Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. (3194 Views)

APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) / Rochas Okorocha Joined APC Members In Abuja Today(photos) / Assassins Shoot Governor Udom's Former Aide Who Resigned And Joined Akpabio(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Officialpdpnig: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Samuel Ortom Is left Desolated as thousands Of his Supporters Dumped PDP and Joined the APC today
at Naka, Gwer West, Benue State.

Benue Moves To THE NEXT LEVEL!

Thunder fire Atiku.

PDP die die die isee isee isee

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by socialmediaman: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Peacecore: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
I can't believe this is Benue. This must be Lagos or Osun. PDP die! die!! die!!! Enemies of state.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Baawaa(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
We are still in polical transfer market grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Cletus77(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
So its no longer Adamawa, it's now Benue abi?
Just because of a picture from PDP's rally in Sokoto? I suggest you guys wait till Buhari campaigns and stop all this unnecessary hatred

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Officialpdpnig: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
Cletus77:
Just because of a picture from PDP's rally in Sokoto? I suggest you guys wait till Buhari campaigns and stop all this unnecessary hatred

Young man this has nothing to do with a shameful rally in sokoto.

These are people bent on burying PDP.

Today 13,000 decamped to APC from PDP in Adamawa along with a former deputy governor. Did Atikus people not know there was a shameful rally in sokoto?

Same today massive defection also occurred in Benue as you can see.

Thunder fire Atiku and all his supporters and the party PDP isee isee isee n'aha Jesus.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Buterflyle0: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Cletus77:

See this small boy cheesy

Which hatred? Somebody is showing you what is happening as regards PDP and you are busy claiming hatred.

Person fit hate a failed party?

PDP is a failure yesterday, today and forever.

Atiku will be disgraced.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Charmingrascal(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Moving from one failure to the other, what difference does that make?
Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Pekele007: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Today 13,000 decamped to APC from PDP in Adamawa along with a former deputy governor. Did Atikus people not know there was a shameful rally in sokoto?

Thunder fire Atiku and all his supporters and the party PDP isee isee isee n'aha Jesus.
Go and find something reasonable to do with your life and stop disturbing yourself.

These politicians don't give a damn concerning your poor condition.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by CilicMarin: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Otorm and Atiku are gonners cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Pekele007: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Which hatred? Somebody is showing you what is happening as regards PDP and you are busy claiming hatred.

Atiku will be disgraced.

If PDP is a party, why are you always shouting upadan about it? Are you a failure too?

U don't need to advertise Buhari again na if it's very sure he will win his state grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Kingsley10000: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
CLICK LIKE FOR MESSI(ATIKU) SHARE FOR RONALDO(BUHARI)

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Pekele007: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
CilicMarin:
Otorm and Atiku are gonners cheesy

Yes o, in your malaria induced blurry dreams.

You better see a Sudanese Doctor asap, not Jubrin o grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Lipscomb(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
cheesy the news shock your life grin
Pekele007:

Go and find something reasonable to do with your life and stop disturbing yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Officialpdpnig: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pekele007:

Are you suddenly experiencing depression?

Suddenly these politicians don't care but you are busy jumping from one thread to another defending a crook and fraud called Atiku like he cares about you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Pekele007: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Are you suddenly experiencing depression?

Suddenly these politicians don't care but you are busy jumping from one thread to another defending a crook and fraud called Atiku like he cares about you.

Goan make yourself useful and stop constituting nuisances everywhere.

You trade in fake news and propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by lwise(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Samuel Ortom Is left Desolated as thousands Of his Supporters Dumped PDP and Joined the APC today
at Naka, Gwer West, Benue State.

Benue Moves To THE NEXT LEVEL!

Thunder fire Atiku.

PDP die die die isee isee isee

Your head dey menstruate, that's IDP camp.
I'm giving you the award of the silliest nairalander of the year.

Go to Benue and see how much they hate APC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Pekele007: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lipscomb:
cheesy the news shock your life grin
Unlike you, I don't depend on 30k crumb.....So why should I be shocked

Go and get useful with your life bros. grin
Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Officialpdpnig: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pekele007:

I used to be a PDP stooge like you but I have decamped to APC as my eyes got opened.

When I was in PDP I dished out lies and propaganda as we were instructed to do.

However right now, I deal only on facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Pekele007: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I used to be a PDP stooge like you but I have decamped to APC as my eyes got opened.

When I was in PDP I dished out lies and propaganda as we were instructed to do.

However right now, I deal only on facts

You are obviously suffering from malaria.

Go and get yourself treated.
Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by buhariguy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Time immemorial, Benue always go for the ruling party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Corrinthians(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
PDP is busy chasing the shadows of one Jubril while APC is busy breaking into new territories, making real gains and courting neutrals.

They rely heavily on propaganda forgetting how well that served them in 2015.

This is how they'd keep fooling around until time's up. Then they go screaming to every rock that cares to listen that elections have been right rigged when the results start coming through.

They'd totally forget how they wasted their time doing absolutely NOTHING yet hoping for everything!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Officialpdpnig: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
lwise:

Your head dey menstruate, that's IDP camp.
I'm giving you the award of the silliest nairalander of the year.

Go to Benue and see how much they hate APC.

You are obviously addicted to social media. On your delusion you were told the people of Benue hate APC.

Go and listen to El stuffys song specifically made for the APC Benue campaign and how he destroyed Ortom in the song.

The entire Benue people love the song.

2019 will render you mad when you see APC will sweep Benue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Cletus77(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Atiku will be disgraced.
Everyday PDP issa failed party, Atiku is a thief...are you not tired of selling ya destiny for 30000??
Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Cletus77(m): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You just posted a fake pics about decamping in Adamawa...few minutes later its in Benue...abi the decamping happens only in ya dream? Shameful rally but you're all feverish grin

1 Like

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by Cletus77(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pekele007:

If PDP is a party, why are you always shouting upadan about it? Are you a failure too?

U don't need to advertise Buhari again na if it's very sure he will win his state grin
I swr am ashamed of him
Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by zombieHUNTER: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
PDP is busy chasing the shadows of one Jubril while APC is busy breaking into new territories, making real gains and courting neutrals.

They rely heavily on propaganda forgetting how well that served them in 2015.

This is how they'd keep fooling around until time's up. Then they go screaming to every rock that cares to listen that elections have been right rigged when the results start coming through.

They'd totally forget how they wasted their time doing absolutely NOTHING yet hoping for everything!
Propaganda everywhere

Which Benue are they talking about...

The whole of NC is waiting for evil Buhari at the polls

You think they forgot so soon... Never!!

APc is a terrorist party and their reward is at hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by dotcodotuk: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kingsley10000:
CLICK LIKE FOR MESSI(ATIKU) SHARE FOR RONALDO(BUHARI)

Which messi?

Click LIKE for LINGARD (ATIKU) SHARE for RONALDO(BUHARI)
Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by senatordave1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pekele007:

So petty.its a pity your overwhelmed by the massive defections in so called pdp areas.sorry.but your funny oh,news with clear cut and credible pix are nuisances and propaganda to you yet those against apc with no pix are real to you abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by senatordave1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Cletus77:

I swr am ashamed of him
But your proud of your colleagues spreading half truths against apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by bantudra: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
hating buhari will not change anything....tradermoni is better than stomach infrawetin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. by bantudra: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Propaganda everywhere

Which Benue are they talking about...

The whole of NC is waiting for evil Buhari at the polls

You think they forgot so soon... Never!!

APc is a terrorist party and their reward is at hand

why are you bringin up death in this matter....??

who mentioned death...?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landslide: Pdp Brutally Win My Pu / NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account / Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.