Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Lady Seeks Help To Go To University, She Graduated Secondary School In 2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Seeks Help To Go To University, She Graduated Secondary School In 2015 (368 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / She Graduated In 2016 But Has Been Failing Two Particular Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Seeks Help To Go To University, She Graduated Secondary School In 2015 by rhonard(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
A story of a Nigerian lady who is looking for help to further her education is now trending. The lady identified as Showunmi Adejoke revealed her desire to go to the university. The young lady had shared a tweet, asking for help to further her education.

She had revealed that she would like to study political science. According to her, she has always enjoyed studying. She revealed that even though she graduated secondary school in 2015, she has not been able to go to the university.

She wrote: "Hi, my name is Showunmi Adejoke. I graduated secondary School since year 2015 I'll love to study.......Political Science. But there's no means for me to further my education, kindly RT my helper might be on your TL."

www.legit.ng/1207466-lady-seeks-university-reveals-graduated-secondary-school-2015.html

Re: Lady Seeks Help To Go To University, She Graduated Secondary School In 2015 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
You get F9 for literature and you wan go university? Better locate the nearest ndokwa hotel go hustle.
Re: Lady Seeks Help To Go To University, She Graduated Secondary School In 2015 by Iamicekid(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
I better go learn work, school no dey for everybody ooo all man for him/herself for this 9ja, so let’s say u enter school now and u reach the 2nd year and their is no money to further u better wake up, when u find money u can now go to any university.. no come here and giving people headache with ur problem cry ur cry make I cry am cry ooo

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike – Lecturers Accuse FG Of Deceiving Nigerians, Threaten To Boycott / Please I Need Help On Aeronatical Engineering Problems In Nigeria / How To Start Reading For Your 2019 JAMB And WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.