Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video (17272 Views)

We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi / Bad Federal Roads: "You Are Biased" Niger Senators Accuse Minister Of Works / Ogun Residents Cry Out Over Bad Roads, Accuse Government Of Abandonment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by lagosrd: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2018
sokera:
you should be even ashamed to come here to say this trash , PDP spend 16 years and none of these road are good again , do you mean PDP roads go after them ? Solid roads should be good for not less than 30 years ...

Slowpoke, solid roads like the ones your shameless Okorocha, yaya Bello, etc are constructing. You Don finish the money wey dem pay you.
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by lagosrd: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2018
sokera:
you must be kidding me , most of these roads you mentioned are constructed by the military regime... go and find out ... OBJ did nothing for the south west ... Same with GEJ ... you can fool yourself

I don't need to find out. I am old enough and I know those roads. You just see them on papers. I ply them regularly.
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by murmee: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Agbara road is now a death trap... Fashola pls

See more pictures and video here...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/12/ogun-residents-stage-protest-over-bad.html
The state of that Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road is an embarrassment to Nigeria. Both the Federal Government and Ogun State Government should cover their heads in big SHAME!
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by sokera: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
lagosrd:

I don't need to find out. I am old enough and I know those roads. You just see them on papers. I ply them regularly.
those roads are over 40 years old .. go and confirm
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by AdedoyinO(f): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
sokera:
you need to differentiate the state roads from the federal roads

In this case, there's no need to differentiate the roads. Amosun has built 2 bridges on a federal road in Abk (Abk-Sag road), and he is planning to expand the road to 10 lanes to 'attract investors'.
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by sokera: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
lagosrd:

Slowpoke, solid roads like the ones your shameless Okorocha, yaya Bello, etc are constructing. You Don finish the money wey dem pay you.
make sure you are close to hospital when the results of election will be announced... you still have many years to wail
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by sokera: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
AdedoyinO:

In this case, there's no need to differentiate the roads. Amosun has built 2 bridges on a federal road in Abk (Abk-Sag road), and he is planning to expand the road to 10 lanes to 'attract investors'.
you don’t know the difference between Federal roads and states roads ... Amosun did not build any bridge on federal roads
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by GetCofOProperty: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
AdedoyinO:

[b]Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
[/b]
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by Gandollar(f): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Mynd44 is a great and hardworking guy....and other moderators who know their job.
You have to be at ALERT 24/7 to do the job!
It's not a job I or most people can do.
The other mod should only *************edited! smiley
Sarrki busted! Your mumbo jumbo gave you away. grin
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by DamiBukola: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
And someone compared this State to Delta State, are some Nigerians insane?
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by AdedoyinO(f): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
sokera:
you don’t know the difference between Federal roads and states roads ... Amosun did not build any bridge on federal roads

Abeokuta-sagamu is a federal road sir. Just like Ota-idiroko road, Ilaro-papalanto-sagamu, Abeokuta-ibadan road.
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by yrex01(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
lagosrd:

Can't comprehend what you're trying to say. Cross over to the other side of the road and get a nursery school teacher to help you compose a sensible and meaningful piece . Virus internet is not for you
common sense bro, common sense !!
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by yrex01(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
lagosrd:

Do you think life is about blame and wishful thinking. Even buhari himself said he will no longer complain about his predecessors. What manner of youth is Nigeria producing.
Bleep off n go get a life man. I'm not responsible for ur misfortune in life !!
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by sokera: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
AdedoyinO:

Abeokuta-sagamu is a federal road sir. Just like Ota-idiroko road, Ilaro-papalanto-sagamu, Abeokuta-ibadan road.
where do road start and where d road end ?
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by GRADEXP2(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
sokera:
let me educate you , the different is that State governments can’t construct or repair federal roads ...

Educate me? Really? You? Wow.

Agbara to Attan road belongs to Federal government - it is the supposed road that was to be linked to Sokoto via Attan.

Lusada to Igbesa is a state road.
Lusada to Alapoti/Ado-odo is also a state road.

All the above stated roads are in deplorable state; be it state of federal.

Now tell me, which of those roads has been fixed?

If the state government value the residents and intend to carryout palliative meainten on, say, the federal road, what would it cost to seek and obtain approval from the centre?

I probably need to be better EDUCATED by you.
This is because no education is eroding the fact that my taxes are not being put into good use.
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by sokera: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
GRADEXP2:

Educate me? Really? You? Wow.

Agbara to Attan road belongs to Federal government - it is the supposed road that was to be linked to Sokoto via Attan.

Lusada to Igbesa is a state road.
Lusada to Alapoti/Ado-odo is also a state road.

All the above stated roads are in deplorable state; be it state of federal.

Now tell me, which of those roads has been fixed?

If the state government value the residents and intend to carryout palliative meainten on, say, the federal road, what would it cost to seek and obtain approval from the centre?

I probably need to be better EDUCATED by you.
This is because no education is eroding the fact that my taxes are not being put into good use.
all of these roads are over 40 years old ... why didn’t PDP reconstruct them ?
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by GRADEXP2(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2018
sokera:
all of these roads are over 40 years old ... why didn’t PDP reconstruct them ?

I am not blaming any particular political party because I belong to none, I am only blaming the government. Like I mentioned in my earlier post, these roads have NEVER been this bad.

Let me shed some light on this: In 2011 when I built my house at Agbara, the journey from Agbara to Attan would usually take 15mins. Now, what has changed? Agbara to Attan is approximately 1 hour 30mins.

Reason (my point of view)
1) Introduction of Ogun/China Free Trade Zone at Igbesa which resulted in more heavy duty vehicles plying the road to supply raw materials to the zone, as well as return finished products to the market. I am also aware that there are more than 30 companies within the Ogun/China trade zone
2) Urban rural migration - resulting from expansion of Lagos Badagry expressway. Many people lost their properties due to the expansion of Badagry road. Such people moved to Agbara/Lusada/Igbesa area to buy land and build houses, taking advantage of the proximity of the area to Badagry expressway.
3) Influx of more companies even within the Agbara industrial estate in recent time.
4) Lack of preventive maintenance programme for government infrastructure and inadequate attention to corrective maintenance.

I can go on and on...
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by lagosrd: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
yrex01:
Bleep off n go get a life man. I'm not responsible for ur misfortune in life !!

And that misfortune will follow your linage forever. You're just a drunk psycho.
Re: Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video by lagosrd: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
yrex01:
common sense bro, common sense !!

Is not common especially to people like you.

Police Arrest Vehicle Laden With Ballot Papers In Kano ( Pic) / Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals / Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan