Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! (1302 Views)

JUST IN!! Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka (read Details) / CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by Trueigbo: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2018
The church is doing harvest and bazaar, you were invited as a special guest. NOTE: FOR MONEY,. Then you came and started playing politics ,and he even did a mini campaign . You should know Mbaka to be a no nonsense man, he told him to his face, simple.

If Obi knew he wouldn't donate, then why honor the invitation?? He should have given an excuse, just like orji uzor kalu did.

Obi came and even campaigned, and ended up not doing the main reason he was invited...

You don't play with people's intelligence.

Okay for those that don't know the meaning of bazaar.

Now what is Bazaar?

Church bazaar is usually held to raise funds for the church. Someone is usually appointed to plan the event or volunteers organize the church bazaar and plan for a fun-filled time.

So what is wrong with all this illiterate social media propagandist. Smh �

Was Fr. Mbaka the first person to organize bazaar in the church? Why is it painful to people in everything this man does? Smh�

Bishop David oyadepo, pastor Adeboye and co owns private jet and their church members can't even afford public airline... let me not talk of airline, many can't even afford bicycle yet nobody will question them, because it's Fr. Mbaka, even those that don't know what to say still open mouth to talk and comment rubbish because they have mb to comment. Smh�

Beware of the man who has nothing to lose, for he has only to gain. God has already blessed fr. Mbaka and the world should understand that...

I have said my own... if u all his social media political propagandist that don't even know the root of things in Nigeria don't like it go and argue with ur village people.

Long live adoration ministry.....

copied....

2 Likes

Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by Trueigbo: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2018
m
Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by hisgrace090: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2018
Let's move on!
Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 04, 2018
Ibu Nnoo Ezigbo Onye Nzuzu. So you actually took time to write here just to show us how low your mentality is? Bazaar keeeee you Dia!

5 Likes

Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by madone: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2018
Was that the reason he invited Ganduje. A man who is being accused of taking bribe. Wait oo Mr Op are u alright at all.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by Heartbender: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2018
The successes of the children of God is actually traumatising these idol worshippers...if it was Oyedepo or Adeboye's fund raising, these religious occultists would have masturbated to their 'virgin's' photo while counting beads. Bazaar kee you there.
Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by enilove(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Is the fund raising for God or for Mbaka ?

When you give to God , you will be blessed and if you refused , you lose the blessings . I there4 see no reason why he should curse anyone for not giving to God.

God says we should be cheerful givers . Meaning the giver should give willingly and not by force.

1 Like

Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by johnmba: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
enilove:
Is the fund raising for God or for Mbaka ?

When you give to God , you will be blessed and if you refused , you lose the blessings . I there4 see no reason why he should curse anyone for not giving to God.

God says we should be cheerful givers . Meaning the giver should give willingly and not by force.

He shouldnt have honoured the invitation if he knew he wont give anything. Bazaar is to raise funds

1 Like

Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by enilove(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
johnmba:

He shouldnt have honoured the invitation if he knew he wont give anything. Bazaar is to raise funds

You have a point !

2 Likes

Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by johnmba: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
enilove:

You have a point !

This wont make front page because the thread is in favour of Mbaka.

Lalastic and seun
Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by dokie: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
booscy:
Ibu Nnoo Ezigbo Onye Nzuzu. So you actually took time to write here just to show us how low your mentality is? Bazaar keeeee you Dia!

Daalu nwanne.
Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by Trueigbo: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
dokie:

Daalu nwanne.

ihu eziokwu agbala nkiti.

daalu nwanne ni daalu nwanne ko
Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
Daalu Rinne!!!
dokie:

Daalu nwanne.
Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kedu ihe ina akogheri ka Onye etito toro
n'uburu? Jesu meere gi ebere Na ina akwado iji ulo nso Chineke atu mgbere ahia?
Trueigbo:

Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by dokie: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2018
booscy:
Kedu ihe ina akogheri ka Onye etito toro
n'uburu? Jesu meere gi ebere Na ina akwado iji ulo nso Chineke atu mgbere ahia?

Hapu dat man.

The guy a'macharo Ihe.
Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by dokie: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2018
Trueigbo:

Agbala nkiti gini?

I am a member of the CCRN, and as a bona-fide member and Minister, Mbaka has been a mentor. But the guy is going the wrong way.

Stephen Uche Njoku who is the Spiritual Father of Mbaka as well as the CCRN had started saying this before he passed on, trying to warn Mbaka that his recent approach to Ministry is not what he taught. Mana Ejike Mbaka anara anu nti.

I won't see someone going against clear biblical injunctions on never coarsing people to give (2 Cor. 9:7) or getting them to make a show of their giving and be silent. The Bible did not exempt bazaar for these injunctions.
Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by Trueigbo: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2018
dokie:

Agbala nkiti gini?

I am a member of the CCRN, and as a bona-fide member and Minister, Mbaka has been a mentor. But the guy is going the wrong way.

Stephen Uche Njoku who is the Spiritual Father of Mbaka as well as the CCRN had started saying this before he passed on, trying to warn Mbaka that his recent approach to Ministry is not what he taught. Mana Ejike Mbaka anara anu nti.

I won't see someone going against clear biblical injunctions on never coarsing people to give (2 Cor. 9:7) or getting them to make a show of their giving and be silent. The Bible did not exempt bazaar for these injunctions.

ihe ikwuru di nma.
Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by Trueigbo: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2018
dokie:

Hapu dat man.

The guy a'macharo Ihe.

i tot you are a minister
Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by dokie: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2018
Trueigbo:

i tot you are a minister

No vex my brother. I got a bit off.

I apologize.

1 Like

Re: Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
egwu dikwa oooooo
dokie:

Hapu dat man.

The guy a'macharo Ihe.

(1) (Reply)

Download 'see A Victory' By Elevation Worship Ft Kari Jobe / When Faith Is Intact / COVID19 - Don't Give Them A KOBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.