Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

"Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions (3487 Views)

See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam / A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by OkhaiAsein(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Have you ever come across a stubborn student?.

Currently, an essay written by a student is trending on social media. The said essay which is meant to be a literary essay turned out into a threat. The said student who is identified simply as Garphah in the essay, told the teacher about his community after which he made the teacher understand that he belongs to a deadly village cult. Garphah went ahead to tell the teacher that in his village, they have masquerades and devils that initiate small children into witchcraft activity. He claimed to be one of those initiated.

He went ahead to reveal to the teacher that members of his community love success so much. So any teacher that beats or fails a member of his community for bad behavior or poor performance, in school will run mad for 3 days.

Here is the letter;

1 Like

Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by OkhaiAsein(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
This letter has so far got a lot of reactions. Many are of the opinion that this is very wrong. They believe that students are meant to learn from teachers and not to threaten them. There are others who feel that the teacher is unqualified. This group of persons feels that the teacher did a wrong thing by scoring him above his merit. There are a few others who think that scoring him 40/35 is the same thing as scoring him zero.

What do you think?.
see reactions

1 Share

Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by Goldp5988(f): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ah ah ah
Funny
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by OkhaiAsein(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Goldp5988:
Ah ah ah Funny
certainly it is
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by OkhaiAsein(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
hehehe
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by Vyzz: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
shocked
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by TimoWerner: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Devil gat nothing on him...he owns the crown of lies.
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by Kondomatic(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
TimoWerner:
Devil gat nothing on him...he owns the crown of lies.
Possibly a product of Lai Mohammed's away match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by OkhaiAsein(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kondomatic:
Possibly a product of Lai Mohammed's away match
haha nah u know o
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by visiondee(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Is it only me that see the student's handwriting and the teacher's marking style the same? IMO, a single person here is acting as teacher and student.

1 Like

Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by OkhaiAsein(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
visiondee:
Is it only me that see the student's handwriting and the teacher's marking style the same? IMO, a single person here is acting as teacher and student.
seriously
look Wella
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by visiondee(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

seriously
look Wella
check the digits 3, 5 and 0 written in the essay and the mark by the teacher... I'm not saying I'm right but just my observation
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by uthman15: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by sammieking2017(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Divide 40 by 35 then multiply it by 100 that is the score percentage of the student.
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
oh you think so
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by Gosj001: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
same old shit
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by WoundedLamb: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
visiondee:

Of course, it's only a joke.
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 05, 2020
Old joke but still cracked me up.
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by olu77(m): 4:17am On Sep 05, 2020
visiondee:

The 3 and 5 are identical. Somebody did this for fun only. This is one of those true life lies that bloggers make their living on.

1 Like

Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2020
olu77:

The 3 and 5 are identical. Somebody did this for fun only. This is one of those true life lies that bloggers make their living on.
you sure?
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by Freestainworld(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
if I am the teacher, I will make sure I convert the student to a teacher immediately why I change to a student, he must be teaching us witchcrafting from his village.
Re: "Is This For Real"?- Check Out What A Student Did That Got Reactions by paulolee(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
nice joke

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Oldest Cities In The World [number 1 Is 11,000yrs Old]. / Only One Nigerian University Made It Into The Top 10 In Africa / No Bra, No Class - Nigerian University Lecturer Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.