaign.

Three vehicles, a bus, a car and one Keke NAPEP, were damaged as they were ambushed along Pantami Stadium Road.

The Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party in the state, Usman Muritala, said he was not aware since he was not included in the campaign planning.

“I was not on the podium and was only there as an official of the party so I sat like every other person to watch the whole show. There is a division in the party, a very big one,” he said

https://punchng.com/hoodlums-invade-atiku-rally-supporters-injured/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Urheadmaster(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2022
cheesy

Why's Atikulooter supporters always targeted by hoodlums grin tongue

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Kayyus09(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Falseprofet2: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2022
angry
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by rummeh: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2022
They always attack his rally
I wonder why?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by twilliamx(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2022
U
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by ShoeWorld2(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Nigeria is turning to banana Republic. Prayer won't be enough to save this country. We need to start taking actions

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by coconutbag: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Politics should be without bitterness but what does PDP expect when they sold their ticket to the highest bidder who also ousted the last PDP government. There'll be chaos in the party.

9 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by richard870(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by LiveWithIt: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Chaos in the enemy's camp cheesy cheesy
All to the favor of APC and TINUBU... kiss

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Bayyajidda(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Are Kalare boys still existing? Indeed Tinubu is the Grand Patron and Chief head of touts in Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
The agbado munching bulaba l....is fighting tooth and nail for that northern votes cause that's his only hope, grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by KEVIND: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
KADARIA AHMED: As at 2019 you were in PDP what makes you different?
Peter Obi - Moses lived in Egypt, and Joseph lived in Egypt. God will not create new people, he will use existing people.

KADARIA AHMED: condemn ESN now

PETER OBI: I cannot condemn anybody without empirical evidence of their involvement.

KADARIA: but if a witch cries and a child dies, we can conclude it the witch that killed it.

OBI: I want to see the witch before concluding.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Anatakuebira: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
The Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party in the state, Usman Muritala, said he was not aware since he was not included in the campaign planning.

“I was not on the podium and was only there as an official of the party so I sat like every other person to watch the whole show. There is a division in the party, a very big one,” he said.

If you can't put your house together, how do you intend to put Nigeria together? Atiku ain't ready yet.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by MrCGPA(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Bokoharam are always Complicit with their Boss. Nigerians must rise up to vote against Affliction come 2023. Buhari Pro Max is a No go Area. Forget Partisanship and Tribalism then Use your Head. Peter Obi is the best. He will deliver because of the National love by Sane Nigerians. Vote Wisely in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022
IPOB terrorists are behind it
My mind is telling me that

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by MrFixIt007: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022
J
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Yankiss(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022
If it were in the East or West, they will finger Obi or Tinubu. The North has ruled. Atiku zuokwanu ike. It's the turn of the South. Leave Obi and Tinubu to slug it out. Na beg I dey beg you. Your people dont seem to want you either.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by adioolayi(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Kill yourselves because of Politicians...

Na you sabi..

It won't stop the politicians from going ahead with their campaigns, swearing in and embezzlement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by TANID(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Pathfinder2090: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Say no to PDP/APC/PDAPC

Vote Tinubu if suffer no dey tire you.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by fasho01(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Probably over money sharing disagreement

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Blakjewelry(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2022
rummeh:
They always attack his rally
I wonder why?
Fear
Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by kenedy175(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2022
PDAPC are typically known for their violence. Na normal something

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured by Jack500: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2022
All these things still confirm Akitu unpopularity in the north, na every time den they attack his rally even in his supposed stronghold.

Tinubu will defeat Atiku even in the north, you can bet your life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga: Emefiele Has Lost The Battle, He Should Be Fired / Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project / APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.