Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music (53023 Views)

Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) / Kupe Boys; Jim Seuh Shares Funny Throwback Picture, He Looks Very Skinny & Ugly. / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: My Husband Wasn’t Rich When I Met Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by eviewzmedia: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2021
Davido - Mayorkun was very Skinny When I Met Him | God Chose Him and He is Signed to Sony Music

Davido revealed during an interview with Ebuka how he signed Mayorkun, their relationship working for over 6 years.

He confessed how much He love Mayorkun, on his word "I love this boy so much".

He went on to reveal Mayorkun new record label and other interesting experiences they had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NcF_6FN0uw

15 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Upjis: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2021
me

He ran away so that he won't die the way others did

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Ngsha: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2021
Upjis:

me

He ran away so that you won't die the way others did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Sebastine1994(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2021
Whàt kind of stupid news is this Biko

We just have a life span of just 80 years and most people have used 40 years already,

Yet some people waste the remaining days of their lives reading stupid news, what will this news do for me. Will it change my station in Life,

Stupid people discuss events and people, great minds discuss ideas, Biko I am going to quora instead. Nairaland dey killl brain matter

There are global events that are shaping history, yet nairaland wants us to discuss about tiwa nude video and shit, at least try to educate Nigerians,

For example tell them why vultures are going extinct, and how important they are in the ecosystem

some Nigerians are just too dumb, last week somebody said vultures are scarce because the Attah of igala cursed the vultures. Can you believe that shit?

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by paddyDIGITAL(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2021
Money is good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Vinnie2000(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
Davido really Done well for Mayorkun..

I remember when he sang his Debut song 'Eleko' in 2016!! smiley

Davido too is a good Singer!
Though our Nairaland brother Slawormiir thinks otherwise!! lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by BruncleZuma: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
My people would say, "Money na fine boy".

Guess who is here grin

12 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by 2braithe: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
Someone should tell him to stop doing that puff puff hair.
It doesn't suit him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by free2ryhme: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
eviewzmedia:
Davido - Mayorkun was very Skinny When I Met Him | God Chose Him and He is Signed to Sony Music

Davido revealed during an interview with Ebuka how he signed Mayorkun, their relationship working for over 6 years.

He confessed how much He love Mayorkun, on his word "I love this boy so much".

He went on to reveal Mayorkun new record label and other interesting experiences they had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NcF_6FN0uw

Why the guy wear dark shades abi e dey shy grin

1 Like

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Berthah(f): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by mrdipye(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
"Na money be fine bobo"
In Mayorkun's voice

6 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by bbode1(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
Smiles...
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by OderaOdesigo: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2021
Upjis:

me

Why are some of you so evil in your thinking?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by chinedusamson(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2021
My guy don escape

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by taikonet005(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2021
We rise by lifting others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by thatsleepboy1: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2021
David is really big and his big heart is what has kept him going.

5 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Ewizard(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2021
shocked
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by directonpc(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Pootle: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2021
mayorkun will be paraing right now
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by adebayo201: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Upjis:

me

ah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Successmind(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2021
The boy dey try....

1 Like

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Vinnie2000(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Whàt kind of stupid news is this Biko

Why not Just Waka Pass? undecided

You want to Dictate what and what not Should be News in Anoda man's Site?? sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by EmekaBlue(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Mayor of lagos very humble and loyal to Davido

Davido kinda feel insecure around him and always end up boasting how he picked him up...take for instance that song The Best...Mayorkun said i learn from the Best o Davido

Na Davido write that verse for am to loud am. Doesn't take the fact that Davido is more kind hearted than Wizkid who feels he is all and all with his quiet supreme pride

8 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by MRDEE01: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2021
him com swallow frog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts / Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.