Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo (47082 Views)

Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) / Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Baroba(m): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
pDudd:
Where are the heads though?

Mined obviously..The level of violence in this country is sickening..
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Organs(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Donald95:
Igbo People are Outstanding tribe in Nigeria. You hardly see such wickedness in Ala Igbo. We may quarrel but when both kindred steps in, matters are handled maturely.

Is ozobulu not in igboland? Abeg keep quiet. Nigeria as a whole used to be peaceful, but now churches and mosques everywhere, plenty religiosity and plenty wickedness..... We as a country are guilty of it. Those beheading people and those selling fake drugs and killing people as well as those using people for rituals are all killers and they abound everywhere and in all tribes. Stop claiming superiority and by the way, the igbos introduced military coup and killings into our democracy and we have not been the same ever since!

1 Like

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by shehuaz: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
I'm very disappointed to see posting like this, cross river state suffers communal crises mostly because of land.
it is very unfortunate as you're killing yourself, you're turning your place to violent area. you should pls understand yourself and take matters to appropriate place for the judgment. you're human so be human. I beg you in the name of God. stop killing, killings and killings.
Rip to the death ones.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by chris31(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Avedonn:

Just type RIP and pass.
Lol i swear this country is full of characters
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Na wah oo
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by AbubakarSANLI: 2:03am On Dec 05, 2018
Ah may God bring peace to nigeria.if there is anyone in need of land and houses for rent and sale in ABUJA,you can contact me on watsapp or phone call through this number 08148935281.thank you
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by omowini: 2:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Man's wickedness to man,the end of the world is at hand
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Jessam: 3:14am On Dec 05, 2018
This is barbaric to say the very least. To believe that sadistic killers like this are freely roaming he streets and even attending religious institutions is unbelievable. People often refer to Nigeria as a zoo meaning Nigerians are acting like animals but zoos are tame and organised, think Nigeria is more like the Serengeti. Richard attenborough will get more barbaric footage than he will get in the wild.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 05, 2018
movetoca:

I knew one idiot must mention Rivers state in this issue. We are civilized so don't compare us with this guys that are still bush men.

look whose talking? civilized my foot, take away your oil you guys are nothing, theres just nothing civilized about rivers, if your were indeed civilized, the head offices of the oil companies and other conglomerates would have been sighted in your state and not lagos and abuja.

when i see your people binging on bole and kaikai i get reminded of why thw whiteman said africans evolved from apes.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Deadlytruth(m): 5:38am On Dec 05, 2018
Organs:

Is ozobulu not in igboland? Abeg keep quiet. Nigeria as a whole used to be peaceful, but now churches and mosques everywhere, plenty religiosity and plenty wickedness..... We as a country are guilty of it. Those beheading people and those selling fake drugs and killing people as well as those using people for rituals are all killers and they abound everywhere and in all tribes. Stop claiming superiority and by the way, the igbos introduced military coup and killings into our democracy and we have not been the same ever since!

Thank you for reminding that guy that his tribe introduced military rule into this country thereby creating the militant and violence prone mindset in the average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by zolajpower: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2018
dainformant:
A violence that broke out in four communities in Biase Local Government Area of Cross River State, has left dozens killed and many more injured.

Hundreds of women and children have also been reportedly displaced by the violence which broke out in Urugbam, Egbor, Ipene, and Abanwan, four of the 10 communities that make up Erei clan.

An indigene traced the violence to the sale of a parcel of land, used to cultivate palm fruits since 1973.

The land reportedly belonged to Urugbam and Egbor communities, but was leased out by the Egbor community to African Stone Works Ltd., allegedly without the consent of the Urugbam and other communities that have been a part of the cultivation for over 45 years.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/many-killed-as-violence-erupts-in-biase-lga-cross-river-state.html
I beg oo which wild animals did this ? Biko nu
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by movetoca: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2018
quentin06:

look whose talking? civilized my foot, take away your oil you guys are nothing, theres just nothing civilized about rivers, if your were indeed civilized, the head offices of the oil companies and other conglomerates would have been sighted in your state and not lagos and abuja.

when i see your people binging on bole and kaikai i get reminded of why thw whiteman said africans evolved from apes.
You know absolutely nothing about Rivers State.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by cooltola(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by olabode82(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2018
Such Evil.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Benjamin08: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2018
Father Lawd help me. See money and JP THIS COUNTRY IS NOT SAFE AGAIN
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Donald95:
Igbo People are Outstanding tribe in Nigeria. You hardly see such wickedness in Ala Igbo. We may quarrel but when both kindred steps in, matters are handled maturely.

Fact.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2018
movetoca:

You know absolutely nothing about Rivers State.

yeah, i guess you do, when was the last time you travelled outside rivers state?
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by movetoca: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2018
quentin06:

yeah, i guess you do, when was the last time you travelled outside rivers state?
I travel out of my state every week. We may not be perfect but you can never compare us to some people. What's your state of origin?.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by oasis10: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Is because your religion has not been tampered with, when you start seeing different religion in your tribe, i swear down disputes will start.
Donald95:
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by mechanics(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Land issues have been a serious concern since time immemorial.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
movetoca:

I travel out of my state every week. We may not be perfect but you can never compare us to some people. What's your state of origin?.

going to the beer palour or pool betting shop is not travelling, and your street is not a state.
Re: Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo by movetoca: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
quentin06:

going to the beer palour or pool betting shop is not travelling, and your street is not a state.
Lol, you think I'm your mate right? GFYS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.