Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls (2966 Views)

Court Voids Ebonyi LGA Election, Calls It Undemocratic, Unlawful, Umahi Reacts / NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

he sweet you...??

kiiiikikikiki...

you once ruled the world with your black arse....dont forget that....
Like say your own yansh na rainbow. grin

Anyways, my point is, it is clear that some people will go to any length to keep us in this bad state for their own benefit. The question is, for how long shall we remain blind yet claim to be enlightened
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

I didn't imply that, maybe you missed my point. I'm talking about other external interests who have grudges against the government

tahh...dont bother about them....they are finished anyways....europe will be browned out and islamized....
what they wan do....??

i always told them in their face to make more white babies....
i dont care about them....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

Anyways, my point is, it is clear that some people will go to any length to keep us in this bad state for their own benefit. The question is, for how long shall we remain blind yet claim to be enlightened

kiiikikikikikiki.....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

hmmm... undecided undecided
dont forget their is power in numbers.... makes no sense to split nigeria....stay in your area,i stay in my area....simple....
we dont have to change anything...
Brotherly, abeg where our number don help us reach. Are you aware there's a grand plan to reduce world population. You think say Ebola na God do am? The reasoning is that it's better to have fewer population of useful people than a multitude of zombies and m0rons
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

it will happen eventualy....just keep on keepin on....

kingsango,come and watch....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

Brotherly, abeg where our number don help us reach. Are you aware there's a grand plan to reduce world population. You think say Ebola na God do am? The reasoning is that it's better to have fewer population of useful people than a multitude of zombies and m0rons

i know...

but did that change anything....??....black people are all over the globe....the numbers are not decreasin,they are increasin no matter what they try....isnt that ironic....??
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

tahh...dont bother about them....they are finished anyways....europe will be browned out and islamized....
what they wan do....??

i always told them in their face to make more white babies....
i dont care about them....
In my opinion, there's going to be a reshuffle of powerhouses. Asia and the middle east might dominate. Britain don cast, the US already has an ally in Israel and Saudi Arabia (if I'm not mistaken). Nnamdi Kanu is courting Israel for Biafra in a strategic move, Iran get eye for their Shiites in Nigeria. Una still dey here dey jonze when all man dey try position for the new world order.

We go dey alright las las grin
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

i wouldnt talk about other blacks like this....if you feed a computer with only nonesense na only nonesense it would bring out....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by oyin44: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

bros,dont forget their are igbos out their that dont see things like ipob....
yes oo
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

i know...

but did that change anything....??....black people are all over the globe....the numbers are not decreasin,they are increasin no matter what they try....isnt that ironic....??
Yes, because wey can born pikin full ground. And maybe they underestimated our capacity to contain outbreaks. Even Obama shock as Nigeria take handle Ebola
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

In my opinion, there's going to be a reshuffle of powerhouses. Asia and the middle east might dominate. Britain don cast, the US already has an ally in Israel and Saudi Arabia (if I'm not mistaken). Nnamdi Kanu is courting Israel for Biafra in a strategic move, Iran get eye for their Shiites in Nigeria. Una still dey here dey jonze when all man dey try position for the new world order.

We go dey alright las las grin

yeah,let them gather for the battle of armageddon....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

i wouldnt talk about other blacks like this....if you feed a computer with only nonesense na only nonesense it would bring out....
What is out likelihood to be analytical compared to other races. We prefer to be spooned and that's why we're fed garbage
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

Yes, because wey can born pikin full ground. And maybe they underestimated our capacity to contain outbreaks. Even Obama shock as Nigeria take handle Ebola

even me,i was surprised...that desease was nasty...
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

What is out likelihood to be analytical compared to other races. We prefer to be spooned and that's why we're fed garbage

you funny....i like you....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ojiofor:

I am all for Biafra but we have to be strategic about it.
While your president is tarnishing the image of Nigeria every chance he gets, Nnamdi Kanu is selling Biafra to the world and aggressively courting Israel, and by extension, the US.

How strategic can it get.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by chiagozien(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

then dont complain when a fulani become governor of abia state....

kiiiikikikiki....that would be hilarious....
you sure your head dey correct
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
chiagozien:

e weh weh ke siwe....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
chiagozien:

you shocked,right...??

this could happen if you dont vote....dont complain then....okoro,i weh weh ke seweh...
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Ojiofor: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

While your president is tarnishing the image of Nigeria every chance he gets, Nnamdi Kanu is selling Biafra to the world and aggressively courting Israel, and by extension, the US.

How strategic can it get.

He is your president too unless you are an ostriche and even at that,whenever you remove your head from the sand reality will still hit you.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ojiofor:

He is your president too unless you are an ostriche and even at that,whenever you remove your head from the sand reality will still hit you.

Nor be lie grin

Yet, the country is an embarrassment.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Ojiofor: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

Nor be lie grin

Na so we see am.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
urhobo wado....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Warship: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ojiofor:

And if federal government continue to ignore IPOB call for REFERENDUM what would be IPOB's next step or will they continue to boycott election till enternity?

Good Question

chiagozien
and Donelli , pls answer the question.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by ensodev(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

I will attempt to point out a thing or two with the hope that you'll be able to review your points from another perspective.

General Consideration
1. Are elections in Nigeria clean up to 80%? (even a 20% malpractice is huge but let's be gentle).

2. Do you honestly believe, I mean can you tell your 2 year old child that votes actually count in Nigeria?

3. What are the impacts from all previous elections you've voted in, assuming you voted in all previous ones?

4. It is said that ONLY A F00L does thesame things over and over and expects a different result. To what extent do you agree/disagree? Has there been any changes in the polling structure? If yes, what are these changes? If no, do you not see the folly in expecting people to go and vote again to continue the cycle of ignorance?

Now coming to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB
5. Does participating in Nigeria's elections while demanding for a referendum not show unseriousness?

6. If one admits that the current state of elections is a mess, and there has been no deliberate attempt to make changes, does participating in the elections not lay legitimacy to the messed up system? On what moral/ethical ground does one now complain about the system? This is Nnamdi Kanu's argument paraphrased.

7. Do you not see that you're being taken for granted. They lure you with all sorts so you give an appearance of legitimacy. Take it or leave it, the plan is for Atiku to win the election while Jibruhari fades into oblivion, that's if they don't assassinate the imposter.

Finally, it is on this same platform that someone opened a thread with the topic: What do the Igbos really want

We want a level playing field and not this covert and overt oppression and suppression. We want freedom. We demand a Referendum!

Am quoting this in a post...you make sense

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2018
And if federal government continue to ignore IPOB call for REFERENDUM what would be IPOB's next step or will they continue to boycott election till enternity?

Warship:

Good Question

chiagozien
and Donelli , pls answer the question.
Good morning. smiley

We both know government CAN NOT & WILL NOT ignore civil disobedience, they try to suppress it; and that is why I mentioned earlier that their crude method has become very predictable and for this reason they are always caught on wrong footing.

To answer your question academically, I will say IF the government had ignored all along a different method would have been used.

Many people in the past have tried diplomatic means, it didn't work; Ojukwu tried the method of contesting elections (which many people are suggesting again) it didn't work. Now Nnamdi Kanu, having observed realities on ground that the government only listen to an aggressive approach decides to apply same BUT without forearms and other deadly weapons.

Did he get the attention of the government? YES

Did they try their usual method of money silence? OFCOURSE, but it failed

Did they try blackmail? CLEARLY, but it also failed

What about the last attempt, assassination? ABSOLUTELY, we know the story.

Now my question to you, why will a government go through all this trouble to silence one man

Do you now see what they see, that they're not dealing with a congregation of touts but a set of intelligent and far thinking individuals. If the government is so jittery as to make silly blunders why do we not see what is being played before our eyes
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Roger3D(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Donelli:

Good morning. smiley

We both know government CAN NOT & WILL NOT ignore civil disobedience, they try to suppress it; and that is why I mentioned earlier that their crude method has become very predictable and for this reason they are always caught on wrong footing.

To answer your question academically, I will say IF the government had ignored all along a different method would have been used.

Many people in the past have tried diplomatic means, it didn't work; Ojukwu tried the method of contesting elections (which many people are suggesting again) it didn't work. Now Nnamdi Kanu, having observed realities on ground that the government only listen to an aggressive approach decides to apply same BUT without forearms and other deadly weapons.

Now my question to you, why will a government go through all this trouble to silence one man

Do you now see what they see, that they're not dealing with a congregation of touts but a set of intelligent and far thinking individuals. If the government is so jittery as to make silly blunders why do we not see what is being played before our eyes
I've told you before the only strategy that will work is armed insurgency, anything short of that is a waste of time cos the government will always crush you with force. Igbos are naturally dumb
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Roger3D:
I've told you before the only strategy that will work is armed insurgency, anything short of that is a waste of time cos the government will always crush you with force. Igbos are naturally dumb
I'm sure you must be really smart to give that kind of suggestion. lipsrsealed
What does armed insurgency work to achieve

Smart people like you advised for the proscription of IPOB which did not receive international support because IPOB has no evidence of being a terrorist organization. The same smart people like you have made several embarassingly silly moves which have made you an international laughing stock yet no lessons learnt.

Shame grin
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Warship: 6:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Donelli:

Good morning. smiley

You have still not given us a concrete answer to our question below

And if federal government continue to ignore IPOB call for REFERENDUM what would be IPOB's next step or will they continue to boycott election till eternity.?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Warship:
You have still not given us a concrete answer to our question below

And if federal government continue to ignore IPOB call for REFERENDUM what would be IPOB's next step or will they continue to boycott election till eternity.?

Donelli:
To answer your question academically, I will say IF the government had ignored all along a different method would have been used...

I already responded to the bolded, to give you a binary answer, it's a NO; but do you think the federal government has been ignoring or will continue to ignore IPOB call for referendum?

On the next step, we'll have to wait and see.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by frankmoney(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Warship:

Don't use question to answer a question.

Tell us how boycotting this election will get us a UN supervised referendum.?

Until you are able to do so, people won't buy into the election boycott.

Now, answer the question below

How does boycotting this election get us a UN supervised referendum.?
but you guys have been shouting boycott since , wetin come happen
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Warship: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Donelli:

I already responded to the bolded, to give you a binary answer, it's a NO; but do you think the federal government has been ignoring or will continue to ignore IPOB call for referendum?

On the next step, we'll have to wait and see.

FG will never grant us Referendum because Nigeria is a country filled with weird, undemocratic & uncivilized people.

So, IPOB needs to develop numerous plans in achieving a Referendum.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Warship:

FG will never grant us Referendum because Nigeria is a country filled with weird, undemocratic & uncivilized people.

So, IPOB needs to develop numerous plans in achieving a Referendum.
It will come to pass, no man born of a woman can stop it; and when it comes to pass the world will know that indeed, a new sun is birthed in the east that will lead Africa out of the pit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The North Underdeveloped The Rest Of Nigeria / Viral Photos Of Adams Oshiomhole Kneeling Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Nation Are Illiterates - Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.