Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Betting Is Profitable 6 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Is Profitable 6 (702 Views)

Betting Is After MY LIFE / Betting Is A Curse! Stop. / Help! Betting Is Ruining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Is Profitable 6 by tradepunter: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hello guys hope you all are having a great punting week... DONT forget its all about the TECHNIQUES and STAKING PLAN

if you haven't been following the series click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/4871705/betting-profitable-5 and from that you can link to part 1-4

OOOO well i guess this only apply to 0.0005% because everyone else is CASH CRAZED ON 10 GAMES and ABOVE ACCUMULATOR to make that MILLIONS REAL QUICK...

But the rational ones who want to see the beyond the lie that betting is not profitable and rather you should do it for fun please get the ground running by hitting me up for the techniques you can employ to get making betting venture a worth while one...

Re: Betting Is Profitable 6 by tradepunter: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Others

Re: Betting Is Profitable 6 by tradepunter: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2018
oTHERS NOW

Re: Betting Is Profitable 6 by tradepunter: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2018
There are more games this week and the weekend............ in fact from now till XMAS games PLENTY EVERY WHERE!!!

Betting is all about the technique, the technique presents the ODDS nothing much nothing LESS... ITS time to do AWAY with wishful thinking and FANTASY. Betting is just like other business you put in work and make something out of it.

The sooner you guys get out of the mindset of let me just try my luck and base your decision making process on MATHEMATICAL TECHNIQUES and LOGIC reasoning, the better for you. Because this thing CALLED BETTING THE DAMAGE BRAIN FASTER THAN ALCOHOL AND SMOKING!!!!

Its just numbers and EVALUATING HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY that all............. only NO BRIAN ER will WRAP MULTIPLE HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY into one WHOLE TICKET called ACCUMULATOR and expect MIRACLE..

Reach out and you will surely smile cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betting Is Profitable 6 by tradepunter: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
JOIN the PARTY OOOO the GBEDO is GOING DOWN!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betting Is Profitable 6 by tradepunter: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Ok ok guys we have a lil session happen in the next 30min....... This session is only for those who want to learn the techniques for the purpose of helping their lives... HIT me up NOW!!!!
Re: Betting Is Profitable 6 by Thomas19(m): 1:40am On Nov 06, 2019
tradepunter:
There are more games this week and the weekend............ in fact from now till XMAS games PLENTY EVERY WHERE!!!

Betting is all about the technique, the technique presents the ODDS nothing much nothing LESS... ITS time to do AWAY with wishful thinking and FANTASY. Betting is just like other business you put in work and make something out of it.

The sooner you guys get out of the mindset of let me just try my luck and base your decision making process on MATHEMATICAL TECHNIQUES and LOGIC reasoning, the better for you. Because this thing CALLED BETTING THE DAMAGE BRAIN FASTER THAN ALCOHOL AND SMOKING!!!!

Its just numbers and EVALUATING HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY that all............. only NO BRIAN ER will WRAP MULTIPLE HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY into one WHOLE TICKET called ACCUMULATOR and expect MIRACLE..

Reach out and you will surely smile cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is this still on?

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham 1-0 Manchester City(Full Time) / Solskjaer Leaves Nine Top Stars Out Of Man United Clash With Cardiff / Why Do Playoff Winners Get A Trophy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.