Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,837 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood Actress, Vicky Nwogu. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood Actress, Vicky Nwogu. (1815 Views)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood Actress, Vicky Nwogu. by onyxdiarymedia: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Our beauty spotlight today is Vicky Nwogu.

Vicky Nwogu is a Nollywood actress and has a good portfolio to match.

She has featured in movies like ;

* The screenplay Screenplay with Mercy Aigbe and Mike Ezuruonye

* Truth or dare by Paschal Amanfo

* How i saved my marriage produced by Uche Jombo.

* Agwaetiti Obiuto (island of happiness) by Onyeka Nwelue.

She has also been Nominated for and won some international awards. She recently also got interviewed by BBC!

See more beautiful pictures of her here... Gorgeous lady .

https://onyxdiary.com/beautiful-pictures-of-nollywood-actress-vicky-nwogu/

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood Actress, Vicky Nwogu. by neolboy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
let me force myself to comment.

Your are pretty
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood Actress, Vicky Nwogu. by simpleKUSH(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
see how she freely let out those sweet boobs in the first pic, damn

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s Prado Jeep Lands Her Into Trouble / OAP Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini Photos / 2face Scatters Audience With His Freestyle On Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.