Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts (53035 Views)

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Reekado Banks' Posters Used By Keke Riders In Kano. Singer Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts by 24Bauer(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
cool
Re: Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts by VLongstrider(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
danthamccoy:

Lmao. "...never assume a tone of superiority over someone you don't even know".
*proceeds to assume a tone of superiority over somebody he doesn't even know, using silly, juvenile jibes to make himself feel better and mask his ignorance"
Enjoy your delusion.
I beat you to the game you started lmao. now I'm not gonna indulge you any further with this game of insult you just tried to start.
whatever makes you sleep at night.
Note: If you ever need help, feel free to contact me bro.
Re: Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts by danthamccoy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
VLongstrider:

I beat you to the game you started lmao. now I'm not gonna indulge you any further with this game of insult you just tried to start.
whatever makes you sleep at night.
Note: If you ever need help, feel free to contact me bro.
Like I said, enjoy your delusion.
Re: Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts by TheSmoothTalker(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
born again pastor , so jesus wl give me an iphone wat happened 2 u

Lol. grin Oya send me your number. Let’s talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music / Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.