Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) (65945 Views)

The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by ogongogames(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2018
Is this the "Omo Iya Teacher" guy?
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by shadrach77: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2018
Aiin! grin grin
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2018
Small doctor, you know say Buhari no Sabi take insults, you come go yab am on stage after you collect his money and the old man personally come watch you himself but you still fall his hand.
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by emypro17: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
krattoss:
lol. Niggas s been throwing shots on chief keef, beefing and making fake threats. Heard he orderd a hit on chief keef cousin.

His case will be heard on sept 2019.nigga I'll be in jail for 10 months+ lol. E don be for am.
He I'll now get to sit and chill with the real gangsters he is tryna be.
Pray they don't rape him to death in that jail cell of his cheesy

kikikiki,good for him omo 50 cent
nigga will ba all up on Instagram shouting my son my son upandan,where is daddy 50 nw when his son is in jail
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by bkool7(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Results of hanging with bad companies.
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
emypro17:

kikikiki,good for him omo 50 cent
nigga will ba all up on Instagram shouting my son my son upandan,where is daddy 50 nw when his son is in jail
50 is a known snitch u know. Can't take dude serious again. Not after beefing with every rapper 5hat cross his part, even Floyd lol.

He once poster on ig and twitter that 6ix9ine should quit texting his phone. Let him not lewd the feds on him. That post was kinda sarcastic thoor.

But come on, old Gees forewarned 6ix9ine. Fatjoe, game, etc. They warned him. Quit claiming bloods and gangster shiit u aint. Dudes been holla Bobby schmudder he even had to feature his voice record on his dummy album. Lol .
Now he s going the path of his dreams and role models. grin
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by mcqwerty(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
BEST DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES

We can help you promote your business and products online.

For affordable rates, we will take a look at your website and create a strategy to make it get and win customers.

Do you have a product to sell? We will do market research for you, help you determine where your market is and what their expectations are and how you can meet and exceed it at a profit.

We provide Social media marketing, email marketing, search engine marketing and online advertising services to small and medium scale businesses, schools, websites, blogs, and companies.

If you need a Digital agency that can help you get things started, create a strategy for your website and digital marketing the right way at an affordable budget, do not hesitate to contact us.
Alvacomm Digital
Info@adsstudios.com.ng
www.adsstudios.com.ng
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by ponti93(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
That niga 6ix9ine is on self destruct mode... Peeps lik dat dn need no lawyer, just let em have at it
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by johnad3(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
If you no get something to say why not keep quiet ni or make you ask google that question you ask here
Chepos1:
Who among them b small doctor self?
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by xrayz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
carzola:
Small doctor Small time in prison Maybe Small sense will follow you and come out
please guy,I no fit laugh abeg.
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Rosay15(f): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
walexyll:
Not trying to be biased, but with all pictures and videos seen so far, no sight of the said illegal gun displayed undecided undecided
... It shall be well with u for dis question u asked cus if it is other criminal they will show us the gun dey caught them with... I don't trust NPF
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by ahjerryboy1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
hope you will receive some sense and learn from your err, your fame doesn't halt you from facing the law.....
small doctor ...GBA gaun

1 Like

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by edupedia: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
onlinetomola:
Where all him Yomi Sars, Iku Raymond and Osha dey when he was arrested. shebi he dey always form say him sabi Sars bad ass and always dey praise dem names for him songs. grin grin grin grin grin These 3 people are very dangerous Sars officers that do terrorise Agege and Ikeja axis.

...how u take know them yourself?....
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Offpoint: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
krattoss:
lol. Niggas s been throwing shots on chief keef, beefing and making fake threats. Heard he orderd a hit on chief keef cousin.

His case will be heard on sept 2019.nigga I'll be in jail for 10 months+ lol. E don be for am.
He I'll now get to sit and chill with the real gangsters he is tryna be.
Pray they don't rape him to death in that jail cell of his cheesy
I heard he may do life imprisonment...
The guy is just mentally sick
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
Where are the fûckn guns!!!
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
mrtayesynchro:

Its a big lie,that song "if u no get money hide ur face" is exalted by the rich ,high and mighty because it actually glorifies and eulogizes them and downplays and belittles the poor,average & lower class in our society. They see that particular jam as a status symbol.that's why u see children of the rich and the high & mighty dance to "hide ur face"
nahhh.not exactly. Its just a fun song and if it belittles the poor how come they don't take offence or find the song demeaning or offensive to them?
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Offpoint:

I heard he may do life imprisonment...
The guy is just mentally sick
that's what he alwasy craved for. Thug life.
Now he s gonna join gangs of thugs like suge knight in jail cells cheesy
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Chepos1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
johnad3:

If you no get something to say why not keep quiet ni or make you ask google that question you ask here
I ask u? angry
Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by Offpoint: 1:05am On Dec 05, 2018
krattoss:
that's what he alwasy craved for. Thug life.
Now he s gonna join gangs of thugs like suge knight in jail cells cheesy
They're gonna rape his aZz outgrin

1 Like

Re: The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:
nahhh.not exactly. Its just a fun song and if it belittles the poor how come they don't take offence or find the song demeaning or offensive to them?

Well its just my own harmless take based on the money over conscious society we are..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And His Son Go For Shopping In Dubai / New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor / Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.