Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Prophecy : Stop Attacking Mbaka, Pray For Him – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy : Stop Attacking Mbaka, Pray For Him – Peter Obi (316 Views)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi / BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Prophecy : Stop Attacking Mbaka, Pray For Him – Peter Obi by akelicious(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2018
The vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr Peter Obi, has asked people to stop attacking Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka over his prophecies.

Obi’s reaction came following a pronouncement by Mbaka on Sunday that both Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party and President Muhammadu of the All Progressives Congress might not win the 2019 presidential election.

In a statement by Obi’s media aide, Val Obienyem, the former governor of Anambra State said he did not feel bad about the priest’s pronouncement.

Obi maintained that in every situation, there would be something positive to learn from it, adding that Mbaka had always spoken from the “higher perspective of wisdom.”

The PDP vice presidential candidate implored the laity to always remember their priests in prayers, adding that it was wrong for priests to be attacked based on what they said on the pulpits.

He said, “Please let us leave Fr. Mbaka alone; our duty to him is prayers for God to lead him aright.

“While one may disagree with him, we should always acknowledge that he speaks and acts from the higher perspective of wisdom.”

Obi who noted that he had a reverend sister and a reverend father as elder and younger siblings respectively, added, “I have full respect for men of God and will always remember them in my prayers.

When they go wrong as humans, subject to human frailties, ours is not to castigate them, but to pray to God to lead them aright.”

Describing donations to churches as an “appreciation of God’s love and benevolence to us, Obi said, “they attract more rewards when done secretly.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/prophecy-stop-attacking-mbaka-pray-for.html

Re: Prophecy : Stop Attacking Mbaka, Pray For Him – Peter Obi by Pajapaja: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2018
This nigga should fuck_ off!
Re: Prophecy : Stop Attacking Mbaka, Pray For Him – Peter Obi by oyin44: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2018
Controversial pastor
Re: Prophecy : Stop Attacking Mbaka, Pray For Him – Peter Obi by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2018
Ok

Re: Prophecy : Stop Attacking Mbaka, Pray For Him – Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2018
Sir Peter obi the gentle man, may God see you through.
Re: Prophecy : Stop Attacking Mbaka, Pray For Him – Peter Obi by gayman99: 7:01am On Dec 04, 2018
The last sentence has said it all. Everything is between you and your God. Obi did not go there to worship Mbaka. He went there to worship God so let God have the final say.
Spirituality is very deep. Those who sin in public sometimes reconcile with God in secret thereby averting judgement the people were expecting. God is God will never be man. Mbaka is just a man.
Re: Prophecy : Stop Attacking Mbaka, Pray For Him – Peter Obi by Mynd44: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2018

(1)

KEDCO Targets N48billion In 2019 / Prepaid Meters To Be Available To All Nigeria Homes In 2020 – NERC Boss / 2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians – PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.