Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

A Govt Secondary School In Abuja Imposes N39,000 For Waec And Neco Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Govt Secondary School In Abuja Imposes N39,000 For Waec And Neco Registration (843 Views)

Neco Registration Fees & Charges 2024 [ssce, Bece & Ncee] / Cost Of NECO Registration In Private Schools / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Govt Secondary School In Abuja Imposes N39,000 For Waec And Neco Registration by philipobiz: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2018
A government secondary school in Abuja, along the Axis of Airport road imposes n39,000 for WAEC and NECO registration without a breakdown and gave a deadline of December 15 2018 for students to pay up. Inability to do so will attract an additional n10,000 penalty fee.

Please, is this the case in all Abuja govt schools? Or is this extortion bearing in mind that the govt have reduced the fees to N9,850 rather than 11,350 for Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) handled by NECO, and WAEC 13,950.

Pls, if this is Extortion, it must stop O!
Re: A Govt Secondary School In Abuja Imposes N39,000 For Waec And Neco Registration by WinningEleven(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2018
philipobiz:
A government secondary school in Abuja, along the Axis of Airport road imposes n39,000 for WAEC and NECO registration without a breakdown and gave a deadline of December 15 2018 for students to pay up. Inability to do so will attract an additional n10,000 penalty fee.

Please, is this the case in all Abuja govt schools? Or is this extortion bearing in mind that the govt have reduced the fees to N9,850 rather than 11,350 for Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) handled by NECO, and WAEC 13,950.

Pls, if this is Extortion, it must stop O!
they are mad.

Re: A Govt Secondary School In Abuja Imposes N39,000 For Waec And Neco Registration by philipobiz: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
they are mad.

When my brother's daughter who will be writing the exams in 2019 told me, I was shocked, not for the fees, since I didn't know much about it, but for the penalty fee of N10,000. When I got to know about the NECO and WAEC fees, I was dumb. Pls, may we know what Fees should be paid.

Note that the school said the said amount should be paid into the school's account.
Re: A Govt Secondary School In Abuja Imposes N39,000 For Waec And Neco Registration by WinningEleven(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2018
philipobiz:

When my brother's daughter who will be writing the exams in 2019 told me, I was shocked, not for the fees, since I didn't know much about it, but for the penalty fee of N10,000. When I got to know about the NECO and WAEC fees, I was dumb. Pls, may we know what Fees should be paid.

Note that the school said the said amount should be paid into the school's account.
philipobiz:

they are doing this to pay the waec official so that they will allow them to cheat. That's why I say our educational structure is rotten.
The school has an inbuilt miracle centre that needs funds to run. That's why the fees were increased.

My opinion
Re: A Govt Secondary School In Abuja Imposes N39,000 For Waec And Neco Registration by MackyO(f): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2018
Its also same thing here in Anambra state. They said second and third term sch.fees are inclusive.
Re: A Govt Secondary School In Abuja Imposes N39,000 For Waec And Neco Registration by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 04, 2018
That amount include second and third term school fees plus other levies
Re: A Govt Secondary School In Abuja Imposes N39,000 For Waec And Neco Registration by philipobiz: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
asuustrike1:
That amount include second and third term school fees plus other levies

My niece told me school fees is not included. Will still query to confirm.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2019 Mock Exam Slip Printing – Activated / Help Needed: What Is Entropy In Chemistry? / Abia State Polytechnic Students Protest...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.