Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nikelloblog Reaction To The Arrest Of Small Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nikelloblog Reaction To The Arrest Of Small Doctor (215 Views)

Wizkid's Reaction To Davido's Wedding / Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nikelloblog Reaction To The Arrest Of Small Doctor by Frankyjay1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
Am suprise when i saw someone posting it on instagram i couldn't believe it because the only gun we know small doctor has and uses is the one he uses in killing mosquitoes, mosquitoes coil, and how can police ambassdor think of such thing we nigeria have to think twice before we act, some are saying on his concept he did at agege he said "Buhari yu ma su" can u count how many times u heard "yu ma su" at small doctor songs, it just a musicial hailing not threating, if i may ask is any of the suspect with small doctor number so we can know whether they are close or not, and how do he meet small doctor, what is his benefit, his manager(father) can tell u, small doctor can never do such a thing it 900000%sure
he should get a good lawyer to defend him, thank you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor / Music Alert: Hislordship(a Nairalander) Ft. Acekeed - "Greatness" / BORING HOST, You Shouldn't Be!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.