Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari (30349 Views)

"I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by UprightEvil: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Thebwoy:
Lol Its already 2019
Its like lie Mohammed is still rebooting Haven't heard anything bomb from him for quite a while noe.
grin
Thebwoy:
Lol Its already 2019
Its like lie Mohammed is still rebooting Haven't heard anything bomb from him for quite a while noe.

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by captianfreeman(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yeyenatu undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

God is not in the business of blessing evil
Thanks for saying this truth... Keep hunting dem zombies.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by olawonder(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
I think the Igbos should implore better ways of participating in electoral processes in the society; u can’t carry on to put politics and politicians on top of your head at all times. Illiterates and thugs are used just like this but in a different way... the way my Eastern brothers are going nowadays, I’m beginning to see them as being used just like street thugs but through social media. Abi how call no one of you see that whatever the election outcome, its a win win situation for the Fulanis? There is no history of any tangible thing Atiku has done for your region thruout his tenure either as a businessman or politician, so what assurance are u getting now for any future prospects? I’m not an electorate in Naija, but for those who hv PVCs to vote, how about u take part in a civilised and cautious manner without resorting to mischief and spread of hate... at least that way, situation won’t become double-shame if your man loses in 2019.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by alohman(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
This country has been messed up.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by Awoo88: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
And zombies will argue this man is not lifeless and brain dead
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by nextstep(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
At long last... 3.5 years later, he realizes he was elected to perform, not complain. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by rhames(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
chinwe1960:
President Muhammadu Buhari says he has resolved to stop complaining about the problems his administration inherited when it came into office.

Buhari said he “asked for it” by relentlessly vying for office four times before emerging president in 2015.

He made the comments while speaking with a cross-section of Nigerians in Poland on the sidelines of the global summit on Climate Change.

The president said: “We inherited so many problems. Actually, I have said I will not complain because I asked for it. I tried to become President three times and I lost, but I was lucky the fourth time, I became one, so I can’t complain”

“Who asked me to do it again? Three times I ended up in the Supreme Court. The third time, I said, ‘God dey’ and the fourth time, God and technology, using the permanent voter card and the card readers, they couldn’t rig the elections; so I won.”

Speaking on the security situation in the country, Buhari said significant progress has been made in the war against insurgency.

He said Boko Haram insurgents have been able to launch attacks in recent months because “they know the area more than the soldiers”.

Buhari said: “Those in the north-east will tell you that before we came, the so-called Boko Haram used to hold about 17 local governments. Now, physically, they are not holding any local government. So they have resorted to real guerilla tactics of hit and run.

“They mobilise, hit targets and then disappear again because they know the area more than the soldiers that are defending them. Our soldiers are from Port Harcourt, Lagos, Sokoto, but they are locally there and know the terrain more than the soldiers.”

Source
http://www.statereporters.com/2018/12/04/lll-no-longer-complain-problems-inherited-buhari/

Thank God for that. And what will you do to these problems afterwards?
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by Arysexy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Stupid lifeless cow. If you stop complaining, thunder fire you.

Mumu
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by Reference(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yeah, heard it today on the radio and was quite impressed. I think this is the most positive vibe I've heard from Mr. President in years and I must commend him for that.

I also think a lot, and I mean a lot of time and resources has needlessly been wasted looking into the rearview mirror and playing both the ruling amd opposition parties at the same time and Nigeria and Nigerians have suffered for it.

We all have had this kind of experience at one time or the other in our personal lives, relationships, businesses, etc. If you must make quick, sure progress a man must lighten the load he carries and there is no bigger burden than that of the feeling of mental incapacitation. It has sapped the energy needed to generate the ideas that will have helped the country.

Once more I commend Mr. President for being this forthright.

1 Like

Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ahahahahaha after 3.5yrs....fish head
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by baratech: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ok
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
madridguy:
SAI BABA
You pple will not get a check this Friday, nobody is voting for Buhari except Fulani Herdsman and da Daura clan.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
olawonder:
I think the Igbos should implore better ways of participating in electoral processes in the society; u can’t carry on to put politics and politicians on top of your head at all times. Illiterates and thugs are used just like this but in a different way... the way my Eastern brothers are going nowadays, I’m beginning to see them as being used just like street thugs but through social media. Abi how call no one of you see that whatever the election outcome, its a win win situation for the Fulanis? There is no history of any tangible thing Atiku has done for your region thruout his tenure either as a businessman or politician, so what assurance are u getting now for any future prospects? I’m not an electorate in Naija, but for those who hv PVCs to vote, how about u take part in a civilised and cautious manner without resorting to mischief and spread of hate... at least that way, situation won’t become double-shame if your man loses in 2019.
Start a thread Dear.
Thats all...
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by PAJUN: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
After the whole nation have giving u tips on how to solve the problems .......... Now u want to stop complaining chai.... Buha..... Ri........
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by chernest2002: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
The moment you stop blame game you will be out of asorock.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by NDNG: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
what about the ones u are creating
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
MY daddy has spoken. May you live long Baba Buhari
Did your dad spend 75% of his marital life blaming your mum's ex?
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by rengsho: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
See this fulani man without certificate grin
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by CioAngels(f): 12:06am On Dec 05, 2018
chinwe1960:
President Muhammadu Buhari says he has resolved to stop complaining about the problems his administration inherited when it came into office.

Buhari said he “asked for it” by relentlessly vying for office four times before emerging president in 2015.

He made the comments while speaking with a cross-section of Nigerians in Poland on the sidelines of the global summit on Climate Change.

The president said: “We inherited so many problems. Actually, I have said I will not complain because I asked for it. I tried to become President three times and I lost, but I was lucky the fourth time, I became one, so I can’t complain”

“Who asked me to do it again? Three times I ended up in the Supreme Court. The third time, I said, ‘God dey’ and the fourth time, God and technology, using the permanent voter card and the card readers, they couldn’t rig the elections; so I won.”

Speaking on the security situation in the country, Buhari said significant progress has been made in the war against insurgency.

He said Boko Haram insurgents have been able to launch attacks in recent months because “they know the area more than the soldiers”.

Buhari said: “Those in the north-east will tell you that before we came, the so-called Boko Haram used to hold about 17 local governments. Now, physically, they are not holding any local government. So they have resorted to real guerilla tactics of hit and run.

“They mobilise, hit targets and then disappear again because they know the area more than the soldiers that are defending them. Our soldiers are from Port Harcourt, Lagos, Sokoto, but they are locally there and know the terrain more than the soldiers.”

Source
http://www.statereporters.com/2018/12/04/lll-no-longer-complain-problems-inherited-buhari/
Please continue and lose focus the more.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by CioAngels(f): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Job seekers says they wont vote for you because of all government jobs are only given to your people.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by PROPHETmichael: 12:39am On Dec 05, 2018
chinwe1960:

Our soldiers are from Port Harcourt, Lagos, Sokoto, but they are locally there and know the terrain more than the soldiers.”

Source

So majority of the soldiers are from the south whereas, the North has more men in the arm forces than the south. This is a strategy by Jubrin to reduce the strength of southerners in the impending civil war.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 05, 2018
You were never serious about the task ahead of you in the first place, that's why the complaints kept coming out of your mouth.
Excuses don't win wars.
Nigerians want solutions reeling out of your mouth, and not complaints.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by arrestdarrester: 12:56am On Dec 05, 2018
Is this guy just waking up?
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by XaviDayo(m): 1:23am On Dec 05, 2018
E no go better for you. Ediorrrt
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by AbubakarSANLI: 2:14am On Dec 05, 2018
Ah may God bring peace to nigeria.if there is anyone in need of land and houses for rent and sale in ABUJA,you can contact me on watsapp or phone call through this number 08148935281.thank you
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by awa(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2018
Buhari thinks we are stupid. So because election is around the corner, you want to deceive your Zombies again??!
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by senatorS2(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2018
shame no dey catch this man for mouth ,after 4years you are still complaining about the problem you inherited instead of providing solutions to those problems you claimed to inherit .i wont be surprised your next level will be another version of complain.
Re: I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari by liyahwillie(f): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2018
NOOOOOO KEEP COMPLAINING......NAMA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy 101: Q &A On Subsidy. / EFCC Detains Ex-Governor Akpabio Again Over Alleged Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.