Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 (11807 Views)

NASU Directs University Workers, Others To Begin Strike Over IPPIS / ASUP To Begin Indefinite Strike Monday / ASUP To Begin Indefinite Strike November 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by harnuh01(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2018
Nawa oo... Is BUBU still alive like this
Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by Topmaike007(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
ASUU and ASUP at the same time? This country has failed.
oga Coeasu don start since September before ASUU even plan to start self..
Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by Samnavy: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Nawa for naija
Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2018
Nobody will even talk to them.

1 Like

Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by SirLakes: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2018
I'll repeat this

Your WAEC certificate is enough for you to rule this nation.

Strive to get it, it's importanter than Uni or Poly degree.

If you need mentoring or further assistance on how you can rule with your WAEC certificate, contact - Buhari
Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by esiri4jesu(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2018
There are 15plots measuring 100*100 each in Aruogba Quarters, off Airport road, Benin City for sale. Ideal for school, estate, hotel. A plot is going for 3million each and very close to tarred road. Interested call 08055200657
Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by loomer: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2018
this na strike abi na holiday?
Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by SaturnNick(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2018
lilmax:
what is asup? �
It is a kind of traditiona soup native a tribe in the hinterland of Africa.
Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by nkem1992: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Soso990240:
I am usually not one who talks about religion or politics but I have chosen to share my thoughts on what I think we all should learn from His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi (P.O for the purpose of this post).

P.O visited the Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria (AMEN) for their Harvest/Bazaar where Rev. Fr. Mbaka (RFM) functions as the Spiritual Director and was under duress by RFM to make a public announcement of what project he would sponsor within the church premises. According to RFM, P.O's declaration would serve as a ticket to win the 2019 elections or determine his prophecy come December 31st, 2018. Trust me, I have consciously chosen not to discuss this particular paragraph for now so let's movel.

I have never been to AMEN but I hear there is always a mammoth crowd but for P.O to stand his grounds, which I perceive is largely dependent on the value system he has built over the years, shows how much of a sound man he is. P.O was patient enough to explain that he would discuss the project to sponsor later in private even after been regarded as stingy and one who would fail the elections already.

P.O has shown himself to be a man who would not compromise even under great pressure. Most of us would have gone fidgeting and pronounced an unrealistic donation just to be cheered by members or seen as amazing.

Now the moral of my post:
-Never let the society put you under pressure. Even if you succumb to it, what is next for you? How will your end be?

- If P.O had been lying to us about his status of integrity, he would have been exposed at AMEN. This is because the pressure was over-the-board. Please, don't pretend about who you really are.

-P.O had smiles all through, calmly explained things to RFM continually and this didn't go well with RFM. I sincerely hope to master this skill because I am on the table of not knowing how to be so calm or smile lavishly when I am hurt. God help me.

I hope you have learnt a thing or two from this piece. We all need a P.O in our lives right?
inspiring

1 Like

Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by ahjerryboy1(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2018
ASUU and ASUP embarking on strike.....
buhari you better do something's to all trash...
Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by Jaynom029(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
Good I cant wait to join my unversity students at home
Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
SaturnNick:
It is a kind of traditiona soup native a tribe in the hinterland of Africa.
grin grin grin
Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by sandraade(f): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
You guys have determined to finish this country
Re: ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 by GetCofOProperty: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
henryobinna:
Hehe,

Nigerians make una kuku go strike and seize to be Nigerians
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Rules Out Extension Of Utme Forms Sale / Eastern Mediterranean University(emu)-cyprus Fall Admission Has Started! / Nigerian Defence Academy 64th Regular Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.