Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? (3110 Views)

Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error” / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
These are the people that always insults igbos and everything about south east so what has changed? We are now seeing sarrki creating thread and been anti ruga , even metaphysical is now anti buhari because of buhari policy will affect them negatively.

When people were protesting against buhari, you people insulted them because it wasn't affecting your region now the devil is in your doorstep.

South west will give their lands to ruga and Fulani will be their neighbours. If them try come by Edo state ehnn,gods know what we will do.

Edo people has never been president, speaker, senate President,deputy speaker or any notable positions in Nigeria even though we call ourselves one so don't dare include us in ruga nonsense

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by sarrki(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Point of correction

Am not insulting me President

I am a patriot

I want the best for my country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by sarrki(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Also I don’t insult Igbo

1 Like

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
sarrki:
Point of correction

I am a patriot

go to your Islamic Fulani republic of terrorists, before the British merge Nigeria, we didn't know you terrorists

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by crownwealth: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Useless terrorists everywhere. Like Buhari, like his brainless followers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by SarkinYarki: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
sarrki:
Point of correction

I am a patriot

Buhari is clearly not the best for Nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Cletus77(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hahahaha . because their ancestral half plot of land is at stake grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by dreamwords: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Born2Breed(f): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Cletus77:
Hahahaha . because their ancestral half plot of land is at stake grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Earthquake3: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sarrki's farm at Taraba has already been RUGAD grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Lamasta(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin am laughing in Swahili my bro the country and government is affecting everybody including the Buhari die hard fans grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Zikora1000(f): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
cheesy At least , Igbos do buy and pay for land in Yoruba land but see as Fulani is about to take over the entire south west freely in the name of Ruga. Ndi Yoruba, I greet una o. Happy Ruga o! Eku Ruga o! Next is the emir of Ruga in Yoruba land. By the time Buhari is done with south west, even Oni of Ife and alaafin of Oyo will be forgotten titles!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Amatarasha(f): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
sarrki:
Also I don’t insult Igbo
Shut up u started d campaign " children of hate wt ngeneukwenu to spite igbos...

Unfortunately is on facebook 2 ,posterity will judge you

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Metaphysical is afraid of ruga settlements...

He's busy begging for unity on the forum

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by OfficialAPCNig: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
It is too late, Ruga LGA, Lagos loading.
Ruga Emirate in Ekiti loading,
Saburwa Ruga LGA, Osun loading,
Ruga Kasa, Ogun loading
Sabon Ruga, Ondo loading
Ruga Caliphate, Oyo loading
Una never see anything.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by overall90: 3:08am On Jul 01, 2019
A lot of Buhari's fanatical fans down south are now confused.
they never imagined it would come to this.
i laugh when i see them insult Obj,a man who has been there right from the beginning cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by MetaPhysical: 3:27am On Jul 01, 2019
Excaperx:
These are the people that always insults igbos and everything about south east so what has changed? We are now seeing sarrki creating thread and been anti ruga , even metaphysical is now anti buhari because of buhari policy will affect them negatively.

When people were protesting against buhari, you people insulted them because it wasn't affecting your region now the devil is in your doorstep.

South west will give their lands to ruga and Fulani will be their neighbours. If them try come by Edo state ehnn,gods know what we will do.

Edo people has never been president, speaker, senate President,deputy speaker or any notable positions in Nigeria even though we call ourselves one so don't dare include us in ruga nonsense

My brother, what are you sniffing? grin

Buhari is not beyond insult if he earns it. That man is same age as my grandfather, why would i insult someone that elderly juat ordinarily? Beside, as President of my country, even if he was only 35yrs old i still must respect his office, not to talk of Baba Buhari.

Remember, im Yoruba, not Ibo. I dont kick my elders in the rib, i bow in respect to honor them. If wronged i am allowed grievance and complaint....but insult, no!

It would be nice that you quote the insult on Buhari that you attribute to me. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by MetaPhysical: 3:33am On Jul 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Ruga Kasa, Ogun loading

Sabon Ruga, Ondo loading

Una never see anything.

Lmao.....by saying all these rugas you believe you are calling them into manifestation, isnt it? grin.

Even concepts that are impracticable on ground Ibo is so deficient in political awareness that you have an illusion it can be done.

The other day Sylavannus Chime said Nigeria needs a single language to cement our unity firmly. In case some people dont know....the guys is Ibo, used to be governor in Enugu. grin. Something like that tells you everything you need to know about Ibo awareness in Nigerian politics....and to imagine it came from an ex governor. Wow!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by leofab(f): 4:08am On Jul 01, 2019
It’s hard being a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Racoon(m): 5:35am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

Shut up u started d campaign " children of hate wt ngeneukwenu to spite igbos.Unfortunately is on facebook 2 ,posterity will judge you
Thanks nne
Kindly pass the FB link to me dear.We need it for posterity sake.I salute you.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by boss1310(m): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

Shut up u started d campaign " children of hate wt ngeneukwenu to spite igbos...

Unfortunately is on facebook 2 ,posterity will judge you
lol have always loved your blunt replies and it has made me like u too.am coming to your DM
on the post,most people who voted for Buhari on Nairaland did so to spite the south east forgetting that we are all in the same Nigeria and our fates are all aligned

11 Likes

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by goodnessme1(f): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

My brother, what are you sniffing? grin

Buhari is not beyond insult if he earns it. That man is same age as my grandfather, why would i insult someone that elderly juat ordinarily? Beside, as President of my country, even if he was only 35yrs old i still must respect his office, not to talk of Baba Buhari.

Remember, im Yoruba, not Ibo. I dont kick my elders in the rib, i bow in respect to honor them. If wronged i am allowed grievance and complaint....but insult, no!

It would be nice that you quote the insult on Buhari that you attribute to me. grin
Then why are You disrespecting baba like Igbos.

Just donate your land in the spirit of one nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by lereinter(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2019
Sarrki and its cohorts

Woe unto you

The blood of all innocent killed by actions and inactions of Buhari is on your head too

You won't escape judgement

1 Like

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by MetaPhysical: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2019
goodnessme1:

grin grin
Disrespect ke? My beautiful sister abeg no mind that yeye boy. He goes around falsely accusing people after he smokes weed finish.

I responded on one of your posts two days ago. I liked what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2019
goodnessme1:

Are you a dunce? Where did he disrespect Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by goodnessme1(f): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2019
schoolboij:
Are you a dunce? Where did he disrespect Buhari?
hey face front.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2019
goodnessme1:
hey face front.
iPod goat.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by OfficialAPCNGR: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Ruga Kasa, Ogun loading

Sabon Ruga, Ondo loading

Una never see anything.

Let's go there!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Amatarasha(f): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2019
boss1310:
lol have always loved your blunt replies and it has made me like u too.am coming to your DM
on the post,most people who voted for Buhari on Nairaland did so to spite the south east forgetting that we are all in the same Nigeria and our fates are all aligned
Nothing will happen 2 us , let the burning hatred of igbos on nigeria take it cos ...

Ruga shud go 2 yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by OfficialAPCNGR: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

Nothing will happen 2 us , let the burning hatred of igbos on nigeria take it cos ...

Yuga shud go 2 yoruba
Babes what up now... South East has more lands than the SW.
Re: Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? by Amatarasha(f): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNGR:

Babes what up now... South East has more lands than the SW.
damn you
U dnt know igbos ,if only u know d hate in us ,

#yorubas accepts Yuga

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Democracy Is Fraudulent, Benefits Only Christians - MURIC / Popular Facebook Personality "Maiyegun General"Calls Yorubas To Order On Oladipo / How Giadom Left NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.