Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. (41531 Views)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
BiGVEEN58:

This one think is by shouting. cheesy
Uncle you are just as ignorant as the people who carry out those dreadful actions.

People like you can’t think for themselves cos you feel is too much work for your rat brain.
I pity your children. They will continue from where you stopped. Bye.

I fill sad for you,because you are a clear incarnate of foolishness and stupidity you think you are wise and full of knowledge

you are so unreasonable,calling me ignorant have you gone to were they do this things,after sitting down and watching Albert Einstein and Richard fenyman this dunce thinks he has all the answers to all the question that life has to offer.

if you realize how void you are of wisdom you will sit down and weep for your miserable self.
truly I pity you and your misery filled future.God have mercy on your soul.
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:

I fill sad for you,because you are a clear incarnate of foolishness and stupidity you think you are wise and full of knowledge

you are so unreasonable,calling me ignorant have you gone to were they do this things,after sitting down and watching Albert Einstein and Richard fenyman this dunce thinks he has all the answers to all the question that life has to offer.

if you realize how void you are of wisdom you will sit down and weep for your miserable self.

You still not making any point. You can’t defend all the thrash above.

Btw you sound like someone whose younger brother used his mom for ritual. Lol. Pained and confused.

Chill bro. You don’t have sense. Just face your front and find what you looking for.
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
BiGVEEN58:

You still not making any point. You can’t defend all the thrash above.

Btw you sound like someone whose younger brother used his mom for ritual. Lol. Pained and confused.

Chill bro. You don’t have sense. Just face your front and find what you looking for.
you see why I said you are a fool, I have never been a victim of ritual killing not even my distant relatives.
BTW you expect me to start explaining Christianity to you online I don't have precious time to explain that to braindrains like you, I will leave that to an evangelist close to your area.

but I have enough time to tell you to shut up and go and search for truth because you are expendable in this world.

if only you knew how insignificant you become when you chose darkness over light you won't ask me to make a point to your thick skull.
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:

The bolded explains how foolish you are to anybody reading this.
Seriously?
You just jumped from nowhere into my comment to say rubbish because you can type in English? Dude once am done with you today, you find your parents to blame for not teaching you good manners.

Just delete your account...
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by SoaringLife01: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
jomoh:

It’s doesnt have to be the police alone. Cictiziens can push for a legislation to request for the videos through the courts.

BTW it’s very hard for the police to fight against the court and when technology is involved. It’s a matter of the court ordering the release of the video as evidence in court.

ok.
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:
you see why I said you are a fool, I have never been a victim of ritual killing not even my distant relatives.
BTW you expect me to start explaining Christianity to you online I don't have precious time to explain that to braindrains like you, I will leave that to an evangelist close to your area.

but I have enough time to tell you to shut up and go and search for truth because you are expendable in this world.

if only you knew how insignificant you become when you chose darkness over light you won't ask me to make a point to your thick skull.

You alone brought atheism, Christianity, light, darkness, into my comment. And you fighting yourself with it. You just lack sense

What ever you are going through.. its just a matter of time, you will be fine just take your drugs. Proper dose. cheesy
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=BiGVEEN58 post=73550653]

The bolded explains how foolish you are to anybody reading this.
Seriously?
You just jumped from nowhere into my comment to say rubbish because you can type in English? Dude once am done with you today, you find your parents to blame for not teaching you good manners.

Just delete your account...[/quote) only thoes with manners should be addressed with good manner you talked about an issue concerning the deaths of many as based on ignorance with no sense of logic.

abeg learn to show respect to your maker before seeking it from anyone.Respect is reciprocal bro

you too know how to jump into peoples comment don't take it personal.
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=Chidorx60 post=73550854][/quote]

Did you just mention logic?

Just check everything you have been typing? They don’t come close to the word ‘logic’.

You be just regular agbero wey sabi type in English and wey like church. cheesy

Your attitude and what you believe are two parallel lines.

What I posted doesn’t warrant the kind of response you gave it. You sound like there is a shrine in your home and your dad does rituals. You sound like you have seen where it is done. Like you have seen dead people vomiting money. Bros who do you this thing?
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
BiGVEEN58:

Did you just mention logic?

Just check everything you have been typing? They don’t come close to the word ‘logic’.

You be just regular agbero wey sabi type in English and wey like church. cheesy

Your attitude and what you believe are two parallel lines.

What I posted doesn’t warrant the kind of response you gave it. You sound like there is a shrine in your home and your dad does rituals. You sound like you have seen where it is done. Like you have seen dead people vomiting money. Bros who do you this thing?
joke of the century! what an irony, so you claim not to mean what I presumed and yet every thing you said is not what one who believes in the supernatural will say.

OK I agree I was wrong to have said some things,gush! I even fill guilty.

but look at this,everything you pointed at me in your post is a direct pointer to your own character.

take it or leave it,its a lesson for you if you act like a Jamaican you will be called a Jamaican.selah
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by Cheeryfeet: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
dainformant:
The rate of murder and ritual killings in Delta state seems to be on the rise as residents are calling on the government to do something to stop the menace. 

An elderly woman miraculously escaped death on Saturday, November 1, after she was attacked by a man on her way to farm in Sapele area of Delta state.

The widow was on her bicycle when she was reportedly attacked by the man who used a plank to hit her down before using a cutlass to strike her.

According to journalist Sapele Oghenek, after striking the woman down, the attacker made an attempt to cut off her head before she raised an alarm and screamed loudly.

Her scream made the attacker to flee and abandon his mission as she sustained a deep cut on her face following the first machete strike. 

It was gathered that the case was reported to the police and vigilante operatives who allegedly asked the old woman to bring N15,000 so that they can arrest the suspect. 

At at yesterday, the woman's bicycle was still at the scene of the crime. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/womans-loud-scream-saves-her-from-being-killed-by-ritualist-in-delta.html

I don't get it, how can people be without a conscience, something is inherently wrong with the Society, how can in God's name vigilante group ask an old woman who has barely escaped death for 15k to arrest the culprit, we need help
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:

Christianity? Lol. I understand it better that you.

Seriously? You found truth?
Man, you are great.
You found truth in Christianity. HahahahA! He found truth in religion.
Damn! Your pastor did a good job. Now look what we have. A zombie.

I believe you have been in this earth for at least 20 years but still don’t have sense. And you don’t look like you want to have sense. You are cock sure of your stupidity.
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:
joke of the century! what an irony, so you claim not to mean what I presumed and yet every thing you said is not what one who believes in the supernatural will say.

OK I agree I was wrong to have said some things,gush! I even fill guilty.

but look at this,everything you pointed at me in your post is a direct pointer to your own character.

take it or leave it,its a lesson for you if you act like a Jamaican you will be called a Jamaican.selah

Selah? We just getting started. I’d love to meet you in person. It’ll be easier to point your foolishness to you when you standing in front of me... Godson.

You have nothing to offer this society rather than hide under the cloak of Christianity to be your deceitful self.
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
BiGVEEN58:

Christianity? Lol. I understand it better that you.

Seriously? You found truth?
Man, you are great.
You found truth in Christianity. HahahahA! He found truth in religion.
Damn! Your pastor did a good job. Now look what we have. A zombie.

I believe you have been in this earth for at least 20 years but still don’t have sense. And you don’t look like you want to have sense. You are cock sure of your stupidity.
you seemed really pained by my posts

alright I am sorry, never meant to unleash my pumped up anger on a fellow like you.

whether you forgive me or you blast me I advice you with your greater understanding of Christianity to watch what you types as I would also watch mine

I have sinned by trying to correct another and for this before everyone,I beg for his mercy and yours.

no one is perfect bro.
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by Tokative(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tank GOD for her LIFE o!
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9chCKpm5ac[/img]
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
BiGVEEN58:

Selah? We just getting started. I’d love to meet you in person. It’ll be easier to point your foolishness to you when you standing in front of me... Godson.

You have nothing to offer this society rather than hide under the cloak of Christianity to be your deceitful self.

yeah I am wrong and if you are not ready to forgive me I won't let you go free with the burden of hate in your heart .

once again I very sorry and don't waste Gods love on a cyber quarrel.at this point of my sin I am everything you have called me just forgive me
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:
you seemed really pained by my posts

alright I am sorry, never meant to unleash my pumped up anger on a fellow like you.

whether you forgive me or you blast me I advice you with your greater understanding of Christianity to watch what you types as I would also watch mine

I have sinned by trying to correct another and for this before everyone,I beg for his mercy and yours.

no one is perfect bro.

Good, I’ll advice you find books on human behavior and religion and don’t ever cross my path again on this topic with this mentality of yours. undecided

Read and be a student not a zombie. Ask questions, find answers. Be inquisitive.

Fear has taken over you lot.

Am not pained.
I feel disappointed because more than 80% of people in this country reason like you even with all the education they claim they had.
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
BiGVEEN58:

Good, I’ll advice you find books on human behavior and religion and don’t ever cross my path again on this topic with this mentality of yours. undecided

Read and be a student not a zombie. Ask questions, find answers. Be inquisitive.

Fear has taken over you lot.

Am not pained.
I feel disappointed because more than 80% of people in this country reason like you even with all the education they claim they had.
you really portray what I lacked a few moments ago,thank you for your understanding.I will heed to what you have said.

once again I am sorry.
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by sammie99: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Must Nigeria police always be stupid. Why ask for 15k in other to arrest the culprit
Re: How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. by Sunnybond: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
I'm leaving as well, please don't come looking for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) / Interpol, EFCC Arrest 3 Nigerians In Operation Killer Bee / Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.