Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) (39844 Views)

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) / Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by sundaygray(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I can't believe she she is fvcking her own mother, licking a pussy you came out from, chai

What are you saying? Wetin you dey talk self?

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by lailo: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2018
sign of regular kpekus
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by pacificman: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2018
make up..lets see her without make up so we can judge
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by Topmaike007(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2018
She look hot,but all thanks to Makeup
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Black don't crack cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by lexy2014: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2018
SmileXtraone:
Naomi and her mum are ageless. Good genes

We Sell Smile 4G data and Smile Mifi. Please Patronize Us. See Signature for contact details
Bros no b good genes. They spend a lot 2 keep d wrinkles at bay

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by Adakintroy: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2018
That not what she looks like. If you want us to know how she looks like let go of the makeup up. That way we know for certain.

Nothing personal just want to know how she really looks like from how she looks like. Sorry mormor! But our world is losing truth honesty and sincerity.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by wink2015(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Super model, Naomi Campell celebrates her mum, Velarie who turns 67 today December 5th 2018. The British model whose also a best friend to Nigerian superstar, Wizkid decided to celebrate her mother on her 67th birthday by sharing this beautiful picture with her on Instagram page.

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/super-model-naomi-campell-and-her-mum-velarie-who-turns-67-photo

NICE ONE.

Nigeria girls running after yahoo plus boys of which they risked being butchered for money making ritual should copy INTERNATIONAL MODEL, NAOMI CAMPBELL as a role model and learn catwalk, fashion and designing instead of looking for shortcut.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by felije: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2018
oneluv11:
am back, last week was not too gud for me and my follower
I'm back
arsenal 1goal
Chelsea 1goal/wins
totheham dnb/wins
Lyon 1goal
PSG wins
as usual quote me after d game
my belle just sweet me to drop dis here, b4 u c something like did again will Christmas eve so u can win and celebrate well
;
any Other Game
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by Pekele007: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2018
elsse:
Super model....uncle wizkid and co. Bestie

Please fellow nairalanders....please I don’t need money....I just need someone to help me pay for dialysis session in any hospital of their choice on the mainland in Lagos...please

beggy beggy, go and beg Naomi Campbell na.

irresponsible and lazy boy
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by oneluv11: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2018
felije:
any Other Game
bet it and smile

but don't forget to tnk were ur wins came from
if u want my well arrange game drop ur facebook user name let me help u
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2018
crunchyg:
The woman is looking great for her age, how I wish she will attend this program on friday, I will like to meet with her
Am in PH but there is a house on the rock branch near me, will they stream it live there
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by PStacks(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2018
AND dey say Buhari can't Look dat Young at 75... Nnamdi Kanu Kee u Dia grin
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by unite4real: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2018
Where is the picture of the mother
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by Muzikluva(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
I can't believe she she is fvcking her own mother, licking a pussy you came out from, chai
what the heck is wrong with you

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by Guestlander: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Good genes.
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by ikorodureporta: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
crunchyg:
The woman is looking great for her age, how I wish she will attend this program on friday, I will like to meet with her
Meet her for what, pastor??

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by felije: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
oneluv11:

bet it and smile

but don't forget to tnk were ur wins came from

if u want my well arrange game drop ur facebook user name let me help u
my facebook username is felije
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by grandstar(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
The mum is half Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by crunchyg: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Meet her for what, pastor??
To give her my blessings
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by crunchyg: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Am in PH but there is a house on the rock branch near me, will they stream it live there
Yes, feel free to go there
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by ikorodureporta: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
crunchyg:

To give her my blessings
When we're still waiting for a robust reply
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by crunchyg: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Wetin concern blessing and robust reply?
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by Rozaytee: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
SmileXtraone:
Naomi and her mum are ageless. Good genes

We Sell Smile 4G data and Smile Mifi. Please Patronize Us. See Signature for contact details
also good food with money and work outs

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by oneluv11: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
felije:
my facebook username is felije

I saw a lot of dt name

just drop ur WhatsApp numba.

hope u play dt game already
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by felije: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
oneluv11:

I saw a lot of dt name

give fb name
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by felije: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
oneluv11:

I saw a lot of dt name

when you search with that username,the first Godwin felix
Re: Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo) by GetCofOProperty: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Rocks Massive Thigh-revealing Dress / Toke Makinwa Wearing Thigh-Revealing Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.