Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube (3484 Views)

The 7 Courses To Replace Mass Communication Degree In Nigeria / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / CBN Spends 6 Billion Naira On Abu Business School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by Dinma431: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2018
A seven-year-old vlogger has topped a list of the highest-earning YouTube stars after making £17.2 million ($22 million).

Forbes estimate that Ryan, from Ryan ToysReview, made the hefty sum for his online reviews between June 2017 and June 2018

Ryan, who launched his main YouTube channel in 2015, has amassed more than 17 million followers and is close to the 26 billion views mark.

Click here to see his YouTube http://www.youtube.com/c/Obidinma?sub_confirmation=1

1 Like

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by Dinma431: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Wow

2 Likes

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by WinningEleven(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2018
Where as some where in naija, a parent is telling his child that he/she will never see phone till he/she finishes waec.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by luiscarter(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2018
You will hardly see these types of news in africa, only thing that is involved here its how a teenager poped 1 card of tramadol and had a God damned seizure. So sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by servercodes001: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2018
It's 7.2billion not 79billion
Misleading post

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2018
servercodes001:
Misleading post
No mind am

2 Likes

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by Wealth7(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2018
Smart kid from a sane society..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2018
MAKE I GO OPEN YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I need my own billion for christmas

2 Likes

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by myseyf(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2018
Dinma431:
A seven-

Ryan, who launched his main YouTube channel in 2015, has amassed more than 17 million followers and is close to the 26 billion views mark.

In essence you need close to 26 billion views to make $ 22 million on YouTube! That is very very poor!

If he should have all those views on his personal blog and selling e - products he will make a lot more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by Dinma431: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2018
I guess so
Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by judajix(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2018
myseyf:

In essence you need close to 26 billion views to make $ 22 million on YouTube! That is very very poor!

If he should have all those views on his personal blog and selling e - products he will make a lot more.

The 7 year old kid should go and open a blog and get 26billion clicks

1 Like

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by IKJ6(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2018
Good one
Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by omohdesmond(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2018
If this kid was in Nigeria Efcc & Ncc will start to monitor him to sure say no be yahoo pipkin or some area guys will start planing to kipnap the boy after school
Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by Nbote(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigerians and their oversabi attitude already displaying their negativity...

servercodes001:
Misleading post

Whether 7.2 or 79.2 d actual story is what matters, dat a 7 yr old kid is making millions by jus reviewing toys.. 7yr old kids in dis parts are still fighting over toys

myseyf:

Oga why haven't U created a blog and earn as much as U want... D kid is doing what he knows how to and luvs and he obviously didn't start up looking at d financial gains..

2 Likes

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by henryekanem: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
7.2 or 79
Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by SmileXtraone: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Black venza 2012 model is available at a give away price of 6.5m Lagos is d location check my signature for my contact

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by TheAfrikan: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Do you think you deserve to earn some money from your activities on social media? #PepTribe

Start earning on #PEPTribe today ,be the First - Tenth using https://peptribe.info/?ref&?signup_referer=TheAfricanPrince and get Credited....

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Rubs chin in money laundering
Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by servercodes001: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nbote:
Nigerians and their oversabi attitude already displaying their negativity...

Whether 7.2 or 79.2 d actual story is what matters, dat a 7 yr old kid is making millions by jus reviewing toys.. 7yr old kids in dis parts are still fighting over toys

Oga why haven't U created a blog and earn as much as U want... D kid is doing what he knows how to and luvs and he obviously didn't start up looking at d financial gains..

Mchww
Which kind of nonsense are you saying. Did I speak ill of the kid? I just said the op multiplied his earnings ten times
A typical Nigerian pig speaks trash without even comprehending what's said.
Take your misguided self faaaaaar away from here.

#Spits

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by DONADAMS(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
how? what does a 7year old know?
Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by lawrence35(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nice,

Google is making millionaire out of people.

On YouTube and AdSense.

You can start your blog and make your own millions,
Getting views from 1st tier countries.

click here to chat
Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by danwilliams4u(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by adorationn: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Let's Implement Digital Marketing That Get You GET 10X Results, Awareness, Leads and SALES!

Content is the fire.
Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two,
You unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark.
That is the language we understand at Ultra Digital

• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Onsite and Offsite SEO Implementation
• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Blogs Contents Research, Management and Syndication
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads

PLUS MUCH MORE

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by Taiwo20(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
MAKE I GO OPEN YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I need my own billion for christmas

Today is the 4th of December
About 21days to Christmas, you mean you want to make the money you didn't make in 344 days in 21 days....continue..

Even if you do money ritual that some people are arguing about it's existence or otherwise, you cannot make #1 billion.

This is not a curse.
Re: See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube by nwaobitex: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Op is high on weed. E say click to see his YouTube and I saw dance video tutorial

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions / 2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. / 90% Of You Can't Find The Horse In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.