Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

A Nigerian'a Opinion About Mbaka's Humiliation Of HE Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian'a Opinion About Mbaka's Humiliation Of HE Peter Obi (606 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Obaseki's Victory Shouldn’t Be Seen As Humiliation Of Tinubu / Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation' / I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian'a Opinion About Mbaka's Humiliation Of HE Peter Obi by Emyres: 12:43am On Dec 04, 2018
I saw this on a facebook today.

#SHARE THIS POST IF YOU CAN!!!
After following the Statements Rev Father Mbaka made the other day to His Excellency Peter Obi I came up with this..And I pray you reads it with passion and meaning in other not to misinterpret me.

Dear Catholics,I quite appreciate your concern and decorum in handling and responding to Rev. Mbaka's unbridled materialistic quest and verbal assault on the person of HE Mr. Peter Obi.
First, you guys are only being a good catholic and good Christians by not joining issues with an "anointed man of God". To that extent, you have done a good job. Hence, lets leave the person Rev. Mbaka and do a content analysis of his statement.
1. He used his position as priest to extort money from prominent politicians. (Filthy lucre)

2. He was not interested in what Obi was saying or wanted to say. All he was interested in was what Obi would give (materialistic centeredness like Achan. Joshua 7)

3. He has no respect for his elders. Obi is, at least 10 years older. But that was not his concern. (Pride)

4. So long as Obi was not ready to make a careless promise that he may not able to keep, he started raining curses on him instead of prayers that he (Obi) came to receive. Cash and carry blessings (Greed & covetousness like Judas).

5. He arrogate to himself the power and position of God to determine who will wine the 2019 election based on the volume of cash thrown to him. (Sacrilege )

6. Loyalty and brotherhood meant absolutely nothing to him. His only brother or sister is money (Mammon led)

7. He gives no damn what "his" people are suffering in the hands of the present government: the senseless killings, the government inflicted poverty, the loss of jobs, the high rate of unemployment, the massive corruption by govt. Officials, nepotism of unprecedented magnitude etc. He prays and wished that our PETER OBI & ATIKU, should fail so that him and PMB will take us to the next level of total extamination/anihiliation.

Tutututututu, tufiakwa.
You see,men go astray to the point of no redemption, when people around fail to tell them the truth,I feel that I owe you guys nothing but the truth
Seriously Sir (Mbaka ) You have completely lost it. You are still a human, encumbered with fragility.
That the entire Igbo nation and Nigeria at large are waiting for your national exhibition of remorse and apology. Because whether you like it or not, ATIKU/OBI are coasting home with victory..
I rest my Case..
#JUDYSPIRATION

What do you people think?
Re: A Nigerian'a Opinion About Mbaka's Humiliation Of HE Peter Obi by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 2:16am On Dec 04, 2018
I never believed I'll say this but Mbaka is shamelessly stupid. I just saw the video, now its not God saying but mbaka is playing out God, giving out political blessings on those who gives him cash.

The whole talk was just about money and the way he carried his shoulders while making his foolish prediction says a lot about him. So the amount of money Atiku would give would determine his 31st night prediction abi? Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian'a Opinion About Mbaka's Humiliation Of HE Peter Obi by carzola(m): 5:50am On Dec 04, 2018
2015 I said mbaka is a fraud
Shameless and mad.

2018 his still shameless and mad

Please mbaka doesn't represent .the
Catholic church... He is a fraud
Re: A Nigerian'a Opinion About Mbaka's Humiliation Of HE Peter Obi by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2018
Who takes that armless rubber in the person of mbaka serious;

A disgrace to priesthood,

A disgrace to Catholic Church,

A disgrace to integrity,

A disgrace to Ndi Igbo

He has no iota of shame and he is only after money..Spit on him!!
Re: A Nigerian'a Opinion About Mbaka's Humiliation Of HE Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2018
I don't like Peter Obi and PDP but Mbaka should be condemned for the way he treated him. Catholic church should also defrock him immediately before his roguish behaviour gets out of hand.
Re: A Nigerian'a Opinion About Mbaka's Humiliation Of HE Peter Obi by MaziOmenuko: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2018
I wonder why Catholics still condone this man. It must be embarrassing as a catholic watchih this man defile everything you guys work so hard to build and hold in high esteem.

See him shouting 'alter mbaka', no longer alter of God.
Re: A Nigerian'a Opinion About Mbaka's Humiliation Of HE Peter Obi by NSK4U(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Emyres:

After following the Statements Rev Father Mbaka made the other day to His Excellency Peter Obi I came up with this..And I pray you reads it with passion and meaning in other not to misinterpret me.

Dear Catholics,I quite appreciate your concern and decorum in handling and responding to Rev. Mbaka's unbridled materialistic quest and verbal assault on the person of HE Mr. Peter Obi.
First, you guys are only being a good catholic and good Christians by not joining issues with an "anointed man of God". To that extent, you have done a good job. Hence, lets leave the person Rev. Mbaka and do a content analysis of his statement.
1. He used his position as priest to extort money from prominent politicians. (Filthy lucre)

2. He was not interested in what Obi was saying or wanted to say. All he was interested in was what Obi would give (materialistic centeredness like Achan. Joshua 7)

3. He has no respect for his elders. Obi is, at least 10 years older. But that was not his concern. (Pride)

4. So long as Obi was not ready to make a careless promise that he may not able to keep, he started raining curses on him instead of prayers that he (Obi) came to receive. Cash and carry blessings (Greed & covetousness like Judas).

5. He arrogate to himself the power and position of God to determine who will wine the 2019 election based on the volume of cash thrown to him. (Sacrilege )

6. Loyalty and brotherhood meant absolutely nothing to him. His only brother or sister is money (Mammon led)

7. He gives no damn what "his" people are suffering in the hands of the present government: the senseless killings, the government inflicted poverty, the loss of jobs, the high rate of unemployment, the massive corruption by govt. Officials, nepotism of unprecedented magnitude etc. He prays and wished that our PETER OBI & ATIKU, should fail so that him and PMB will take us to the next level of total extamination/anihiliation.

Tutututututu, tufiakwa.
You see,men go astray to the point of no redemption, when people around fail to tell them the truth,I feel that I owe you guys nothing but the truth
Seriously Sir (Mbaka ) You have completely lost it. You are still a human, encumbered with fragility.
That the entire Igbo nation and Nigeria at large are waiting for your national exhibition of remorse and apology. Because whether you like it or not, ATIKU/OBI are coasting home with victory..
I rest my Case..
#JUDYSPIRATION

Total nonsense
Re: A Nigerian'a Opinion About Mbaka's Humiliation Of HE Peter Obi by NSK4U(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Emyres:

Tutututututu, tufiakwa.
I rest my Case..
#JUDYSPIRATION

Re: A Nigerian'a Opinion About Mbaka's Humiliation Of HE Peter Obi by NSK4U(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Emyres:

Tutututututu, tufiakwa.
I rest my Case..
#JUDYSPIRATION

did u hear me I said that your post is:
Total nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Declare Support For President Buhari. / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years -peter Obi / Uche Nwosu Is APC In Spirit And AA In Dressing, Says Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.