Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls (2979 Views)

Court Voids Ebonyi LGA Election, Calls It Undemocratic, Unlawful, Umahi Reacts / NBA Condems Kogi Election, Calls It A Dent To Nigeria's Democratic Process / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by chiagozien(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Someone's enemy can never give him good advice.

Why do all these haters of ipob now advising us why we should vote.

No voting in east come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by chiagozien(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Warship:

If Buhari wins as a result of election boycott and releases Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists to invade Biafra as being done in Benue, Do IPOB Leadership Have Weapons For Us To Use To Defend Biafra.?

Asari Dokunbo is also stressing a point ignored by all of us which is, Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Have A Plan To Conquer All Parts Of Nigeria Through Terrorism.

Pls, answer my question above this paragraph.
what is the different between Atiku and buhari,

both shares the same ideology

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
oyin44:
l hope the south east would learn fast..if not..l " south west..l studied history a lot.

we cant do much than keep on remindin them what realy happened back then....

ojukwu was boasting,biafra army would defeat nigeria in weeks....i saw the video when ojukwu was holdin a interview with international journalits....

ojukwu saw other africans as nothing....hubris....

if they rather listen to igbos that grew up abroad,then so be it....!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Ojiofor: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

I will attempt to point out a thing or two with the hope that you'll be able to review your points from another perspective.

General Consideration
1. Are elections in Nigeria clean up to 80%? (even a 20% malpractice is huge but let's be gentle).

2. Do you honestly believe, I mean can you tell your 2 year old child that votes actually count in Nigeria?

3. What are the impacts from all previous elections you've voted in, assuming you voted in all previous ones?

4. It is said that ONLY A F00L does thesame things over and over and expects a different result. To what extent do you agree/disagree? Has there been any changes in the polling structure? If yes, what are these changes? If no, do you not see the folly in expecting people to go and vote again to continue the cycle of ignorance?

Now coming to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB
5. Does participating in Nigeria's elections while demanding for a referendum not show unseriousness?

6. If one admits that the current state of elections is a mess, and there has been no deliberate attempt to make changes, does participating in the elections not lay legitimacy to the messed up system? On what moral/ethical ground does one now complain about the system? This is Nnamdi Kanu's argument paraphrased.

7. Do you not see that you're being taken for granted. They lure you with all sorts so you give an appearance of legitimacy. Take it or leave it, the plan is for Atiku to win the election while Jibruhari fades into oblivion, that's if they don't assassinate the imposter.

Finally, it is on this same platform that someone opened a thread with the topic: What do the Igbos really want

We want a level playing field and not this covert and overt oppression and suppression. We want freedom. We demand a Referendum!

And if federal government continue to ignore IPOB call for REFERENDUM what would be IPOB's next step or will they continue to boycott election till enternity?

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
chiagozien:
what is the different between Atiku and buhari,

both shares the same ideology

their is a difference between both....buhari is a military man and atiku is a business man....

i dont think its a good idea to vote a business man right now while nigeria is still at war....
you want boko to be takin over areas again...??

and if we even consider to vote a civilian then surely not atiku....

their are many other civilian candidates....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by oyin44: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

we cant do much than keep on remindin them what realy happened back then....

ojukwu was boasting,bifra army would defeat nigeria in weeks....i saw the video when ojukwu was holdin a interview with international journalits....

ojukwu saw other africans as nothing....hubris....the mistake he did was..he arrogated all power,will,decision and direction to himslf..other nigerians meant little or nothing to him...he could without them..as soon as he got all he wanted from them..

if they rather listen to igbos that grew up abroad,then so be it....!!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ojiofor:

And if federal government continue to ignore IPOB call for REFERENDUM what would be IPOB's next step or will they continue to boycott election till enternity?
In the coming weeks, a lots of questions will be answered and a lot of answers will be questioned.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Roger3D:
it's the only way to get a country of your own. Nothing can compel the Nigerian government to grant you your wishes as long as they can crush you with force. Where is your leader now?
Exactly why they become so predictable and can easily be manipulated.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by chiagozien(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

their is a difference between both....buhari is a military man and atiku is a business man....

i dont think its a good idea to vote a business man right now while nigeria is still at war....
you want boko to be takin over areas again...??

and if we even consider to vote a civilian then surely not atiku....

their are many other civilian candidates....
my massage is we are not voting.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Ojiofor: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

In the coming weeks, a lots of questions will be answered and a lot of answers will be questioned.

Our people should use their brain biko.
We have to ask necessary questions and get answers for it.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
oyin44:
if only kanu can reckon with the resolute ethnic-consciousness of such people (south south)..immediate kanu will discard the idea of secession

bantudra:
dont mind them...they still dont understand that south south people have their own mind....

bantudra:
south south is not toghether with south east....dont be disappointed when south south people join nigeria to come after una....
you were warned over and over again,but una no wan listen....
If we're so confident about this why not test it out with a referendum. It's that simple. grin
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by oilPUSSY(f): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
oyin44:
during the civil war SE enemy-was south south..that was why Gowon attacks them from Sw.SS saw the SE as foreign aggression during d war..cause they "er minority..just like how the Sw saw the North during the war..
May curse be unto the person who removed history from our curriculum.
Are you educated ?
Who told you that there was SS during the Biafran war ?
How come Ojukwu 's second in Command was from Akwaibom?
What of Achuzie from Asaba?
I ask you again, are you educated?

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
chiagozien:
my massage is we are not voting.

then dont complain when a fulani become governor of abia state....

kiiiikikikiki....that would be hilarious....

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

If we're so confident about this why not test it out with a referendum. It's that simple. grin

referendum for what....??
this argument is getting stale and boring....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=oyin44 post=73554378][/quote]

bros...i dont understand them...the first thing i learned in my life is,no matter how strong you think you are,their is always somebody that is stronger than you....

alexander,kaput....hitler kaput....they are all kaput....

and if others dont finish you off then natural death will finish you off....

just the way it is....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ojiofor:

Our people should use their brain biko.
We have to ask necessary questions and get answers for it.
On this we agree.

Many people are against the thought of Biafra.
Some due to fear...
Some due to hatred they can't even explain...
Some just by misinformation...
Others just follow popular opinion because they lack the discipline to find out things for themselves. However, I empathize with the last group becaise there has been a deliberate attempt to erase history and twist it to suit wicked agenda.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

referendum for what....??
this argument is getting stale and boring....
Ehya sorry ooo...

I see no point in responding to your question because it is not out of genuine interest to get clarification but to be derisive.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

On this we agree.

Some due to fear...
Others just follow popular opinion because they lack the discipline to find out things for themselves. However, I empathize with the last group becaise there has been a deliberate attempt to erase history and twist it to suit wicked agenda.

you cant get biafra without confrontation...

he said we should start askin questions....

my question is,is it realy worth it....??
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

Ehya sorry ooo...

I see no point in responding to your question because it is not out of genuine interest to get clarification but to be derisive.

look,am not even bothered about nigeria that much sef....am much more worried about the coming next world war....
while you are busy rantin about biafra,the rest of the world is gearing up for the next world war....

dont be caught unprepared....again....!!!!....

since 1492 unprepared over and over again....ending up as puppets of superpowers...una no wan be superpower too...??
just fighting each other is all una care about....??

chai....no wonder other races cant respect you in your black skin....

their is power in numbers....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by oyin44: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=oilPUSSY post=73554648]
May curse be unto the person who removed history from our curriculum.
Are you educated ?
Who told you that there was SS during the Biafran war ?
How come Ojukwu 's second in Command was from Akwaibom?
What of Achuzie from Asaba?
I ask you again, are you educated? [/quote ] middle belt (south south ..non ibos)ejoor was their Governor....Are you uneducated
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by oyin44: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

bros...i dont understand them...the first thing i learned in my life is,no matter how strong you think you are,their is always somebody that is stronger than you....

alexander,kaput....hitler kaput....they are all kaput....

and if others dont finish you off then natural death will finish you off....they cant confront the sea of troubles..they will be defeated massively..

just the way it is....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by oyin44: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=oyin44 post=73555232][/quote]they cant confront sea of troubles
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

you cant get biafra without confrontation...

he said we should start askin questions....

my question is,is it realy worth it....??
Confrontation is not necessary. There have already been several confrontations which succeeded in drawing international attention to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. The FG's use of force is very predictable and will be their undoing.

You ask if it's worth it, I ask, what's the worst that could happen... Massacre? Genocide? More economic embargo? Suspension of allocation?

When I look at what is happening, I see a similitude of what transpired between Pharaoh, Moses and the Israelites. The more rash actions the FG take in trying to suppress Biafra or IPOB the more damage will be done to the reputation of the government.

It's just a matter of giving some people a good excuse to take decisive action against the government naim e go clear for people eye. Una nor know say people carry una for mind, forget diplomatic smile.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=oyin44 post=73555232][/quote]

i tell you....their are igbos that understand whats going on in the world...na this type of igbos we should reach out to,and not this type of Igbos that know nothing but still rant too much....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

Confrontation is not necessary. There have already been several confrontations which succeeded in drawing international attention to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. The FG's use of force is very predictable and will be their undoing.

You ask if it's worth it, I ask, what's the worst that could happen... Massacre? Genocide? More economic embargo? Suspension of allocation?

When I look at what is happening, I see a similitude of what transpired between Pharaoh, Moses and the Israelites. The more rash actions the FG take in trying to suppress Biafra or IPOB the more damage will be done to the reputation of the government.

It's just a matter of giving some people a good excuse to take decisive action against the government naim e go clear for people eye. Una nor know say people carry una for mind, forget diplomatic smile.

just stop already...nigerians have no interest to fight igbos....now its between you and the nigerian army....

from my side.....am not becoming biafran,no matter what you say....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by oyin44: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

i tell you....their are igbos that understand whats going on in the world...na this type of igbos we should reach out to,and not this type of Igbos that know nothing but still rant too much....
of course..let us wait and watch
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
oyin44:
of course..let us wait and watch

bros,dont forget their are igbos out their that dont see things like ipob....

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

look,am not even bothered about nigeria that much sef....am much more worried about the coming next world war....
while you are busy rantin about biafra,the rest of the world is gearing up for the next world war....

dont be caught unprepared....again....!!!!....

since 1492 unprepared over and over again....ending up as puppets of superpowers...una no wan be superpower too...??
just fighting each other is all una care about....??

chai....no wonder other races cant respect you in your black skin....

their is power in numbers....
This talk wey you talk sweet me. But have you considered that the owners of the conglomerate called Nigeria will rather you remain in perpetual slavery. I'm talking about Britain

Nigeria is supposed to be a leader in Africa, I say supposed because we are not. I believe the emancipation of Africa will begin from West Africa and Nigeria has failed to live up to her responsibility.

The way it is, Nigeria can NEVER make progress because it is not in the interest of the proxy colonial masters. The influence Britain has on the world is fast depleting so expect a lot of re-alliances. There should be a peaceful break up make all man go plan their life.

It's just like an employee who diligently makes profit for the organization but is treated poorly yet is prevented from resigning his appointment.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Ojiofor: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

On this we agree.

Some due to fear...

I am all for Biafra but we have to be strategic about it.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

This talk wey you talk sweet me. But have you considered that the owners of the conglomerate called Nigeria will rather you remain in perpetual slavery. I'm talking about Britain

Nigeria is supposed to be a leader in Africa, I say supposed because we are not. I believe the emancipation of Africa will begin from West Africa and Nigeria has failed to live up to her responsibility.

The way it is, Nigeria can NEVER make progress because it is not in the interest of the proxy colonial masters. The influence Britain has on the world is fast depleting so expect a lot of re-alliances. There should be a peaceful break up make all man go plan their life.

It's just like an employee who diligently makes profit for the organization but is treated poorly yet is prevented from resigning his appointment.

he sweet you...??

kiiiikikikiki...

you once ruled the world with your black arse....dont forget that....
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by Donelli: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
bantudra:

just stop already...nigerians have no interest to fight igbos....now its between you and the nigerian army....

from my side.....am not becoming biafran,no matter what you say....
I didn't imply that, maybe you missed my point. I'm talking about other external interests who have grudges against the government
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls by bantudra: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donelli:

hmmm... undecided undecided
dont forget their is power in numbers.... makes no sense to split nigeria....stay in your area,i stay in my area....simple....
we dont have to change anything...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ace Comedian Ali Baba, Others Show Buhari 4 + 4 Sign / Where Is Our Ibo Presidential Candidate? / Reno Omokri Reveals The Reason Why Naira Is Crashing Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.