Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) (65972 Views)

The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2018
angry
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Trouble1: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2018
EVILFOREST:
He is an ABSTRACT THIEF
Shut up

1 Like

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2018
pride before fall
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by fedora04: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2018
If true.. Then it's sad cos I don't trust NPF. More so in a developed country endorsements are withdrawn immediately. Not a role model for our children at all.

My tots

5 Likes

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by GoldChest(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2018
Next time you go get sense

1 Like

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by jaykaylegend(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2018
dreamworld:
Most likely he didn't carry any gun
.believe Nigerian police at your own peril
I'm not saying he did, but how can you be sure??
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Emerald94(f): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2018
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2018
krattoss:
rappers and fake life re like 5&6.
Even their American role models are pros in fake lives.
Just look at tekashi 6ix9ine embarassed.
Dudes released a statement that he s no more a bloods he claiks to be grin
is small doctor a rapper... Which kind weed you take bruh?

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Denikayan: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2018
And Atiku is walking freely

Shame of the Nigerian Police, SSS and Interpol

Atiku should be arrested and packaged to USA
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Trouble1: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2018
Olufemiolaolu:
He has ruined himself. Foolish boy
Ruined . Kwa?
Joke of the year

1 Like

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Emerald94(f): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2018
Sure say no be video dem dey shoot

1 Like

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by doskie(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Olufemiolaolu:
honestly. police don use am shine now. watin confra do for am
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2018
they shud shoot his ass
odeh
u wan dey form soft
dey feel say men na uptown u dey.say u geh license to carry gun.odeh
oh u na migos abi
u nor fit even try this for souti
pullin up a gun on a pilice officer
u r a goner
u wan deybform street
dey form young buck
no level
most of thewe dumb ass niggis are robbers
i hate this shiiit
fake ass aliexpress chains and some fake clothes
u geh luck
u for collect frm npf

1 Like

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2018
Jail this spoilt brat now to serve as a detterent to other useless young boys forming celebrity to cause chaos in their neighbourhood. Most of the cult activities we hear about are sponsored by these idiiots.

3 Likes

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by nattty(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2018
BlueRayDick:
He dey do 'Awa wa ' up and down....smh. Why not just arrange for a registered security detail if you dont feel safe without guns around you?

Watching the video you could see that ' I don 4ck up' look clearly on his face. He was stunned that after singing in the presence of Sai Baba he could still be bundled like a common criminal

He was lucky tho cos the location of the arrest was close to Sam Ethinam Airforce base, cos those ones would have turned him to handicap if they had been involved.
"Sam Ethan" wink
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by JohnViruxz: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2018
please!!!
this small doctor i am hearing, is he a footballer? sad
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Mankosi: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2018
He's showing two fingers...
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Peteryt01: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2018
I love d guy in Orange
Nothing dey happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2018
dkronicle:
Shayo bleeped him up. Amd na alcohol dey cos this type. Weed brings peace
True
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by sundaygray(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2018
Looks like him dey catch cruise.. E good to be criminal after you don soft.... Mtcheew anus country

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Mankosi: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2018
Peteryt01:
I love d guy in Orange
Nothing dey happen
Who's small doctor? The one on Orange shirt?
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Fhowe: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2018
they deceive you they got your back and will always be there for you that is what cultist promise you ,oga once he set you are on your own (only your parents and family members will be running up and down) i have seen many like that not 1 not 2 ,make your choice wisely.Dont jeopardise your freedom just because you want to look strong (when actually you are not strong) ,many are in prison wishing they could turn back the hands of time dont lose your freedom for anything it is not worth it

3 Likes

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2018
this is the big fish the police has away been waiting for... he goofed big time .. he claimed he can kill mosquito wella.. I think he wanna kill with the gun truly... he can't and won't be the only one to possess an illegal weapon.. other artist are fond. of it but they don't display like this tout does... he displayed to show and this had landed him in trouble...

1 Like

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by walexyll(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2018
Not trying to be biased, but with all pictures and videos seen so far, no sight of the said illegal gun displayed undecided undecided
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2018
I am not surprised at all in what happened, I don't really blame him... I put the blame on the murderfuckers promoting stupid songs in Nigeria.
If u sit down and reason u will know that dis dude and so many other musicians in Nigeria are nothing but whack.
Maybe he thinks he has become invincible.
Yeye Afonja with his gragra nature.
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by kunmiiii: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2018
"You can call him Jail Doctor"
He won't be missed sef...with the yeye music dem dey sing!

1 Like

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2018
that guy keeps messing up , the last time too he was recording himself on video naked and playing with his dick . pasuma warned him then to be very very careful about his ways
Olufemiolaolu:

1 Like

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2018
That is why Davido is untouchable.
Small doctor and his drama. He lost the respect he garnered due to his carelessness. First it was sextape. That dust has not yet cleared. NOW it's assault charges
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2018
nattty:

"Sam Ethan" wink

Thanks correction taken

1 Like

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2018
onlinetomola:
Where all him Yomi Sars, Iku Raymond and Osha dey when he was arrested. shebi he dey always form say him sabi Sars bad ass and always dey praise dem names for him songs. grin grin grin grin grin
when you are not in trouble your friends or supposed friends know you and when you are In trouble you know your friends.small doctor is a. Higher level street boy.by higher level i mean his mother is a teacher but when you go through the friends he keeps,you see they're touts like yahoo boys,Fuji musicians and generally common street touts.have you seen the likes of banky w rolling with those kinds of niggas?

His mentor is pasuma so NP amount of money can clean up his razness so I'm not surprised he's paraded with common criminals.have you forgotten he was once a conductor? So I don't expect something like this to be strange
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by sleek214(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2018
if you no get your Gun, hide your face.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And His Son Go For Shopping In Dubai / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.