Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria (13287 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria / Jounrey To 1 Million In Internet Marketing In 2016. / Network Marketing In Africa - Grossly Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by donlet(m): 5:32am On Nov 16, 2011
Just wondering if nigerians are still doing affiliate marketing. If you are an affiliate marketer let share experience and ideas here.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by infogenius(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2011
Share yours and we roll along.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by hubreality(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2012
Affiliate marketing in Nigeria is a reality when working with the right information and hard work. Forget the hypes you see on the headlines.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2012
hubreality: Affiliate marketing in Nigeria is a reality when working with the right information and hard work. Forget the hypes you see on the headlines.

It doesn't really work so well in Nigeria but you need traffic and learn more about it......................

Checkout here............ http://2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/14 to download FREE REPORTS of mine on How To Make Steady $100 Daily with Affiliate in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
You will agree with me that thinking
about what Affiliate Marketing
means,how to start it is another one step one must take.Even after learning all the rudiments needed,someone needs to be able to look for profitable one to start with and I'm here to share some of my findings about it in this write up which will be of greater benefits to you and I implore you to read and study all what are contained to your utmost success.........
Want to read the full write on up?

[url=ezinearticles.com/?Here-Are-Proven-And-Well-Researched-Things-To-Know-On-How-To-Start-&id=7125923]CLICK HERE to read 'The Proven And Well Researched Things To Know On How To Start Affiliate Marketing'[/url]

on EZINE ARTICLE which happen to be the No.1 article directory in the world.
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by hubreality(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
[quote author=legalwealth]

It doesn't really work so well in Nigeria but you need traffic and learn more about it......................

Atleast Google Adsense and her affiliate Network amongst others work pretty good. Quite on point, "targeted traffic" is guaranteed income. Happy new month of September.
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by Judiz(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2012
Yea thats right affiliate mareting is not so productive here in Nigeria...when I started looking for how to make money online...I did all my trials and errors with foreign marketing...not tryin to be proud but the truth is I learnt a lot...people still complain about traffic but the truth is free traffic does not convert well in affiliate marketing-it has to be paid for and no I dont mean facebook or google...nah[they are way too expensive]...I have more than 25 companies where you could set up a campaign with any foreign product from clicksure or clickbank in a productive niche like weight loss,learn guitar,adult dating e.t.c. with these companies,you could reach a million hits with little money and depending on your affiliate product--you could earn more then you expect...but here in nigeria,affiliate marketing is not yet productive...
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by lare: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
Of course affiliate marketing is a reality in Nigeria. The main problem we face is that a lot of affiliate portals do not accept us. Some that do will only pay out with paypal so the wahala goes on and on.

We have limited options but if you are determined you can make a good living promoting other peeoples products online.
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
Affiliate Marketing is one of the best lucrative work, one can do online, it all depends on your mindset.

Read this >> https://www.nairaland.com/1028757/idea-bank-gurus-creed-4
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by slimming: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
YES. Green world
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by dasilva2(m): 5:49am On Oct 07, 2012
well all i can say for now is wow, and when it come to AFFILIATE MARKETING there are dozens of places that accept Nigerians. you just have to do your homework(research)
i have already found many affiliate programmes that accept Nigerians and its much simpler cause your paid by means of check and on CPA basis meanining cos per action like referring someone to register.download,visit or even click on certain links
and i will be publishing most of them on my blog(www.dasilvareal.tk) soon
However about clickbank you only need a UK not US address as you might have noticed the other fellow complaining about tax id stuff, thats it with Us addressess and with uk u dont have to pay anything to get the address. to get the address goto (www./getukaddress)
i certainly hope ive been of help in many ways
rememeber the UKadress link is http://www.tinyurl dot com/getukaddress
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by felixchip(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2013
Affiliate probably is a well paying business. But, the problem is that here in Nigerian, you'll need complete insight on affiliate marketing before you can take on it. Most Bohemians just ain't got the mind to pay for traffic. But, just as somebody said earlier that you must have to pay for traffic if you sure expect to make something out of affiliate marketing.

Hey guys, you'll love to visit http://naijablackhatforum.com. It's an internet business discussion board.
I implore you to give it a try.
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by emailguru: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Affiliate marketing still works very well in Nigeria. But you need to know the basis of search engine optimization in order to really get on top of affiliate marketing business.

Its all about choosing the right product and driving the right traffic to your product. Once you grasp this concept, be rest assured that making money with affiliate marketing will be as easy as ABC to you.
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by ugolucas: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
(instantgain)
Introducing The First Nigerian Autoresponder For Affiliate/Info Marketers!

At Last, I can happily and gratefully shed some weight of paying as high as $10/month on autoresponders.
Those popular autoresponders that cost so high such as icontact, aweber and the rest of them has finally
met their match in Nigeria.

Have you heard of http://prompt-support.com ?
Skyrocket your sales with prompt-support.com, the professional autoresponder service. Statistics show that 80% of sales are made after the 5th contact with a prospective customer. prompt-support.com will automate this tedious task for you! Your time can now be spent on more profitable tasks. All successful internet businesses use autoresponders. prompt-support.com is the professional choice for professional businesses.

Prompt-support.com, the first professionally hosted autoresponder in Nigeria is giving New subscribers
a chance of getting Professional Autoresponder Services a test subscription of only N200 for 1 month. Although
this services ends in May, you can still get your autoresponder for a grain price of Just N1000/month. So don't
border even if you don't meet up or miss the test subscription deadline.

I have finally, because of this cheap service, closed every association that I previously had with free autoresponders
like freefollowup.com etc Now, I can do affiliate marketing like any professional without having to pay
dollar after dollar per month for a simple autoresponder even when I am not yet making any sales.

Well before your time runs out, get on your heels and race to http://prompt-support.com and REGISTER!
May be then, until June 17, you'll find out how to use the service completely free by sending links of your
updates on forum threads.

GOODLUCK
[instantgain]

http://prompt-support.com

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by globaljobs(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
One of the problems Nigerians face with popular global affiliate programs is that they pay affiliates commission using online payment processors like paypal and moneybookers and these payment processors do not accept affiliates from Nigeria.

This means they will not send your affiliate commission to you here in Nigeria even if you make money from the program.

So, why join an affiliate program when you will not receive your commission?

I recommend you join affiliate programs that will send your money to you in Nigeria.

You have two options:

1. Join an oversea program that pay oversea affiliates by bank wire or

2. A Nigeria based affiliate program that will pay your earnings directly to your bank account

Take a moment to checkout http://www.nigeriaportablecabins.com/affiliate-program.html
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by uholdtheace: 12:24am On Jul 27, 2013
Hey guys! There's something great cooking in the neighborhood. It's an affiliate program but one with a caring face. It is both an advocacy and an income opportunity. As an advocacy, it is emphasizing the need for Qualitative Education Delivery (QED) at an affordable price for all. As an income opportunity, it requires those who care about what it cares about to connect senior secondary school students with it and SPIN the new wheel of fortune your way for loads of money monthly. In short, bring them to learn, earn as they learn. Get others, including parents, to bring more students, earn more! It's new. It's strange but it's real! Get details @ wwww.StudyPaysOnline.com. Program kicks off officially on August 1 but get a head start now to build a 4-tier team of partners so you can earn big as an advocate for affordable QED. What's more? Since it's an online school, the company has a tablet easy acquisition plan for students under its HiTech4ALL Program. So, help secondary school students get the right learning tool and the best learning environment. Sign up for free @ wwww.StudyPaysOnline.com now before your neighbor introduces your cousin to the new place to learn while you earn. Now, to study truly pays!
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by sambennywhite: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2013
hello friends, Affiliate marketing is still a lucrative one in Nigeria. Check out this
www.shopkudi.com

Vendor: Monetize your knowledge buy selling your eBooks,Software,Manuals,Apps,Audio Books,Games,Graphics,Video,Music and More. Our Hundreds of Affiliates help you get buyers and receives commission for each sales.

Affiliate: Monetize your audience by marketing vendors products and earn over 90% commission for each sales.Start earning money through your audience without having to create your own product.

Post Business Deals: Get clients for every of your business deals or services through our affiliate networks.

Register Now And Take Your Business To The Next Level!
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hey guys pls go here for ur online shopping, http//:/?k_id=JayBoss its 100% secure. I am a Konga Affiliate pls guys
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by taiwodare(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
hubreality: Affiliate marketing in Nigeria is a reality when working with the right information and hard work. Forget the hypes you see on the headlines.

Hub,

I totally agree with you. It's high time we as Nigerians in AM will start the real job of affiliating and stop foolling ourselves with untrue headlines.

The funny thing is many who claim to have been making $9,000 $20,000 and more/month don't even have their own website; they make use of free blogs. I am not saying free blogs aren't good but when you are making huge amount of such money you claim to be making and you can't even outsource a simple good looking website, hosting, domain and simple things like that that'll cost less than $100 assuming you are not a geek, then, your claims must be questioned.

Plus,

They try to sell eBooks of #5k and tell you it's real. (of course, their eBooks (which mostly are resale rights) might be real full of good information but they themselves aren't ready to WORK!). And the buyers of the #5k ebooks will open the pdfs (materials), follow some few steps like creating a free blog; write few articles; put few clickbank affiliate links there and or put excellent claims..., expect the money to roll in, easy, just like that. That's not the way to go about online businesses.

I hope we start to see AM and online businesses generally as true as it sounds. BUSINESS! Not a JOKE!
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by dokadotswsc: 3:50am On Dec 16, 2013
Hello,

Dokadots Retail Clothing Store is looking for websites and blogs to join our affiliate marketing program.

Every referred visitor through the product link on the affiliate’s website who purchases a product on our website earns the affiliate 10% commission on the sale. Other benefits include:

• Nothing to stock, no inventory of any kind.
• You do not need any special knowledge of the industry.
• You do not make cash collections.
• You do not need to ship products and do not need additional employees.
• Increase ad revenue for your website by simply including the link

Interested affiliates can call +2347060951584 or send an email to marketing@retail.dokadots.com for enquiries

Thank you.
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by Ukongbadah: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2014
see how easy it is to make so much money from affilliate marketing
<a href="http://9b401hq1tkmqogj5qaq43m6wav./" target="_top">Click Here!</a>
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by Cheatboss: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2014
[Video]Download the Hot Video Of Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Doing That Thin On Bed Here @
http:///WqhDPN

[Cheat]Latest Mtn 5gb Cheats Now Posted @
www./1m8F5Hh

[Sim]Do You Known That You Can Send Free Sms,Free Calls And Browse For Free By Clicking Here @www./1m8F5Hh
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by Jessman007(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls how did you register as an affiliate
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2014
Jessman007: Pls how did you register as an affiliate
Affiliate Marketing is about promoting other peoples product. It must be what you have basic knowledge about or interest in yourself. For example on my blog http://4xbinarytrading.info majorly on binary options trading I affiliated the blog with some brokers and I get commission of 100 to 200 dollars per signup. You visit the merchant's website you want to partner, look thru d website to locate affiliate, click on it and you will be redirected to the sign up page.
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by Interlink01: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by elsevier(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
BREAKTHROUGH FREE TRAFFIC SECRETS: REVEALED
TopSeoGuy says: "These are free traffic secrets most entreprenuers and online marketers never discover". In his breakthrough new book made just for people who love marketing their own or affiliate products... or want to learn how to.
GIGS NIG Oct 20,2014... "It's not like any of those generic books you find at the book stores. Ones with pretty pictures but little in the way of detailed instructions." says TopSeoGuy.
It's like having your own coach show you not only the 25 ways to increase the profits from your products/affiliates, but also all the insider tricks, tips and techniques that the experts use to generate advanced, high traffic volume for their services and products.
Based on years of research, TopSeoGuy doesn't leave the reader hanging.
"Learning how to get free targeted traffic is not brain surgery" he explains. "That's why i wrote Free Traffic Secrets".

Until now, it would take you months of struggling to learn how to get your own targeted traffic. This book really DOES MAKE IT EASY. It's perfect for beginners and even advanced online marketers.
TopSeoGuy even shows all the tricks world-class online marketers rely on to make their best millions.
He also provides invaluable books, organisations and best places online to get additional information.

More info on "Free Traffic Secrets" here: http://www.gigsnigeria.com/jobs/get-traffic/i-will-reveal-free-traffic-secrets/

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Harsh Truth Every Entrepreneur Should Have In Mind / Rising Electricity Theft Cases Threaten N150bn Meter Market / You Cant Open A Corporate Account With Banks Without Registration With Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.