Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari (30358 Views)

"I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
mastar111:
After four years. This is the height of cluelessness.
I remember when people were telling him to shun the complaints and blame game and get to work..his online miscreants were saying "he needs to keep telling people what the past government" did"..now after four years he and the apc have realised that blaming and complaining won't do them any good..and as usual, his online miscreants here on nairaland have made a u-turn..shameless and classless 'educated' zombies!

3 Likes

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by vioment: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
E neva late. E dun late finish. Save all that excuse for your future book.

Just like how nigeria let goodluck go for incompetency, na so ur own journey go be; Nigerians dun dey wise small small, and their expectations dun dey rise well well. So you fit dun plan 8 years journey, nigerians go change driver on your 4th year. No time, you suppose know say when you come in aso rock, na action from the get go. No be inheritance or stupid kingship.

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by 8stargeneral: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Because election is around d coner,if u stop complaining, will lie Muhammad stop .

2 Likes

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by Gandollar(f): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
THESLAYEROFIGBO:
We all know that the only people shouting JUBRIN are the mad people located in the south east (IGBO people).. The NIGERIAN government needs to provide enough medical attention to people of that tribe they need to be treated in psychiatric hospitals.

Any mod wey ban me again tie ma baje ni.
Northerners are not having sleepless nights over the jubrin issue but westerners has cooked the matter to be served for dinner. What's your problem really?

2 Likes

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by MNDY(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Watch out! The tone of this and other remarks to come is/will be that of someone trying so hard to gain the people's acceptance, especially with the impostor story in the background.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lol
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by carlos1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
That clown got no sense at all, you said u want to be Nigeria's president so u will solve problems and help d country grow, u got d mantle and saw that u wia clueless n u started complaining about the same problems after making it worse. Anuohia from Daura. Thunder where u ......

2 Likes

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by FarahAideed: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
donkarly:
Better.we need action not words..You were elected to solve the problems not to complain about them

Which action? We want him out jare!!

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by naijanaso: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Who told you to say so? You must complain ohhh. That is your portion. How can you abandon what you are best at?

2 Likes

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by lexy2014: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Afonjacoward:
Mumu Continue to dey complain nah till you reach Daura next year.
Atiku/Obi 2019.
What he is trying to say is that he used this tenure 2 complain cos he was overwhelmed. Its now he is coming to terms with being president
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by reuben79: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
who be beg dude?u can't giv wat u don,t hv
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by MrPresident1: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Judgement does not last forever, you and your doctors time is up for all of you.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by enemyofprogress: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
After how many years in office? Medicine after dead
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Baba, it's ok. Heaven and Earth have seen that you have tried. Even your oppositions too have seen it. The reason why they are angry is not because they don't like what you're doing, but because it's not them that is achieving the whole good results. Your good work will speak for you. Your good intentions will also speak for you. Finally, your supporters will always vote for you. If I have 10m naira, you gat 9m out of it to support your campaign. I think I have spoken some minds here?
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
madridguy:
[b]SAI BABA
[b]SAI BUHARI

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by eagleae7(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kai we have seen something in this nation

Kai Baba angry

2 Likes

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by mr1759: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Camera � is always covered far from him why didn’t they allow journalists come close and snap

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by baysol: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
chinwe1960:
President Muhammadu Buhari says he has resolved to stop complaining about the problems his administration inherited when it came into office.

Buhari said he “asked for it” by relentlessly vying for office four times before emerging president in 2015.

He made the comments while speaking with a cross-section of Nigerians in Poland on the sidelines of the global summit on Climate Change.

The president said: “We inherited so many problems. Actually, I have said I will not complain because I asked for it. I tried to become President three times and I lost, but I was lucky the fourth time, I became one, so I can’t complain”

“Who asked me to do it again? Three times I ended up in the Supreme Court. The third time, I said, ‘God dey’ and the fourth time, God and technology, using the permanent voter card and the card readers, they couldn’t rig the elections; so I won.”

Speaking on the security situation in the country, Buhari said significant progress has been made in the war against insurgency.

He said Boko Haram insurgents have been able to launch attacks in recent months because “they know the area more than the soldiers”.

Buhari said: “Those in the north-east will tell you that before we came, the so-called Boko Haram used to hold about 17 local governments. Now, physically, they are not holding any local government. So they have resorted to real guerilla tactics of hit and run.

“They mobilise, hit targets and then disappear again because they know the area more than the soldiers that are defending them. Our soldiers are from Port Harcourt, Lagos, Sokoto, but they are locally there and know the terrain more than the soldiers.”

Source
http://www.statereporters.com/2018/12/04/lll-no-longer-complain-problems-inherited-buhari/
Definitely you will not complain about inherited problems again as you are about to inherit a behemoth of it from yourself.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by princejenks(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buhari not complaining about previous administration's liabilities is like asking him not to bathe with soap everyday,it's near impossible.

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by ahjerryboy1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
don't treachery people with your fake lie...
the true has already reveal itself...
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by DonBenny77(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
You won't!

Of course you are heading back to daura

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by JeogahII(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
No! keep complaining oo because this your die minutes realization won't help. you succeeded in using three years to gamble and toy with Nigeria's feature now it is time to pack and go daura

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by ibietela2(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
A dodo like you

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by Dayoara: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
No worries.... We understand you can't fix it.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by meobizy(f): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Will 2019 become eighth or tenth time lucky for Atiku Abubakar? That man has contested for presidency long before many Nairalanders were born.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by kunlexus11(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
igbayi laaro
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by princfred(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Josnac:
This is what happens when the confusion in your life is way above your pay grade.

You have successfully used 3years + of your administration to complain and shifts blames..now that elections are near, you just decided to wake up thinking you're smart.

We don chop monkey sh!t for this country.
Cheh....which kind of talk is this. But no be lie grin cool
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by jattopeter(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
After 3 and half years, its few days to election you now realized that you don't need to need to complain? how people still want this man to rule us baffles me

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by youngsahito(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
are u sure that this is buhari sha

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by Deeldorado: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Clown. The same card reader you're undermining by refusing to sign the amended electoral act. He keeps regurgitating the same statements wherever he goes . So uninspiring.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nothing Must Happen To Bishop Kukah, Apostle Suleman Issues Strong Warnings / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.