Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! (1261 Views)

I Will Mentor You To Make Money On FIVERR. / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire / Best 10 Most Lucrative Skills That Will Make You A Millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by mrlongtin31: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
You are welcome to my thread..b4 i procede any further let me clarify certain things..

1.I am not here to solicit for money from anybody

2.This thread is only for serious minds in this industry who are risk takers and have a vision to earn Big and buy a Benz from Sport bet.

3.this thread was born out of my observation of events on how new and Old punters make lots of mistakes ranging from betting pattern,money management, no discipline and vision,lack of trading Systems to losing of trading capital..

Before we start let me Re Introduce myself to the new people here, I am Mrlongtin31 A disciplined and succesful Punter (Gambler) started punting from 2010 joined Nairaland 2013 and i have helped lots of nairalanders in staking and discipline..am known to staking 1000 usd upwards ( check my post here to 2013 ) and i have several foreign bet account from Ladsbroke,WilliamHil,Bet365,MarathonBet, PlanetOfBet And from betting i can remember i got an Acura MDX, ZDX,Camry, Benz C300 2016 Model. amongst other cars.
Have had my ups and down in the industry and i have also had my account limited so many times.

I have also helped many Nairalanders since 2013 win Big on Sport bet for free..No soul Dead or Alive can make bold to say Mrlongtin31 collected a kobo to give a game to play, please you are advised to search my post to know me better.

haven don dis limited intro about me for those who dnt knw me let's go with d main reason why dis thread was created.

The Greatest Enemy of a Bettor is Not the Bookmaker or the Game but its simply your attitude towards what you do...many bettors today just follow the trend of staking for luck and hoping to win, looking for free bet, in all it boils down to betting without a system, and this is the number one enemy and drainer of a Gambler..

Over the years i am known to always develop systems that i use in hitting big figures from sport bet...

In the spirit of xmas i have decided to undertake a Challenge and its simply Creating the next set of millionaires via Sportbet..

Have developed a system that will guarantee a profit of Fixed 3Million naira per month, The only challenge is that you will need to have upto A million naira in your bet account to be a part of this.

You dont have upto 1million in your bet account?

Simply do not worry your head as i shall equally assist you in making btw 1million to 5Million we require to enable you benefit from this system ( By This i do not mean i shall manage anybody's bet account or demand for money) i shall simply help you by giving you the games,Information and system you will need to play and Earn a Million naira to qualify as a participant in this system.

At the end of this mentorship you shall not only become a millionaire but you will equally have the following..

1..Ability to make Nothing less than 110,000k A day ( 3million naira a month)

2..Ability to create games with odds that will always bring you good return

3..Ability not to rely on anybody or company for sure games, as i shall teach you the secret Trusted companies that sale Fixed games adhere to

4..Ability to bet with your mind open and Focus without sentiment,fear,emotions and doubts.

If You want to be mentored Simply Send me a measage on WhatsApp..

Please beware i am a very serious person and i do not have the patience to deal with Unserious people, Only those who are serious in making money and willing to act as instructed should message me..If you have doubt about me simply go tru my previous post or ask old members of nairaland bet thread about me,do not message me asking Is this for real? As you will be blocked instantly..

Find below Screenshot of my williamhill bet account as at this morning...

Who is Ready to be Mentored?

https:///send?phone=2347088911307&text=Hello

Send me a message on WhatsApp via that link..

Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
mrlongtin31:
You are welcome to my thread..b4 i procede any further let me clarify certain things..

2.This thread is only for serious minds in this industry who are risk takers and have a vision to earn Big and buy a Benz from Sport bet.

3.this thread was born out of my observation of events on how new and Old punters make lots of mistakes ranging from betting pattern,money management, no discipline and vision,lack of trading Systems to losing of trading capital..

Before we start let me Re Introduce myself to the new people here, I am Mrlongtin31 A disciplined and succesful Punter (Gambler) started punting from 2010 joined Nairaland 2013 and i have helped lots of nairalanders in staking and discipline..am known to staking 1000 usd upwards ( check my post here to 2013 ) and i have several foreign bet account from Ladsbroke,WilliamHil,Bet365,MarathonBet, PlanetOfBet And from betting i can remember i got an Acura MDX, ZDX,Camry, Benz C300 2016 Model. amongst other cars.
Have had my ups and down in the industry and i have also had my account limited so many times.

I have also helped many Nairalanders since 2013 win Big on Sport bet for free..No soul Dead or Alive can make bold to say Mrlongtin31 collected a kobo to give a game to play, please you are advised to search my post to know me better.

haven don dis limited intro about me for those who dnt knw me let's go with d main reason why dis thread was created.

The Greatest Enemy of a Bettor is Not the Bookmaker or the Game but its simply your attitude towards what you do...many bettors today just follow the trend of staking for luck and hoping to win, looking for free bet, in all it boils down to betting without a system, and this is the number one enemy and drainer of a Gambler..

Over the years i am known to always develop systems that i use in hitting big figures from sport bet...

In the spirit of xmas i have decided to undertake a Challenge and its simply Creating the next set of millionaires via Sportbet..

Have developed a system that will guarantee a profit of Fixed 3Million naira per month, The only challenge is that you will need to have upto A million naira in your bet account to be a part of this.

Simply do not worry your head as i shall equally assist you in making btw 1million to 5Million we require to enable you benefit from this system ( By This i do not mean i shall manage anybody's bet account or demand for money) i shall simply help you by giving you the games,Information and system you will need to play and Earn a Million naira to qualify as a participant in this system.

At the end of this mentorship you shall not only become a millionaire but you will equally have the following..

3..Ability not to rely on anybody or company for sure games, as i shall teach you the secret Trusted companies that sale Fixed games adhere to

4..Ability to bet with your mind open and Focus without sentiment,fear,emotions and doubts.

Please beware i am a very serious person and i do not have the patience to deal with Unserious people, Only those who are serious in making money and willing to act as instructed should message me..If you have doubt about me simply go tru my previous post or ask old members of nairaland bet thread about me,do not message me asking Is this for real? As you will be blocked instantly..

Keep Vigil For Further Instructions later Tonight....
Ride on Brother. I am with you all the way...
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by haryor911(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
With you on this Journey.... Let's see how it goes
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by Heartbender: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
How can I send you a message on whatsapp?
mrlongtin31:

Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yeah whatsapp is cool
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by Dami12345: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
We dey here brother.
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by servercodes001: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Following whole minded
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by stev4biz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
I'm interested. Whatapps no. 08060470780
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by Chazzyboy: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
I follow join 09030651623
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by 2extremes(m): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by Dami12345: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2018
mrlongtin31:

Pls leave a mail or way to contact.
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2018
grin I just come read comments.

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by mrlongtin31: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Goodmorning to you all....page Updated!!! Interested persons can message me on WhatsApp to commence mentorship.
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by mrlongtin31: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTICE:::: Pls note this is not a Get Rich Quick Scheme... There are processes to be followed and systems to be applied..if you are looking for millions in a day do not message me..Thanks
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by mrlongtin31: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Happy day to all my students..
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by mrlongtin31: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nothing beats Calculated Gaming based on prudent and efficient system!!!!! It will be like magic
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by sandammy(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2018
mrlongtin31:
Nothing beats Calculated Gaming based on prudent and efficient system!!!!! It will be like magic
This is a fact
Re: Let Me Mentor You To Become A Millionaire!!! by Emmanuel602(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2018
I'm not going anywhere. We die here grin

(1) (Reply)

Government Incentives And Strategies For Business Development In Nigeria / POS Kiosk For Sale / Top 10 Logistics Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.