Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Mtn Link Tariffs - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Link Tariffs (10555 Views)

Spectranet Increases Tariffs / Check Out How MTN Tariffs Looked Like In 2001 / MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by omoboy08(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2010
thank God am stil enjoyin up2 11FAF nos on my mtnconnect. But dprob bsay i cnt edit d nos again. Dey don block dso cald 'my is name jane' 181 den 4211
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by AdetoroOladele(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2010
pls,how shul i add my best frnd number on happylink.d code pls.
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by Dclique(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2010
The 60mb on funlink can be used only on weekends. . . Thats messed up.
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by Dclique(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
I received a 53mins international call on my happylink and didn't get any bonus. Can you imagine?
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by aieromon(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2010
Dclique:

The 60mb on funlink can be used only on weekends. . . Thats messed up.

Not true,bro.I've been on the funlink bundle since the 24th of August and i use mine everyday.
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by Dclique(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2010
Anyway, 60mb is still too small for me. I prefer Zain\Etisalat 100mb. MTN is just stingy with their data services
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by hayprof(m): 1:39am On Sep 20, 2010
@AIERO, the 60mb thingyy sweet, plus the 200 on Net sms, , i sent text messages till the last 4.

finished the 60mb long time sha'

The Funlink, is rated 50% by me.
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by waleski(m): 3:22am On Sep 20, 2010
mtn is just trying 2 con us with dis bundles eti nd glo are presently on point esp with glo's new tariff plan.if i hear say i migrate,
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by sirmseen(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2010
Dont think the free weekend calls is that free! You get charged 100naira and your friend get charged 100naira then you can start your free calls (nothing serious to discuss, just rubbish).
Me think its only etisalat easy life that makes sense. 25k/sec to any network, 20 naira daily access charge and note that if you have 19 naira on your phone you wont be charged grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by hayprof(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2010
sirmseen:

note that if you have 19 naira on your phone you wont be charged

. . and you won't be allowed access to the EasyLife for the Next 24hrs, unless u recharge ur account with the remaining #1naira grin
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by engrhamid(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2010
omoboy08:

thank God am stil enjoyin up2 11FAF nos on my mtnconnect. But dprob bsay i cnt edit d nos again. Dey don block dso cald 'my is name jane' 181 den 4211
11 faf?
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by hayprof(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
the guy dey Joke ni, but there was a hack for it, i had like 30 on my list, i dont fink' the thingy works after all ,
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by Azanor(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2010
Guys Abeg post your experiences with the MTN Funlink Bundle. I'm considering getting it for all my other internet related activities on my phone (internet radio, ovi sync, etc) since OM5FBT has me covered with browsing for the main time. Plus the free minutes and texts will be an added benefit. Do u guys think it is worth the cost?
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by aieromon(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
@Azanor
It's worth it but internet radio will drain the 60MB on time.
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by luluosas(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
tifi tifi dan koriko how wa u shame. Shame to MTN for their useless LINKS. What do I need to do with the links when I can call all networks at N15 without daily access charge on my GLO Infito tarrif?
They are aware that, this useless links will not sell hence their current promo tied solely to the links packages. Anyway, I hate MTN with passion and nothing will make me run after services no matter what is available. The money I have on MTN line has redundant for over 3 months now.
I will rather glo, no matter the conditions available on the glo network than to align with MTN, who are broad day robbers.
Re: Mtn Link Tariffs by nex(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hello my Nairaland people. Please, post your issues with the MTN Link here as MTN has requested we furnish them with customers' reactions so that they may serve you better.

Endeavour to be very explicit, but avoid insults and curse words. I had a meeting with the office directly in charge of the MTN Link packages, and sincerely, they want to give the customers what the customers needs. Also, try to be very realistic. Do not ask for a call rate of N1/minute.

Thank You.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Cheat, How To Get 2gb For N100 And 10gb For N500 / Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.