Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo (47076 Views)

Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) / Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Add graphic pls
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by unclefresh(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donald95:
Igbo People are Outstanding tribe in Nigeria. You hardly see such wickedness in Ala Igbo. We may quarrel but when both kindred steps in, matters are handled maturely.
Oga don't say what u don't know , in ebonyi state its a normal thing there , where you see machete on air but won't see the head , if they are 100 conflicts in Igbo land 60% is because of land and boundary issue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Andrewkinggg: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
The sad thing is that they woke up this morning, bid their family goodbye that they were going to work and will return in the evening but here they are dead and gone.

Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by enemyofprogress: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigeria still dey call herself a country? If I hear
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Kennydoc(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donald95:
Igbo People are Outstanding tribe in Nigeria. You hardly see such wickedness in Ala Igbo. We may quarrel but when both kindred steps in, matters are handled maturely.

Ever heard of Aguleri and Umuleri war of the 90s?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Quality20(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
ipob ppl sef! Always killing themselves tufiakwa
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Fulani Herdsmen
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Where are the heads though?
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by bahdpersona(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Naw

I even suspect that yorubas committed this crime in cross river.. This is typical Yoruba skull mining skill on display
Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by adetes: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
When this world is coming to an end ?
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by BlackPantherxXx: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
bahdpersona:
Are you normal?

No he inherited his stupidity, please bear with him...
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by senatordave1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Quality20:
ipob ppl sef! Always killing themselves tufiakwa
There are not ibos oh.ibos are not indigenous to biase lga but the lg borders abia state.the erei clan is not Igbo speaking,it's ekoi by ethnicity just like the rest of biase.they ubaghara dialeçt.the erei clan is one of the five clans of biased,they have two electoral wards.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by senatordave1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donald95:
Ibos are not indigenous to biase lga except few villages in obubra and abi lgas.biakpan,ikun,etono and the erei clan borders abia state but there certainly not ibos.
Cross river and adamawa has the highest number of ethnicities in Nigeria,over 70 each.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by omooba969(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donald95:

Loooooolcheesy cheesy is it the same Ala Igbo that I know?

Why are they referred to as LG - Land Grabbers? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by kuuljay(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
If this was Benue or middle belt it would have been tagged herdsmen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Focusmind: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donald95:

You should be ashamed of this statement. People were killed and all you could say was to bring your useless tribal chest beating into the matter.

After you will go and wail about marginalisation.

5 Likes

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Belleful: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
useless people. when Fulani herdsmen come around to fight them, they cry to government for help, but when it's them them, they know how to fight n behead.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Naajjii: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donald95:
You people tried to encroach into Kogi's land due to oil. What's about Umuleri war, was that not one of the longest ethnic war in Nigeria, and do we need to mention Biafra war. Any post you people always come with if it is Igbo this if its igbo that.

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Fitbillionaire: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
cross riverians and akwa ibomites are lazy, useless and heartless. i was from there before i disowned the place and vowed that my nex generation will be europeans. my linage ended with me. my kids will never be thought anything about nigeria. there are french and are totally disconnected from nigeria. u can go and argue with your ancestors
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Reference(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
Fitbillionaire:
cross riverians and akwa ibomites are lazy, useless and heartless. i was from there before i disowned the place and vowed that my nex generation will be europeans. my linage ended with me. my kids will never be thought anything about nigeria. there are french and are totally disconnected from nigeria. u can go and argue with your ancestors

Then leave this forum. This place is about Nigerians and for Nigerians. And we will solve our problems. Tell me which country you are now and I will reel out its violent history. All countries from China, Japan, Australia, India to Europe, the Americas, the Incas of South America.... all countries and territories had an unruly, violent pasts. They solved it to become civilsed and prosperous. We will solve our problems and Nigeria will be great with our without naysayers.

This nonsensical, cowardly attitude is beginning to irritate me. You have left, good. Better don't look back. Just enjoy your ready made bed. Stop the insults and face your new country.

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Pat4321: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
These south south people are NOT Less than Pigs.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Fitbillionaire: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Reference:

Then leave this forum. This place is about Nigerians and for Nigerians. And we will solve our problems. Tell me which country you are now and I will reel out its violent history. All countries from China, Japan, Australia, India to Europe, the Americas, the Incas of South America.... all countries and territories had an unruly, violent pasts. They solved it to become civilsed and prosperous. We will solve our problems and Nigeria will be great with our without naysayers.

This nonsensical, cowardly attitude is beginning to irritate me. You have left, good. Better don't look back. Just enjoy your ready made bed. Stop the insults and face your new country.
idiot, i am still a nigerian. i said the nigerian linage ends with me. all my kids are french citizens, not even dual citizens, they will nver visit nigeria for any reason. they wll never know i am nigerian. olodo. e pain you go eat shit for soakaway ...
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by jokality(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
chikason68:

I tell u. Aside hausa, cross riverians re the 2nd violent people. They can fight for land and funny enough, they got abundant landmass unused but will fight themselves over a piece of land

That’s how you guys will continue killing yourselves for worldly materials?
Today ladies panties, tomorrow juju, next masquerades, later yahoo plus, again scamm.
Thank God I'm in the north.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Lordtunji(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
I did my NYSC in this local government, there is always one communal clash or the other, God will have mercy
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Fitbillionaire: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
chikason68:

I tell u. Aside hausa, cross riverians re the 2nd violent people. They can fight for land and funny enough, they got abundant landmass unused but will fight themselves over a piece of land
as a cross riverian, i can tell you those idiots are lazy, useless, violent, uneducated, stupid and real piece of shit
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Brightest04(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
emeejinsm:

Imposter " don't cause trouble here Go back to sudan abeg
Why can't you be sensible at least for a second
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
cross river is mimicking rivers state.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by movetoca: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
quentin06:
cross river is mimicking rivers state.
I knew one idiot must mention Rivers state in this issue. We are civilized so don't compare us with this guys that are still bush men.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by chiedu7: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Davidson5:
And you think God will heal the land with all these barbaric acts.

Only becos of Jesus
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by madrid5: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
Reference:

Nigeria is a disgrace oga,why are you so triggered

1 Like

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Reeses: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Reference:

i see that really pained you.Bleep you and Bleep your shit hole country .i am an American citizen and so will all my lineage be. i denouced poo Nigeria the day i was born.so Bleep you and your poo country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Elder Caught Burying Charms At Village Square In Akwa Ibom / Locally Made Guns Recovered From Slain Armed Robbers Baffles Security Agent.PICS / Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.