Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] (13267 Views)

MTN 1GB/245, Airtel 1GB/262, Glo 7GB/1400, Other Data Plans Available / [Service is No longer available] / Convert Your Airtime/vtu/recharge Card To Money [Service is No longer available] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] by Eunixa(f): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
I've been selling data bundles to customers gotten from Nairaland and I can't overemphasize how grateful I am. Thank you for always coming through guys.
I really appreciate each and everyone of my customers.
Re: How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] by Eunixa(f): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2022
Good morning everyone! Still available. Always available.
Re: How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] by Eunixa(f): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
There is a saying that "you use money to make money". If you work online or hustle virtually, then you'll know that you use data to connect to opportunities online. If there is no data, won't you miss those opportunities? If your data finish bayii, fiam many opportunities may slide away before you know it, that's why you need a reliable data plug like Amevng.
I mean, see what others have to say about Amevng na:
amevng.com/reviews
Re: How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] by ObiweniteGood: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Are you a data vendor,
Are you looking for a way to improve your profit margin in your data business

Here is a chance
Get *Mtn for as low as 215 and airtel for as Low as 235 per gb*

Click the link below and the link the site would be sent to you
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https:///3QdpFCY

You'ld also get commission from your down liners, anything they make a purchase via your link�

Ps: *Strictly for Data Vendors*❗
Get the link by clicking on this link�
https:///3QdpFCY or
https:///23408025505293
Re: How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] by InsidegistBlog(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
Top Cheapest Data Reselling App and Website in Nigeria

Trust me when I say that this app is the best so far. I have checked it out and can tell you that to enjoy the cheapest data rates, you need to try out this apps. Paywizzard happens to be the first app on my list, and that is because I have tested it, and Paywizzard is the cheapest and fastest. Let’s find out more:

Top Cheapest data reselling apps in Nigeria

1. Paywizzard — #1 Cheapest Data Reselling App in Nigeria

How To Purchase Data On Paywizzard.com

Paywizzard is the best and cheapest data reselling app in Nigeria. On the Paywizzard App, you can buy cheap data for as little as N30. Paywizzard App is the best and fastest app that allows you to buy cheap internet data bundles (MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile), top-up airtime (with a 2% discount), pay electricity bills, subscribe cable TV (DStv, GOtv, and Startimes), convert airtime to cash, send bulk SMS, and perform various other transactions.

Once you successfully open an account with them, you can easily fund your Paywizzard wallet and purchase data with a discount ranging from 3% to 4%.

When you choose Paywizzard, here are the benefits:

> It Is Fast
> Automated Services
> It Is 100% secure.
> Their services are Reliable
> Always Online
> 24/7 Customer Support

To get started with Paywizzard, visit their website, www.paywizzard.com and register your account in less than one minute. Or
Download the app on the Google Play Store by searching for “Paywizzard.” Hit the download button and let your smartphone do the rest.

CLICK HERE to Sign Up For Your Free Account Now >>> www.paywizzard.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Affordable Wrist Watch At Whole Sale Price In Lagos / Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / The New Naira Coins And Polymer Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.