Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,257 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) (33769 Views)

Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Iyawo22(f): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
yomi96:
keep embarrassing your self on a public forum,prove they are pdp hired crowd or forever shut up
yomi69: do you Insult people when you weren't there?

I was coming back from church service around 7pm when i heard them hurling curses

when i made enquiries they were paid as embarrasing
as #200 each

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Iyawo22(f): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Charmingrascal:
Inem! Isebom!! Ekaette!!! Come oh come & see ur mothers. They went thru this nonsense because of some politicians that dnt hav the interest of the masses in their heart. Because of hw much? Tufia!
They Were Paid 200 naira
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
Writing for their stipend or allowance.
Mother indeed.
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by dohhnutt1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
seunmsg:
They can't even pay their hired crowd shocked . Shm!

Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by poiZon: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop this half baked,pathological lies.go back to all the threads on the visa issue and check if you will see any comments from me.you hardly believe any news here yet when your pdp colleague posted a defection news this morning concerning kebbi,you rushed to mock apc.anyway,have this.

Women back Ekere

The chances of Obong Nsima Ekere, the Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom State, were further boosted on Tuesday when the Women's Wing of the Bishop Samuel Akpan Organization formally declared support and collapsed its structure for him.

The declaration of the women's wing came about two months after Archbishop Samuel Akpan, the leader of the organization, withdrew from the APC governorship race and endorsed Obong Ekere.

Mrs. Vivian Samuel Akpan, the leader of the women's wing, made the declaration when she led over 500 of her members on a solidarity visit to Mrs. Ese Nsima Ekere, the Wife of the APC Governorship Candidate, at Ikot Oboroenyin, Ikot Abasi Local Government Area.

Mrs. Akpan informed Mrs. Ekere that they were all out to deliver Obong Ekere in the 2019 election.

"I am here to hand over the Bishop Samuel Akpan Organization's Women Wing to you. I am very happy to work for you. I will work for you in earnest. We have a purpose. Our purpose is to deliver Obong Nsima Ekere. We are all out to deliver Obong Nsima Ekere. We will work for him tirelessly. We have our women up to the unit level. Trust what Bishop Samuel Akpan can do. We have canvassers everywhere. We work with the women leaders of each village. We go to the unit and home of every woman," she said.

Mrs. Akpan predicted that "by January you won't see anything like PDP on ground."

Responding, Mrs. Ekere thanked the women for the visit and declaration of support and promised to carry them along in her activities.

She pledged to devote herself to the uplift of Akwa Ibom women when her husband becomes Governor in 2019.

"God is with us. God will never let us down. Come 2019, we will be rejoicing," she said.

Mrs. Ekere encouraged the women to return to their respective units to work for the success of Obong Ekere and the APC.

Mrs. Unoma Akpabio, the Wife of the immediate past State Governor, lauded the women for their show of solidarity for Mrs. Ekere and her husband.

"We have only one project and that project is Obong Nsima Ekere. We have a project to deliver. I thank you for bringing the women to work for Ese and her husband. I know what you can do. You are a woman of substance. Your husband is a great man," she said.

Obonganwan Geraldine Ita Etuk, the Director of Women in the APC Campaign Organization, promised the women integration in the campaign organization, adding that their leader's capacity was known from the days of Chief Akpabio's bid for governorship in 2007.

Present were eminent women leaders including Lady Esther Ekere, Mrs. Uduak Enobong Ufot, Mrs. Akanubo Ekere, Mrs.Irene Anyang, Dr. Roseline Harry, Mrs. Nkoyo Uloh, Mrs. Asuama Sydney, Mrs.Gloria Afangideh, Obonganwan Obonodo Uko, Mrs.Gloria Useh, Obonganwan Elizabeth Ikott, Pastor Affiong Mbakara, Deaconess Christiana Marshal, Obonganwan Maria Etuk and Mrs. Iniobong Akpan.
r u aware that nsima ekere is the new paymaster in town?

people r supporting him cos they want to draw from his atm.

if nsima wins i will give u 10k by march4.
lets talk on this bet.

if u dey akwaibom come itam ministadium, ask of viqtors' laundry u will see me thr
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
deboysben:
bro chill OK let our political difference no bring hatred and abuse...

I draw my sword
That's belated.kneel before me just like secondus did before Atiku
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
poiZon:

r u aware that nsima ekere is the new paymaster in town?

people r supporting him cos they want to draw from his atm.

if nsima wins i will give u 10k by march4.
lets talk on this bet.

if u dey akwaibom come itam ministadium, ask of viqtors' laundry u will see me thr
Oga,your indirectly admitting that udom's will lose,nowadays the biggest spenders wins.the most popular politicians are those that spend because the poverty level is much.akpabio benevolence is why he is loved while udom stinginess is why he will lose plus he's underperformed.
As far as nsima is outspending udom,he will win it.mind you,vote buying involves voting before getting paid
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by deboysben(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
senatordave1:

That's belated.kneel before me just like secondus did before Atiku
then you bow before me just like oshiomole did to saraki

Besides another thread have been open wer same picture used for stranded pdp women in akwa ibom is being displayed as stranded women in sokoto state during pdp campaign

That's what you lots use to spread lies and propaganda,

We pass una
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Pyrusdrago(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Baawaa:

You are a politician no doubt,because they are waiting for politicians they should sleep on the floor,because of how much?

Baba that’s what I know....ain’t no politician mbok
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Pyrusdrago(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
megareal:

You're right. That's the airport. They were probably there waiting for the arrival of a politician.
The OP has dementia for lying just to rubbish PDP.

No mind OP...his brain just divorce his head
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by Pyrusdrago(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop this half baked,pathological lies.go back to all the threads on the visa issue and check if you will see any comments from me.you hardly believe any news here yet when your pdp colleague posted a defection news this morning concerning kebbi,you rushed to mock apc.anyway,have this.

Women back Ekere

The chances of Obong Nsima Ekere, the Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom State, were further boosted on Tuesday when the Women's Wing of the Bishop Samuel Akpan Organization formally declared support and collapsed its structure for him.

The declaration of the women's wing came about two months after Archbishop Samuel Akpan, the leader of the organization, withdrew from the APC governorship race and endorsed Obong Ekere.

Mrs. Vivian Samuel Akpan, the leader of the women's wing, made the declaration when she led over 500 of her members on a solidarity visit to Mrs. Ese Nsima Ekere, the Wife of the APC Governorship Candidate, at Ikot Oboroenyin, Ikot Abasi Local Government Area.

Mrs. Akpan informed Mrs. Ekere that they were all out to deliver Obong Ekere in the 2019 election.

"I am here to hand over the Bishop Samuel Akpan Organization's Women Wing to you. I am very happy to work for you. I will work for you in earnest. We have a purpose. Our purpose is to deliver Obong Nsima Ekere. We are all out to deliver Obong Nsima Ekere. We will work for him tirelessly. We have our women up to the unit level. Trust what Bishop Samuel Akpan can do. We have canvassers everywhere. We work with the women leaders of each village. We go to the unit and home of every woman," she said.

Mrs. Akpan predicted that "by January you won't see anything like PDP on ground."

Responding, Mrs. Ekere thanked the women for the visit and declaration of support and promised to carry them along in her activities.

She pledged to devote herself to the uplift of Akwa Ibom women when her husband becomes Governor in 2019.

"God is with us. God will never let us down. Come 2019, we will be rejoicing," she said.

Mrs. Ekere encouraged the women to return to their respective units to work for the success of Obong Ekere and the APC.

Mrs. Unoma Akpabio, the Wife of the immediate past State Governor, lauded the women for their show of solidarity for Mrs. Ekere and her husband.

"We have only one project and that project is Obong Nsima Ekere. We have a project to deliver. I thank you for bringing the women to work for Ese and her husband. I know what you can do. You are a woman of substance. Your husband is a great man," she said.

Obonganwan Geraldine Ita Etuk, the Director of Women in the APC Campaign Organization, promised the women integration in the campaign organization, adding that their leader's capacity was known from the days of Chief Akpabio's bid for governorship in 2007.

Present were eminent women leaders including Lady Esther Ekere, Mrs. Uduak Enobong Ufot, Mrs. Akanubo Ekere, Mrs.Irene Anyang, Dr. Roseline Harry, Mrs. Nkoyo Uloh, Mrs. Asuama Sydney, Mrs.Gloria Afangideh, Obonganwan Obonodo Uko, Mrs.Gloria Useh, Obonganwan Elizabeth Ikott, Pastor Affiong Mbakara, Deaconess Christiana Marshal, Obonganwan Maria Etuk and Mrs. Iniobong Akpan.

I like Nsima he’s doing the jobs he was suppose to do 3yrs ago as MD/CEO of NDDC...we both know he’s rushing to fix the roads n all that cuz of election...Ibibio ppl go shock am along side Akpabio..Lol!! It be like Deontay Wilder fight wit Tyson fury....a draw but guess who still keeps the WBC belt...LoL
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by poiZon: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,your indirectly admitting that udom's will lose,nowadays the biggest spenders wins.the most popular politicians are those that spend because the poverty level is much.akpabio benevolence is why he is loved while udom stinginess is why he will lose plus he's underperformed.
As far as nsima is outspending udom,he will win it.mind you,vote buying involves voting before getting paid
thought was dealing with an intelligent being.

sorry, have a nice day masturbating
Re: PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Pyrusdrago:

Baba that’s what I know....ain’t no politician mbok
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye / Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.