Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Lipgloss - Lil' Mama - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lipgloss - Lil' Mama (2192 Views)

[music] Korede Bello Ft. 2face, Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh & Phyno-godwin (remix) / New Music: Nicki Minaj Ft. Drake, Lil Wayne, & Chris Brown – Only (hot Track) / Lil Bow Wow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2007
I think the song is just off tha hook. And, that's an understatement.
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by ritchboi: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2007
Oh my God,wtf

shakes head and leaves
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by EkoLomo1(f): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2007
ritchboi:

Oh my God,wtf

shakes head and leaves
LOL second that
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by naijadiva2(f): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2007
even though i like it, its kind of old now.
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2007
Please, tell me what makes the song wack.

Say you don't like it. Don't say it's wack.
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by chiogo(f): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2007
@Mactao, I love that song, it's still my jam but it's Kinda old now, but i listened to it today tho.lol Dat chick is good. I agree that d song is Kinda ghetto/childish but that's what makes it fun after all, Lil' mama is only 17. You shld listen to "Girlfriend remix" by Avril Lavigne ft. Lil' mama, Lil' mama killed it, I love her rappin' , yo, check out my signature, got it from there. cheesy
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Young15(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2007
lil' mama is bullshit, just one of those 1 minute of fame rappers, like the majority of southern rappers, she WILL NOT LAST. the only real female rapper now is EVE since lil' kims approach lead to her fallin' off
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by trendy(f): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2007
common people, that song is not that bad
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2007
Hey all

no misconceptions please.

Mactao does is not crazy about lipgloss. Someone else (I've been asking her to sign up, but she's just too lazy to do it herself) posted this thread. She's been using my ID, and I didn't even know about thus until I checked uread replies today.

Seun, please delete this thread.
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by A40(m): 1:35am On Sep 01, 2007
Yet another whack southerner
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by chiogo(f): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2007
She's not wack, probably because y'all are males. i like her songs even tho they're childish but then, she's a child. what u expect?? anywayz, she got a new video, "G-slide", d video is hot!! smiley
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by younghoodi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2007
she's cute but i don't like her music,and she look like she could be bow wow's sister and i wiSH she was naughty.
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by A40(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2007
Yeah i agree shes young sha and has a lot to prove but that song is just whack
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Datboredberry

Let me worry about all of that, I know what I'm doing, no one wastes their time on things that doesn't make sense
I'm the one going for what I want, no one's pushing me or using jazz, you keep on worrying, and I feel it's not really in your place to do so

As for your silent friend, I just needed to say that to silence him, I don't have the strength to start explaining something he may not understand

And I need to be gone for a couple of hours, I'd be extremely busy....so expect me by 10pm if incase you don't see me throughout the whole day.
Do try to have a great day babe and relax your mind, I'm always here for you
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Senomi:
Datboredberry

Let me worry about all of that, I know what I'm doing, no one wastes their time on things that doesn't make sense
I'm the one going for what I want, no one's pushing me or using jazz, you keep on worrying, and I feel it's not really in your place to do so

As for your silent friend, I just needed to say that to silence him, I don't have the strength to start explaining something he may not understand

And I need to be gone for a couple of hours, I'd be extremely busy....so expect me by 10pm if incase you don't see me throughout the whole day.
Do try to have a great day babe and relax your mind, I'm always here for you
Okay... The answer is yes, thank you... I don't know if I'm doing the right thing... But I really need it...

I'll be back too by 10pm... I wonder if you've changed your mind... I hope not...

Be safe!
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Okay... The answer is yes, thank you... I don't know if I'm doing the right thing... But I really need it...

I'll be back too by 10pm... I wonder if you've changed your mind... I hope not...

Be safe!
What do u mean by yes
Yes to what exactly?
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Senomi:

What do u mean by yes
Yes to what exactly?
I agree to your conditions ... If you can...

I need money latest next tomorrow... I would love to argue with you but I really can't... I can't...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
I agree to your conditions ... If you can...

I need money latest next tomorrow... I would love to argue with you but I really can't... I can't...
Y so urgent?
If I give you exactly what you want now, you may lock up, I can't risk that, so you'd hv to endure and "suffer small" but it'll all be worth it at the end
You think of really small things for yourself but I'm thinking big, so I won't allow the "change" you're requesting for destabilize all I have in store for you
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Datboredberry post=11112763...[/quote]
For a while I thought you said yes to my proposal, I actually wrote a different reply, but then I reread and deleted it ........else you would've shocked me
I can't succumb to your "demands", we'd do things my way, tho it'll take a while, cos they'll be processes, I don't trust you that much, I'm really wary of your smartness, you may get what you want and block my real intentions in the end......so you'd have to be really patient, and I'm not bothered cos you'd hv still manoeuvre your way assuming I wasn't in the picture
When you're active I'd explain further
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:
I don't trust you that much, I'm really wary of your smartness, you may get what you want and block my real intentions in the end......

What if you and I want the same thing?

I'm not that smart... Me blocking you after should be the least of your worries... You think I ended my 6months relationship to play games with you? Nope... Feelings aside, I also want you because you're the only person crazy enough to suggest I lie to my family to come meet you... I once thought I would run off to Colombia... But that's unrealistic

I have trust issues... That's the only problem... We could do things your way for years and end up where we started...

I saw my boyfriend as my savior... Honestly... That's why I near-worshipped him... You can get anything you want outta me only if you show me that you're all I would ever need...

I'm not smart but I'm selfish and you know my weaknesses... Use them to your advantage...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

Y so urgent?
If I give you exactly what you want now, you may lock up, I can't risk that, so you'd hv to endure and "suffer small" but it'll all be worth it at the end
You think of really small things for yourself but I'm thinking big, so I won't allow the "change" you're requesting for destabilize all I have in store for you
Urgent? A deadline (20th)... I need to be in the National Assembly for a meeting... That's why....

Oh! I see... You really do not trust me...

Tell me what you want... Let's be honest...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Builtforglory: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:

I'm not that smart... Me blocking you after should be the least of your worries... You think I ended my 6months relationship to play games with you? Nope... Feelings aside, I also want you because you're the only person crazy enough to suggest I lie to my family to come meet you... I once thought I would run off to Colombia... But that's unrealistic

I have trust issues... That's the only problem... We could do things your way for years and end up where we started...

I saw my boyfriend as my savior... Honestly... That's why I near-worshipped him... You can get anything you want outta me only if you show me that you're all I would ever need...

I'm not smart but I'm selfish and you know my weaknesses... Use them to your advantage...
my kind of girl undecided
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:

So you ended everything abruptly, without even taking his feelings into consideration? Lol, poor guy
That was exactly what I wanted, but it seemed so hard at the beginning, I'm surprised you made things so easy for me
I'm not talking about personal trust, for that I trust you
All I'm saying is, you requested for a specific amount at the beginning, we went back n forth and now you're saying it's urgent......if I send you that amount now, you may eventually refuse the amount I'm offering, infact you may refuse everything and somehow block all my future plans just in an effort to prove you really adhere to your "self pride" and I can't allow that
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

So you ended everything abruptly, without even taking his feelings into consideration? Lol, poor guy
That was exactly what I wanted, but it seemed so hard at the beginning, I'm surprised you made things so easy for me
Not exactly... I told him it wasn't going to work... Then I lost contact with him... So it's over and there's nothing I can do...

Easy for you? You can't handle my love... It's obsession...

I'm not talking about personal trust, for that I trust you
All I'm saying is, you requested for a specific amount at the beginning, we went back n forth and now you're saying it's urgent......if I send you that amount now, you may eventually refuse the amount I'm offering, infact you may refuse everything and somehow block all my future plans just in an effort to prove you really adhere to your "self pride" and I can't allow that
Oh! Daddy knows best...

Somehow... For some reason... You want to fix me and my broken life... Huh?

No... I won't... I would have... But i realized that it's the only way to meet you... I told you I'm travelling to PH mid this year... I meant it... Maybe I'll suggest it later on and you would refuse... Plus, i need to prepare before travelling...

I want something new... Mustn't be expensive but a different life... An adventure... I'll be twenty next year... Its awful to think that I never had any fun as a teen...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2022
Builtforglory:
my kind of girl undecided
alternate account...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:

Tell me what you want... Let's be honest...
These are my plans......
**Insisting on getting you a phone is really important not just for the sake of gifting you something, but you might get into trouble if this doesn't happen first, I dunno but you may get caught receiving bank messages of money you can't account for and I really dunno what your mom or whoever would do to you incase that happens, cos even if you explain everything, y'know the whole situation seems too unrealistic and impossible no one might believe you, I really don't want a situation whereby you get hurt or worse cos of me, so I took all that into consideration and I plan on actually giving you 2million, so your account privacy is very important

**I have to activate one of my dormant current accounts, I haven't used it for 2yrs and also use your direct phone number in place of mine, you can't access any account without a phone number cos they're linked and after all of that you'd be the owner of the account but just bearing my name, and once in a while I can easily drop off something into it.
**I'd order the phone from konga cos their delivery period is somehow fast, 2 weeks maximum unlike others that takes a whole month, and when you get the phone I'd send you the bank name and password through watsap....... you'd get all of these in a maximum of 2wks or less or whenever the guys deliver, the delivery agent would hv to call you when he gets there
So be patient
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:

I want something new... Mustn't be expensive but a different life... An adventure... I'll be twenty next year... Its awful to think that I never had any fun as a teen...
Took you way too long to realize all of this, after I profusely begged you and insisted
But I'm really glad all my "hard work" paid off
How long will you stay in ph and why are you coming, when?
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

These are my plans......
**Insisting on getting you a phone is really important not just for the sake of gifting you something, but you might get into trouble if this doesn't happen first, I dunno but you may get caught receiving bank messages of money you can't account for and I really dunno what your mom or whoever would do to you incase that happens, cos even if you explain everything, y'know the whole situation seems too unrealistic and impossible no one might believe you, I really don't want a situation whereby you get hurt or worse cos of me, so I took all that into consideration and I plan on actually giving you 2million, so your account privacy is very important

**I have to activate one of my dormant current accounts, I haven't used it for 2yrs and also use your direct phone number in place of mine, you can't access any account without a phone number cos they're linked and after all of that you'd be the owner of the account but just bearing my name, and once in a while I can easily drop off something into it.
**I'd order the phone from konga cos their delivery period is somehow fast, 2 weeks maximum unlike others that takes a whole month, and when you get the phone I'd send you the bank name and password through watsap....... you'd get all of these in a maximum of 2wks or less or whenever the guys deliver, the delivery agent would hv to call you when he gets there
So be patient
And you went higher... I might as well sell you my soul...

You've planned everything...

Now I'm worried... You make it seem as though I'm gonna remain in Abuja... I don't want an allowance... Just a means to escape and the money is far too much...

But i see why the phone is necessary... I can't refuse it since it's so important...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

Took you way too long to realize all of this, after I profusely begged you and insisted
But I'm really glad all my "hard work" paid off
How long will you stay in ph and why are you coming, when?
I've never been there...

I don't know how long...

You're the reason...

July/August...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
And you went higher... I might as well sell you my soul...

You've planned everything...

You're more important than club drinks, besides it's not like I'm even spending anything, I'm poor compared to one guy that blew off 15million 3 days ago, I no go near that club again the intimidation is too much, they made me spend $12k once
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
I've never been there...

I don't know how long...

You're the reason...

July/August...
How can you just be permitted to travel to another state just like that?
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

You're more important than club drinks, besides it's not like I'm even spending anything, I'm poor compared to one guy that blew off 15million 3 days ago, I no go near that club again the intimidation is too much, they made me spend $12k once

Thanks... I mean it... smiley

Lol... Someone wasted 15million in a club? I feel old... I would have preached to him... Got beaten too... grin

But i know how he made the money... So its understandable that he didn't value it... God! But he could save... They never do...

12 thousand dollars... What club is that? I would be an awful companion... You can't spend that amount with me... Nope...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pasuma Release Another Bangin Album Title( Feel It) / Toolz Interviews Tiwa Savage On The Juice / Has Peruzzi Robbed Mayorkun At DMW ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.