Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP (5549 Views)

Name Governors Stealing Local Government Funds - Wike Tells Buhari / 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by Muttee: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2018

The presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), Omoyele Sowore, has accused governors serving under the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of stealing money from their states to fund 2019 campaigns.

Sowore also alleged that the main political parties have already spent beyond the threshold for presidential election during primaries.

Sowore made the allegation during his appearance on Channels Television political programme on Sunday.

“They have already spent a billion naira during primaries, or more.

“What they spent in Port Harcourt alone was $25 million in one day. All the Bureau de Change operators in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja all relocated to Port Harcourt.

“I am an investigative reporter before I came into this job of running for office and I can tell you that they are not allegations. They are proven, we have evidence of them doing it (and) they haven’t disputed them by the way.”

“You know that governors are stealing from their states to buy campaign vehicles; otherwise, let them tell us – the APC and PDP how they are raising funds for the election because none of them has done any funder raiser known to anybody since we started the election circle,” Sowore said.

He, thereafter, called for transparency on the part of the political parties and asked Nigerians to hold them to account.

On the other hand, Sowore explained that his campaign group was raising funds to finance his ambition of becoming president in 2019.

He further challenged other presidential candidates to come forward and explain to Nigerians how they have been raising funds for their campaigns.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/your-governors-stealing-public-funds-for-campaigns-sowore-attacks-apc-pdp.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by Demgohearword: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
FACT!

9 Likes

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
Muttee:

The presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), Omoyele Sowore, has accused governors serving under the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of stealing money from their states to fund 2019 campaigns.

Sowore also alleged that the main political parties have already spent beyond the threshold for presidential election during primaries.

Sowore made the allegation during his appearance on Channels Television political programme on Sunday.

“What they spent in Port Harcourt alone was $25 million in one day. All the Bureau de Change operators in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja all relocated to Port Harcourt.

“I am an investigative reporter before I came into this job of running for office and I can tell you that they are not allegations. They are proven, we have evidence of them doing it (and) they haven’t disputed them by the way.”

“You know that governors are stealing from their states to buy campaign vehicles; otherwise, let them tell us – the APC and PDP how they are raising funds for the election because none of them has done any funder raiser known to anybody since we started the election circle,” Sowore said.

He, thereafter, called for transparency on the part of the political parties and asked Nigerians to hold them to account.

On the other hand, Sowore explained that his campaign group was raising funds to finance his ambition of becoming president in 2019.

He further challenged other presidential candidates to come forward and explain to Nigerians how they have been raising funds for their campaigns.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/your-governors-stealing-public-funds-for-campaigns-sowore-attacks-apc-pdp.html
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Muttee:

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/your-governors-stealing-public-funds-for-campaignnns-sowore-attacks-apc-pdp.html
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by tatibillion: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigerians don’t question the source of all these millions of dollars politicians spend during election. Y’all don’t know it’s just a tiny percentage of money meant for public projects. Yet they still use it to buy you ankara and rice and you still give them another 4 years grin

Na Nigerians wise pass

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Muttee:

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by chiedu7: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
See this Brrown Envelop Journalist.

Where you think they got the money to pay
Sahara Sharia Reporters to spread fake news

1 Like

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by REDshouse(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
It's stale news sowore

1 Like

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by tatibillion: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Why won’t it be stale news? That politicians steal public funds is stale news? So it’s normal? So we should not bat an eyelid? So we should just keep shut. Your mumu na skyscraper level.

Paid propagandist
REDshouse:
It's stale news sowore

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by anambraamaka: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
angry
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by sammyj: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by TheAntagonist(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
It's not today it started.

The kind of news coming out of this country can at times make you wonder if there's any hope for the future.

Nigeria we hail thee.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by REDshouse(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
tatibillion:
Why won’t it be stale news? That politicians steal public funds is stale news? So it’s normal? So we should not bat an eyelid? So we should just keep shut. Your mumu na skyscraper level.

Paid propagandist
did I say it's normal.... Is there any normal politician in Nigeria....

Or are you just hearing that governors steal state money to run election in Nigeria.....

It's been so teh teh before me and u were born
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by midehi2(f): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigerians wont hear that, they are so blinded with old politicians, even if you preach from now till thy kingdom come, they wont hear, Nigeria is already a cursed land, it cant be repaired as it is now

1 Like

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by BafanaBafana: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
No way
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by nick50(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
After being given part of the stolen funds to spread fake news u now want to steal it by urself?..yerobas and greediness are like 5$6
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by GOFRONT(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by davillian(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
The only reason I might vote this guy is because we share the enemies.
Pdp and apc.

4 Likes

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by Lifeixgood: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Change your Facebook color
Steps;
•visit this facebook page==> bit .ly/fbcolorz12
(remove space & make sure it in small letters)
• login your account and choose your color
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by princetom1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
nick50:
After being given part of the stolen funds to spread fake news u now want to steal it by urself?..yerobas and greediness are like 5$6

U could make ur point without abusing people but ur brain is empty... Tribalism has eaten so deep into u that u can't decipher ordinary 1 plus 1. Incase u don't know, if sowore has ever collected even 1 naira from anybody to spread fake news, he will be things of the past already, apc and pdp are working to make sure they shut his mouth but they have nothing against him, his hands are clean... He has come out openly and said, if he ever collect money from anyone, let the person come out. Lemme ask u, mention 1 fake news he spread and i will show u evidence it wasn't fake news

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
like Rochas okoroahusa
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by naijacentric(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
No one sewere but u are vote splitter
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by Nasir123(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Absolutely right.

This is just one bitter part of our political life in this country.
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by SEGLIZ: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
tatibillion:

Paid propagandist

yes it is stale news. readily we know they've being stealing, they're stealing and they would continue to steal if we don't stop them.
what has sowore got to offer us is all we want to hear from him. don't tell me I have challenges when I know I do, come up with solutions is all I need, so sowore should come up with plan for us.
his followers should tell him to divert his energy, time and resources towards marketing himself not enumerating and listing out our problems.
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by princetom1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
naijacentric:
No one sewere but u are vote splitter

U can't even spell sowore right... Why worry about him? Go and vote ur looters nau, una don talk say na 5 votes him go get, why una dey sweat... angry
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by princetom1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
SEGLIZ:

yes it is stale news. readily we know they've being stealing, they're stealing and they would continue to steal if we don't stop them.
what has sowore got to offer us is all we want to hear from him. don't tell me I have challenges when I know I do, come up with solutions is all I need, so sowore should come up with plan for us.
his followers should tell him to divert his energy, time and resources towards marketing himself not enumerating and listing out our problems.

If u are following events of things, u will have known that sowore came out with his master plan even before any political party has their primary election... The manifesto called SPICER HEAT, is the most detailed, with figures and number so far... It's not just sowore that made the manifesto, there were researchers and professionals from oda fields who made contributions to if after carefully dissecting issues with Nigeria... Pls, ignorance is not an excuse, he talks about what he will do almost every day and even goes about having town hall meetings to answer questions from ordinary people like me and u.
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by naijacentric(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
princetom1:

U can't even spell sowore right... Why worry about him? Go and vote ur looters nau, una don talk say na 5 votes him go get, why una dey sweat... angry
we av seen u mr spellz oya evaporate
Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by yinkeys(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
chiedu7:
See this Brrown Envelop Journalist.

Where you think they got the money to pay
Sahara Sharia Reporters to spread fake news
Do your research before commenting.
Ignorance can kill.
Ever heard of grants & loans.
eBay & ford foundation gave them grants. Big companies sometimes help or try to fund smaller companies in exchange for ads.
Ever heard of advertisements from non governmental agencies. Go to their site and look at the banners there.
You need to constantly educate yourself about how the world works and not talk without wisdom.
Do yourself more good by finding out how small start ups overseas seek for funds legitimately & transparently.

1 Like

Re: Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP by sheyoroniyen(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
This man no even get sense.....all he does is see d pipo stealing funds............oga tell us d plan u ave for nigeria if u by mistake become d president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Former AIG, Okorie, As Member Of S/east Security Committe / Gombe Holds Duubar To Celebrate State's 23-Year-Anniversary (Pictures) / Anambra Vs Ikwere: Two Igbo Groups That Could Have Been In Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.