Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus: The Resurrection & The Life - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus: The Resurrection & The Life (2146 Views)

Full Album: Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus The Resurrection And The Life (download ) / Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus: The Resurrection & The Life [album] / All Tracks : Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus The Resurrection & The Life (Full Album) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus: The Resurrection & The Life by Dailybaze: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2018

Nathaniel Bassey has just released his latest album tagged “Jesus: The Resurrection & Life”. The album is a spirit filled project which houses 15 tracks.

Click HERE to buy Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus: The Resurrection & The Life Album or track names below to save the tracks to your device.
1: Intro (Doxology: Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow)
2: Great Jehovah, Great I Am
3: Strong Tower (feat. Glenn Gwazai)
4: Resurrection & the Life (feat. Olumide Iyun)
5: Kore Enye Fonde (For He Is Good) [feat. Eno Michael]
6: How Sweet the Name of Jesus Sounds (feat. Kaydee Numbere)
7: Hallelujah-Amen
8: Amen Chant
9: Holy Is Your Name (feat. Kikelomo Mudiaga)
10: Awamaridi (feat. Tomi Favored & Tope Alabi)
11: This Is Who I Am
12: By the Spirit (feat. Elijah Oyelade)
13: Let My Life (feat. Chris Delvan)
14: When I Met Jesus (The Call)
15: When I Met Jesus (Trumpet Version)
https://www.rapnaija.com/album-ep/download-album-nathaniel-bassey-jesus-the-resurrection-the-life/
Re: Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus: The Resurrection & The Life by olusamuel01: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Is this the same as Jesus Jesus from the revival flame album ? http://gospelredefined.com/jesus-jesus-nathaniel-bassey-download-revival-flame-album/
Re: Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus: The Resurrection & The Life by olusamuel01: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus: The Resurrection and The Life [Full Album Review and Download]

http://gospelredefined.com/nathaniel-bassey-jesus-the-resurrection-and-the-life-full-album-download/

Jesus: The Resurrection and The Life album follows Revival Flames album by Nathaniel Bassey which was released in 2017. This album boasts of 15 tracks featuring top gospel artistes such as Chris Delvan, Tope Alabi, Kike Mudiaga, Olumide Iyun and many others. The album has a total playtime of 1 hour 17 minutes with an average of 5 Mins on each track.

Jesus: The Resurrection and The Life album is a compilation of inspiring songs meant to uplift believers and comfort those who are seeking refuge in Christ.

The album is well arranged in such a way that its message is clearly passed to the listeners as it carries them along.

The first four tracks, Intro (Doxology: Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow), Great Jehovah Great I Am, Strong Tower, Resurrection & the Life are all songs of praises unto God for His wondrous work and faithfulness.

The next six songs, Kore Enye Fonde (For He Is Good), How Sweet the Name of Jesus Sounds, Hallelujah-Amen, Amen Chant, Holy Is Your Name, Awamaridi are worship songs, not only that, they recount God’s goodness and engage the listener to worship along.

This Is Who I Am, By the Spirit and Let My Life are songs of affirmation and consecration. These songs depict what a typical Christian life looks like and what such life should entail..

When I Met Jesus (The Call and the Trumpet Version) are songs inviting the world to Jesus, letting them know of how much power and freedom are in Him.

Read the detailed review here [url]http://gospelredefined.com/nathaniel-bassey-jesus-the-resurrection-and-the-life-full-album-download/
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Download Mixtape: Dj Jayfresh - Best Of Burna Boy Vs Wizkid Mix / Lipgloss - Lil' Mama / Bet Top Ten Rappers Of The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.