Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,288 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Fighting Lizards Hug Each Other After Playful Tussle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fighting Lizards Hug Each Other After Playful Tussle (374 Views)

Jiboro Family Land Tussle: Otunba Kamorudeen Lamina ‘sir K Oluwo’ Sets The Recor / Normalcy Returns To Ebonyi After The #endsars Tussle / Power Tussle In IPOB Camp As Competition To Succeed For Nnamdi Kalu Heat Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Lizards Hug Each Other After Playful Tussle by mazaguyh: 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
These two fighting lizards appear to put their differences behind them in a series of adorable snaps which show them hugging it out.

The passionate pair can be seen embracing following a playful tussle in Bhadra Tiger Reserve in Karnataka, India.

Photographer, Kishora Venky, captured the monitor lizards during a jeep safari.

The 27-year-old said: “In this particular reserve the monitor lizards grow really big.

“I have seen lizards that measure up to 3.5 feet long including the tail and the tail is long and strong.

“These monitor lizards have strong legs that can support a heavy body and sharp claws on their feet that helps them run at good speeds and climb trees too.

“The fighting that takes place between males can occur for territory or sometimes for females.

“I witnessed a fight between two big males, this was very serious fight that lasted for more than 30 minutes.

“They wouldn’t leave each other and were trying to bite and roll.

“Their locking technique is superb and their claws are helps for holding grip.”

more photo>>>https://www.infomaza.com/fighting-lizards-hug-playful-tussle

Re: Fighting Lizards Hug Each Other After Playful Tussle by meobizy(f): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
If this was in Ogbomosho, though. Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Established New Orthodox Church Independent From Russia / Two Ladies on my head PLS I NEED ADVICE / ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.