Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Don't Vote For Me If You Won’t Vote For PMB – AMAC Chairman, A. A. Candido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Vote For Me If You Won’t Vote For PMB – AMAC Chairman, A. A. Candido (619 Views)

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Vote For Me If You Won’t Vote For PMB – AMAC Chairman, A. A. Candido by MalcoImX: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chairman of Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC ), Hon Abdullahi Adamu Candido, has called on his supporters not to vote for him, if they know they would not vote for President Muhammadu Buhari , in the 2019 general elections.

Speaking when he unveiled ‘ Next Chapter ’, which is his campaign slogan for 2019 election yesterday, Candido noted that President Buhari has performed very well , in the past three and a half years , to deserve re- election in 2019.

He maintained that the All Progressives Congress (APC ) - led administration , under President Buhari had achieved what no other past administrations in the country had achieved.

The AMAC stated that the current hardship being experienced today in the country was not the handiwork if the present administration , but as a result of the 16 years of maladministration by the past government.

Candido maintained that AMAC, under his leadership has worked hard , in the past two years to fulfill its promises, adding that it is time to open to the' Next Chapter ’ of its book in order to consolidate on the solid foundation it had laid for a more prosperous and lasting legacy in the council.

“In fairness to our conscience and to the satisfaction of our electorate , we believe we have worked hard to fulfill our promises and it is time to open the NEXT CHAPTER of our book in order to consolidate on the solid foundation we have laid for a more prosperous and lasting legacy in the council.”

He explained that the ‘ Next Chapter ’ project would be focusing on a more united and prosperous area council, through encouraging brotherhood between indigenes and other Nigerians to appreciate stronger ties and partnership, as well strengthening the already committee on national unity to foster cohesion and mutual understanding among residents.

https://leadership.ng/2018/12/04/dont-vote-for-me-if-you-wont-vote-for-pmb-candido/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Vote For Me If You Won’t Vote For PMB – AMAC Chairman, A. A. Candido by socialmediaman: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
He’ll likely realize he “overspoke” when he loses the election. Truth is, when Buhari loses the election, he’s going to Daura alone, everyone else is on their own. What you do for a tyrant is on you at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote For Me If You Won’t Vote For PMB – AMAC Chairman, A. A. Candido by sunnymix: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
This man don lose before election grin..
Re: Don't Vote For Me If You Won’t Vote For PMB – AMAC Chairman, A. A. Candido by MalcoImX: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Correct guy who loves his community and the nation. Our support for PMB is as unshakeable as the rock of Gibraltar.

In another development, the people of Sokoto have declared their total support for PMB even as Atiku rally was ongoing. I heard them saying over the VOA yesterday that Atiku should have his rallies, but it is PMB that they are going to vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Vote For Me If You Won’t Vote For PMB – AMAC Chairman, A. A. Candido by MalcoImX: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
socialmediaman:
He’ll likely realize he “overspoke” when he loses the election. Truth is, when Buhari loses the election, he’s going to Daura alone, everyone else is on their own. What you do for a tyrant is on you at the end of the day.
We fought with you only to jump when victory was achieved.

I pray I am wrong to infer that a lot of people were expecting to be remunerated.
Re: Don't Vote For Me If You Won’t Vote For PMB – AMAC Chairman, A. A. Candido by socialmediaman: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2018
MalcoImX:

We fought with you only to jump when victory was achieved.

I pray I am wrong to infer that a lot of people were expecting to be remunerated.

Bros you know very well that many of us have left Buhari’s camp and this has nothing to do with reward. We campaigned genuinely for him in 2015. In fact, I supported him also in 2011, I read his manifesto in 2011 and I believed him, I thought he was a change agent. What caught my attention in his 2011 manifesto was where he promised to change “state of origin” to “state of residence”. I thought that someone who wanted to unite Nigerians could not be accused of trying to divide it. In 2015 We all believed he’d get the best hands to work with.

All we wanted was the corruption to end and people brought to justice. Remember the Abba Morro case where people died looking for jobs? They have since been forgotten but I still remember them, I can’t imagine a country where that could happen and people just moved on

I’ve written many articles and publications which have been referenced in journals and business review publications and thesis, on how Government can use the population to its advantage. Our politicians are so clueless and disappointing. All I needed Buhari to do was employ the best hands, people with intellectual capacity like Okonjo Iweala and Akinwumi Adesina. People who will set out and make great strides

The reason I am not part of government is so I can have my conscience to stand with average Nigerians when the government fails. I patiently waited for Buhari when he was elected, I defended him for a while till I realized he was no good, no different than those before him, and to cap it up, he had no fitness and no clue of how to run the economy, I gave up on him at some point and moved on.

I really do not understand why you’re still with him, his failures are visible to even the blind, but I respect your decision. Hopefully someday our democracy can grow to include political ideologies because right now, all we have are political parties but no distinct ideologies.

I wish you the best bro. I stand with suffering and wailing Nigerians who deserve better. This year, my goal is to protect Nigeria’s democracy by ensuring that Buhari is voted out, why? If he failed Nigerians but wins re-election, then the message has not been well transmitted. I assure you that I would not hesitate to give the next president the same treatment if they failed too, that’s how democracy makes leaders accountable.

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote For Me If You Won’t Vote For PMB – AMAC Chairman, A. A. Candido by magoo10(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2018
If they vote you in and buhari loose the 2019 election wetin you gain.
The self righteous hyporite will be sent back to daura and won't be there to cover you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Vote For Me If You Won’t Vote For PMB – AMAC Chairman, A. A. Candido by quickberry2(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2018
grin

Tell them......in Buhari/Osinbajo we trust
Re: Don't Vote For Me If You Won’t Vote For PMB – AMAC Chairman, A. A. Candido by MalcoImX: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2018
socialmediaman:

Bros you know very well that many of us have left Buhari’s camp and this has nothing to do with reward. We campaigned genuinely for him in 2015. In fact, I supported him also in 2011, I read his manifesto in 2011 and I believed him, I thought he was a change agent. What caught my attention in his 2011 manifesto was where he promised to change “state of origin” to “state of residence”. I thought that someone who wanted to unite Nigerians could not be accused of trying to divide it. In 2015 We all believed he’d get the best hands to work with.

All we wanted was the corruption to end and people brought to justice. Remember the Abba Morro case where people died looking for jobs? They have since been forgotten but I still remember them, I can’t imagine a country where that could happen and people just moved on

I’ve written many articles and publications which have been referenced in journals and business review publications and thesis, on how Government can use the population to its advantage. Our politicians are so clueless and disappointing. All I needed Buhari to do was employ the best hands, people with intellectual capacity like Okonjo Iweala and Akinwumi Adesina. People who will set out and make great strides

The reason I am not part of government is so I can have my conscience to stand with average Nigerians when the government fails. I patiently waited for Buhari when he was elected, I defended him for a while till I realized he was no good, no different than those before him, and to cap it up, he had no fitness and no clue of how to run the economy, I gave up on him at some point and moved on.

I really do not understand why you’re still with him but I respect your decision. Hopefully someday our democracy can grow to include political ideologies because right now, all we have are political parties but no distinct ideologies.

I wish you the best bro. I stand with suffering and wailing Nigerians who deserve better. This year, my goal is to protect Nigeria’s democracy by ensuring that Buhari is voted out, why? If he failed and wins re-election then the message has not been well transmitted. I assure you that I would not hesitate to give the next president the same treatment if they failed too, that’s how democracy makes leaders accountable.
When we all put our hopes in men, we're bound to be disappointed, because man is not complete. Buhari has his failings but with what he met and the systems, it's not going to be easy.

I too was disappointed in the beginning for the simple fact that I didn't see those who've made this country miserable put in jail, but I remembered that this is not a military regime - it has to be done through judicial processes - which could be cumbersome and even corrupt. I also remembered that being harsh, as he did during the military era was one of the reasons that brought down his regime. People want change, but you become their enemy if you force them to change. It has to be gradual.

Democracy is a system and one has to operate within the system. A simple example is the case of the NASS. Buhari didn't get his away there, he has to work with a Senate that covertly works against him and wants him to fail. He may use the federal might to cause confusion there and remove them as others have done, but we know what that would mean.

In the end, many don't understand why the masses are with this man. Buhari has nothing but goodwill. The millions of people who throng to wherever he goes, do so simply because of the trust they have in him. Maybe good intentions are not enough, but they know he won't deliberately work against them. It took many years for so many to realize this, and when they do, they come back and stick with him. We don't go away from those we trust. It's like the common saying of the religious; that they love their prophets because the prophets first loved them.

As M. Scott Peck said: 'Life is difficult.' 'Life is complex.' May we all be guided. Thanks bro.
Re: Don't Vote For Me If You Won’t Vote For PMB – AMAC Chairman, A. A. Candido by ican2020: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2018
buhari greatest undoing is that he lacks the capacity to differentiate between left and right in governance sphere. how do you describe a president who appointed a lawyer to handle National planning and an accountant to supervise finance ministry, that is a clear plan to failure and that played a big part in the negativity that the government is known for.
in security, he scored 1 over 10 and lives are now so cheap in naija

(1) (Reply)

2019: Ango Abdullahi Speaks On Plot To Remove Buhari, Install Osinbajo As Presid / Atiku's Spokesman Busted On Twitter / Give Me Two Good Reasons Why I Should Vote For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.